Are you more of a dog person or a cat person?
When dogs like this exist, my choice is obvious
What do you think about more than anything else?
All the stories I have to write, I am ashamed. I need to write more (original stories and fanfics like damn)
When was the last time you screamed?
Easter with an Italian family calls for spontaneous yelling, especially when your cousin steals your stars in Mario Party 6 (I almost beat him up the second time he dueled me)
Top 5 couples and why?
1. Astoria & Kollin - ///gets bricked for having them as my top couple///
The reason they are probably my favorite is because I just really love how they understand each other and support each other regardless of whatever. I feel the love when the two of them interact. I secretly strive to have a relationship like theirs, shh don't make fun. The two of them just make me really happy. And it's really hysterical the 'power struggle' they have in the relationship and how Kollin complains about losing his masculinity with Astoria when she does certain things.
2. Jordan & Michael - I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE AN A++ COUPLE AND JORDAN'S ATTITUDE AND GRUMPY BREAKS AROUND MICHAEL MAKE ME SO HAPPY. And because they can be really cute with each other or screwing like animals and I'm cool with either or. I also like how sinister and condescending the two of them could get when they are together and the times we got to role play some violent feeding sessions were just really fun.
3. Everett & Krissi - I really enjoy role playing out this couple because of the characters in general. Krissi is a really strong character, physically and mentally for the most part. It's something Everett really isn't used to, since all he's really known is sex when it came to 'relationships.' They ended quick with really no oppositions and now in this relationship, he's learning to just be a decent boyfriend. Krissi is really a check to Everett, helping him learn what to do and not to do in a relationship. If it wasn't for her, he'd probably be a mindless satyriasist like his brother.
4. Acacia & Tate - I have a weak spot for any couple with their FCs as Evan and Taissa; come at me. No but in all serious, they are one of those couples I really like because it's almost a rewrite of the first season of American Horror Story. Since Acacia isn't just a copy of Violet to make a neo-Violate ship and all of the debauchery that effected her never happened, it's a calmer sense of what their relationship could have been. I also like how Tate is kept in character to be the sadistic, evil, psychotic teen he is on the show, as well as possessive, quick tempered, and caring towards the others he loves (even if his view of 'caring' is perverted)
5. Harper & Maxwell - Even though these two aren't dating, I really enjoy role playing the relationship the two have with each other. It's pretty fun, and I'm really getting into the role play we have together. So I think that counts enough haha
I'm also enjoying the relationship two of my characters (Kylie & Riley) are forming with two characters on Monsters `'s page. Again, they aren't dating, but I'm enjoying what's going on between them all c:
How much of a shopper are you?
Shopping is a lifestyle
I didn't choose it, it chose me
What sound drives you crazy?
The demonic static sound that comes on every time I FaceTime someone like wtf
Would you pick brains or beauty?
Both, I shouldn't have to pick between the two
What is your most unusual nighttime or morning ritual?
Listening to Marina & Lana as I get ready for the day
What’s something you should throw away, but can’t?
All my old earbuds that don't work anymore I have like five broken pairs in my room OTL
What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
What is sleep
On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you sing?
Gonna go with a seven and a half. I'm not fabulous but I think I'm pretty good. I've gotten a few solos in chorus and I did a good job performing them so yeah
What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
The rest of the Vampire Chronicles, The Fiery Heart (don't really wanna finish it though), The Farm (kind of iffy on this one) and the critical essays/articles I still have to annotate for my paper >.>
Who knows the most about you?
Errr probably my cousin o:
She's my brah
Post some funny animated GIF.
The reason it's funny is because it's true >w>
What makes you wake up each morning?
Bates Motel atm
omg I am so emotionally devoted in that show like fuck
Is it wrong to kill animals for human consumption?
If you're eating the animal, I think it's okay. I don't condone random acts of cruelty however. If you consume what you kill, it's okay because that's what happens in an ecosystem. One species eats the other, it's inevitable. That's pretty much how we survive. However, killing for any other reason and torturing an animal alive is cruelty and weakness beyond belief.
Do you need any help?
Who do you talk to on the phone most often?
My cousin and I FaceTime ℓσѕт σηєƨ ™ a lot
Who are you?
An avid role player who fangirls way too hard than I should over my fandoms lol
Is shopping a form of entertainment for you?
What is the strongest animal?
Wtf pretty random question tbh
Any female animal that has children that have been harmed; mommy animals are terrifying.
If you could change one thing about Ask.fm what would it be?
Take the anon feature off so we can see who sends those God awful/noisy/hateful questions and comments
What's the most unusual thing in your refrigerator, right now?
Food that I actually like (i.e. leftover Chinese food)
There's never anything I like in there and that's so unusual for me OTL
What do you prefer: read the newspaper, watch TV News, or check online news?
I actually kind of like watching the news on TV >.>
I don't read a newspaper and I don't check for news online. . . so yeah