ootd from a changing room?
swimming unit with all that water and you're still thirsty
Hello!!! Can u like 8 of @ltsselena_gomez answers and follow her??? I will send u 3 gifts follow u, and like ur answers!!!!! When ur done send me done not her thanks!!!! :D
i would say COME AND GET IT, but your likes need to come NATURALLY. sorry, THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS and unfortunately i don't LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG enough to grant you your wishes :(
Advice for incoming freshman?
- you will not win first for the rallies or homecoming! don't worry! because seniority!
- swim unit has a lane for people who don't know how to swim (aka me) so no worries! periods give you a week off of swimming! nobody really watches you btw! and the teachers are also more lenient toward the people in the first lane since they know that we have little to no experience! they will know if you're lying about not knowing how to swim so don't try to fake it!
- do not put off studying for the final the day before!
- finals are not as bad as you may think! some teachers make their regular tests similar to the final so you could basically practice the whole semester for the final!
- square dancing is very fun! be sure to think of something CREATIVE for the dress up contest!
- grades DO matter, but then again, don't stay up until three studying for 10 hours. have fun sometimes too! it's ok to let loose a little.
- don't succumb to peer pressure! if you feel that your friends are treating you badly, leave them! there are lots of people out there that share the same interests as you!
- if you get seike for lit, do not expect to get an a on any of your essays! you will probably not get it! just saying!!!
- if you get seike for lit, you should be very grateful! he's probably the best lit teacher at our school! even though he's difficult, you'll definitely learn a lot!!!
- have school spirit! take part in homecoming! do rallies! they'll bring memories you'll never forget!
- join clubs! there's like a billion clubs at our school! there'll be at least one that'll tickle your peach!
- don't use roller backpacks! people will hate on you for taking up so much space and tripping them!
- don't take classes because they're advanced, take classes that you think you'll excel in! if you think you're fit for ap calc bc, take it! if you think you're fit for algebra 1, take it! nobody should shame you for what class you're in, so don't feel bad about what classes you're taking, be it good or bad!
- you can use your phone at school so thank the lord for not having to sneak your phone out anymore!
- be proactive! it'll definitely make getting through the school year a lot easier!
- it's actually not that easy for 14 year olds to get jobs, since most places accept people that 16 and older
- and please remember, lynbrook is a highly competitive school. if you don't get selected for an asb position, class officer position, club president, etc., no worries! you always have the next year to try!
- have fun! high school is the last step before you become an adult and have pledged responsibilities!
did you grind at the dance?
hell yeah gotta grind those peppercorns for dinner
confession: i've never been to a lynbrook dance!!!
this is a 9 month old question if i were pregnant my baby would be born around now
wait what school do you go to? the whole no-dress-code thing sounds pretty cool. apparently at cms people who get dress-coded next year will need to wear huge, bright yellow shirts with flowers saying "I GOT DRESS-CODED" on the front and back and it's just.. no.
that's more inappropriate than breaking the dress code tbh because not only will pre-pubescent boys get distracted but everyone will and isn't that what they're trying to protect? dress codes are there to prevent "men" from getting distracted but how would a neon yellow shirt stop that?!?? it just attracts more attention??!! like logic?!?!?!??!!
and i go to the home of the vikings (lynbrook!!!)
were u sad?
honestly, i really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to make it in, but what could i do? when i saw that i didn't make it in, i tried to brush it off like "aye it's aight" but during 6th period, i couldn't stop thinking about the fact that i'd have to wait another year to join the valhalla family. i wasn't really sad. i was rather frustrated with myself since i knew i could've done better than i did. i knew that i should've spent more time talking about what kind of person i am rather than what kind of skills i have. i knew i could've replied with better answers during the interview, and i'm going to take note of that for next year. i know joining yearbook might seem like a little thing, but getting rejected from a class i really love isn't a nice feeling. so NO, I'M NOT SAD (even though i used a sad emoji). i'm just frustrated 'cause i know that i could've done a lot better and i'm going to improve my skills and try again next year! all the people they chose are gr9 future staff members so clap clap for those who made it!!! 👍
ps valhalla if y'all still need extra writers/designers feel free to hit me up i'll definitely join B)
did u make yearbook?
this is my fifth rejection this year i'm really bad at applying for things help
THAT ANSWER WAS BEAUTIFUL I WANT IT TATTOOED ON MY FACE
I WANT YOU TATTOOED ON MY FACE
why can't some people learn to dress appropriately? some people need to actually learn how to put some clothes on. thoughts and opinion?
