How do I start a conversation with my crush on text without seeming despo? I talked to him a couple days ago last
What makes a good instagram bio?
I meant touching/dancing with a girl (not a boy)
yeah girls have boob all over them so yes you will also need permission from your parents to touch a female as well
do you need permission from your parents in order to participate in swing dancing
yes you always need permission from your parents to touch a boy because they have these mysterious germs called sperms
which guys would you want to swing dance with?
hi! can you give advice on each of the teachers/classes you had last year as a freshman? any tips? thank you soooo much :D you give amazing advice haha
nichols (pe): really nice and doesn't judge you based on your athletic ability.
schmalz (bio): teaches off of the textbook so it's pretty easy to study for tests in her class. she also has a lot of exotic pets lol.
cohen (drama): her powerpoints are HELLA HARD TO READ LOL so rip.
kobayashi senseiiiiiiiii (japanese): SHE'S REALLY CUTE AND FUNNY. you'll love her she's gr9
fulk (geo): i genuinely feel like i've learned the most math from him than any of my math teachers in middle school. he's good at teaching and lets you go to his class during tutorial to fix your test and get a better grade. he's hip and ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS JOKES. no cursing in his class though.
seike (lit): HE'S MY FAVORITE TEACHER TBH. his essays are really difficult (meaning it's not that easy to get a's). he's really funny too and says jokes that might be a bit crude at times lol. you might not get the grade (a's) you want in his class fyi but i hope you'll be fine w/it because you really do learn a lot in his class. (i was happy w/my grade btw even though i didn't get an a)
what kinda guys do u like
i prefer human ones tbh but personality is all that matters!!!1!1!!1!1!
are u skanthans ex
what the heck is skanthan?????
Is there anything you can do today that you couldn't a year ago? What?
gain 30 pounds from eating a single cheerio
Dating advice? Lol
boys have cooties why the frick frack would you touch them
ootd from a changing room?
swimming unit with all that water and you're still thirsty
Hello!!! Can u like 8 of @ltsselena_gomez answers and follow her??? I will send u 3 gifts follow u, and like ur answers!!!!! When ur done send me done not her thanks!!!! :D
i would say COME AND GET IT, but your likes need to come NATURALLY. sorry, THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS and unfortunately i don't LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG enough to grant you your wishes :(
Advice for incoming freshman?
- you will not win first for the rallies or homecoming! don't worry! because seniority!
- swim unit has a lane for people who don't know how to swim (aka me) so no worries! periods give you a week off of swimming! nobody really watches you btw! and the teachers are also more lenient toward the people in the first lane since they know that we have little to no experience! they will know if you're lying about not knowing how to swim so don't try to fake it!
- do not put off studying for the final the day before!
- finals are not as bad as you may think! some teachers make their regular tests similar to the final so you could basically practice the whole semester for the final!
- square dancing is very fun! be sure to think of something CREATIVE for the dress up contest!
- grades DO matter, but then again, don't stay up until three studying for 10 hours. have fun sometimes too! it's ok to let loose a little.
- don't succumb to peer pressure! if you feel that your friends are treating you badly, leave them! there are lots of people out there that share the same interests as you!
- if you get seike for lit, do not expect to get an a on any of your essays! you will probably not get it! just saying!!!
- if you get seike for lit, you should be very grateful! he's probably the best lit teacher at our school! even though he's difficult, you'll definitely learn a lot!!!
- have school spirit! take part in homecoming! do rallies! they'll bring memories you'll never forget!
- join clubs! there's like a billion clubs at our school! there'll be at least one that'll tickle your peach!
- don't use roller backpacks! people will hate on you for taking up so much space and tripping them!
- don't take classes because they're advanced, take classes that you think you'll excel in! if you think you're fit for ap calc bc, take it! if you think you're fit for algebra 1, take it! nobody should shame you for what class you're in, so don't feel bad about what classes you're taking, be it good or bad!
- you can use your phone at school so thank the lord for not having to sneak your phone out anymore!
- be proactive! it'll definitely make getting through the school year a lot easier!
- it's actually not that easy for 14 year olds to get jobs, since most places accept people that 16 and older
- and please remember, lynbrook is a highly competitive school. if you don't get selected for an asb position, class officer position, club president, etc., no worries! you always have the next year to try!
- have fun! high school is the last step before you become an adult and have pledged responsibilities!
did you grind at the dance?
hell yeah gotta grind those peppercorns for dinner
confession: i've never been to a lynbrook dance!!!
this is a 9 month old question if i were pregnant my baby would be born around now
wait what school do you go to? the whole no-dress-code thing sounds pretty cool. apparently at cms people who get dress-coded next year will need to wear huge, bright yellow shirts with flowers saying "I GOT DRESS-CODED" on the front and back and it's just.. no.
that's more inappropriate than breaking the dress code tbh because not only will pre-pubescent boys get distracted but everyone will and isn't that what they're trying to protect? dress codes are there to prevent "men" from getting distracted but how would a neon yellow shirt stop that?!?? it just attracts more attention??!! like logic?!?!?!??!!
and i go to the home of the vikings (lynbrook!!!)
were u sad?
honestly, i really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to make it in, but what could i do? when i saw that i didn't make it in, i tried to brush it off like "aye it's aight" but during 6th period, i couldn't stop thinking about the fact that i'd have to wait another year to join the valhalla family. i wasn't really sad. i was rather frustrated with myself since i knew i could've done better than i did. i knew that i should've spent more time talking about what kind of person i am rather than what kind of skills i have. i knew i could've replied with better answers during the interview, and i'm going to take note of that for next year. i know joining yearbook might seem like a little thing, but getting rejected from a class i really love isn't a nice feeling. so NO, I'M NOT SAD (even though i used a sad emoji). i'm just frustrated 'cause i know that i could've done a lot better and i'm going to improve my skills and try again next year! all the people they chose are gr9 future staff members so clap clap for those who made it!!! 👍
ps valhalla if y'all still need extra writers/designers feel free to hit me up i'll definitely join B)
did u make yearbook?
this is my fifth rejection this year i'm really bad at applying for things help
THAT ANSWER WAS BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT TATTOOED ON MY FACE
I WANT YOU TATTOOED ON MY FACE
why can't some people learn to dress appropriately? some people need to actually learn how to put some clothes on. thoughts and opinion?
you're just one of them that likes to FUCKIGN JUDGE PEOPEL FOR WHAT the HELL THEY WEAR. IF I ANWT TO GO FULL OUT HARAJUKU OR WEAR LITERALLY NOTHING TO SCHOOL PLEASE COME UP TO ME AND ADDRESS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY CLOTHES PERSONALLY SO I CAN TELL YOU WE HAVE NO DRESS CODE FOR A REASON. WE HAVE NO DRESS CODE BECAUSE THE SCHOOL ALLOWS US TO EXPRESS OURSELVES THROUGH THE ART OF FASHION SO IF THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU CAN GO SPEND EXTRA MONEY AND ATTEND A PRIVATE SCHOOL WHERE EVRYONE LOOKS THE SAME
Shuld i start wearing cologne? i dont even kno wut it smells like
cologne basically smells like prepubescent male with a slight touch of david beckham
wear cologne if you don't wanna smell like fresh born baby but if you're all up for the "au naturel" scent then don't!!! simple!!!
How do you stay fit?
staying fit like staying in bed all day and hoping i fit into pants the next day
how did you convince your parents to get you an iphone?
i was like "yo dad hit me up with an iphone" and he was like "no i hate apple phones here have this wonderful htc one instead" and i was like "ok that's rad thanks i love you"
ur boobs r so big today
my boobs have eyes they can see you starin and they told me to tell you to stop