you're just one of them that likes to FUCKIGN JUDGE PEOPEL FOR WHAT the HELL THEY WEAR. IF I ANWT TO GO FULL OUT HARAJUKU OR WEAR LITERALLY NOTHING TO SCHOOL PLEASE COME UP TO ME AND ADDRESS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MY CLOTHES PERSONALLY SO I CAN TELL YOU WE HAVE NO DRESS CODE FOR A REASON. WE HAVE NO DRESS CODE BECAUSE THE SCHOOL ALLOWS US TO EXPRESS OURSELVES THROUGH THE ART OF FASHION SO IF THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR YOU CAN GO SPEND EXTRA MONEY AND ATTEND A PRIVATE SCHOOL WHERE EVRYONE LOOKS THE SAME
Shuld i start wearing cologne? i dont even kno wut it smells like
cologne basically smells like prepubescent male with a slight touch of david beckham
wear cologne if you don't wanna smell like fresh born baby but if you're all up for the "au naturel" scent then don't!!! simple!!!
How do you stay fit?
staying fit like staying in bed all day and hoping i fit into pants the next day
how did you convince your parents to get you an iphone?
i was like "yo dad hit me up with an iphone" and he was like "no i hate apple phones here have this wonderful htc one instead" and i was like "ok that's rad thanks i love you"
ur boobs r so big today
my boobs have eyes they can see you starin and they told me to tell you to stop
said the idc reps when i tried to go to monta vista exchange and host for lynbrook with partners for both
Ear piercing story? I want to get it bu im scared
ok!!! when i was in second grade i really super duper wanted to get my ears pierced and i asked my mom every day but she would refuse it. so i eventually gave up and stopped asking until sixth grade came along when my friend got it done. my mom still declined my request so i forgot about it. when seventh grade came along and i was in a mall in san francisco, i walked by a claire's and i remembered that i really wanted to get my ears pierced so i asked my mom if i could get it done for my 14th birthday. my mom was like "heck yeah you've waited long enough" so i was excited! during late march or early april of 2014, my family and i went to the mall. we walked around and then my mom spontaneously asked me if i wanted to get my ears pierced and i was like "yes but i'm gonna piss myself" so then we walked into body jewlz, the hardcore tattoo and piercing shop next to innocent little claire's (i went to valley fair btw). there was a sign outside stating that the piercing was $25 including the earring so obviously we went for it being the bargain hunters we are. when i went in, the piercing specialists needed my mom to sign a waiver to allow a minor, me, to get a piercing. when i was seated at the piercing chair i was like "oh darn i'm not ready for this i'm gonna throw up" and i kept asking the piercer if it was gonna hurt. he was full of tattoos and had super big gauged ears and he was super kind and funny. he told me that he could make it painful if he wanted and i was like "diddly darn i shouldn't have asked" and then he got on with the piercing. i chose a pair of silver earrings with a simple faux diamond on it. he took out a marker and measured the location of the piercing on my lobes. and then he took out a piercing needle (which is much safer and more hygienic than the gun btw) and he pierced my ear after he clamped my earlobe tight with a scissor ear-clamp thing???? the needle was hollow so he stuck the earring in the hollow end of the needle, stuck the entire needle through my ear, and the earring followed it into the hole. he did the same to the other side and i was done!!!!!! i bought a sea salt solution from the piercing place to cleanse my ears. i had to leave it on for six weeks and clean it 3 times a day.
pain scale out of 10:
so if you want to pierce your ears totally go for it it's a fun adventure and you'll never regret it!!!!!!!!!!! and it won't hurt even if you have a low pain tolerance!!!!!!!!!!
Is global warming real? What do you think will happen?
bitches be hella thirsty because we're in a drought
did u go to the color dance? was it fun? pap
if you farted with colored powder on your pants would that technically be a rainbow fart
y r ur titties so huge
i had this really awkward boob situation in pe today do you want to know so basically when i left the house today the hooks on my bra that i usually hook it on fell off????!?? so then i had to hook it on the next one but it was too loose so i sort of had a loose bra the whole day i think that's why my boobs were sort of like big af today idk if it's usually that big because my cup size isn't really that big it's probably just my boob fat am i pregnant
Would you ever get a piercing? Where?
i've got one ear piercing but i plan on getting a second one soon and i also sort of want like a nose piercing (not the septum kind but just the nostril) but only when i'm in college ha
Isn't it really awkward to sit out because everyone known you're on your period :/
paint your face with your blood like native war paint to scare the immature guys they'll never talk to you again and probably nobody else ever will because that's hardcore af
Will humans ever live on another planet?
are you an astronaut 'cause you're out of this world ;)
i am pregnant with her child.
what classes are you selecting for next year
epic (if i make it then i'm dropping art 1)
yearbook (if i make it though lmao 1 out of 848828473882929477483 chance though so)
w/e lit sophs take
w/e history sophs take
pe ratchet sports
when a guy has like a really sexy voice that sounds like jesus himself came down and personally blessed one with the voice of an angel