Feel like shit? Here are the Shabo-tips to make things better:
1) End any contact with a person who you think uses you or is selfish
2) Avoid expectations from friends who only contact you when they need something
3) Don't run after people to seek comfort.
4) Get a job and save money
5) With that money, get yourself a HD laptop with DVD player - buy as many TV shows you can (complete seasons)
6) Order Fast Food for two but have it yourself! You'll feel fuller and it's the best feeling!
7) Listen to EDM and Dance
8) Go out for shopping, buy lots of khullay dullay kapray so you feel light and untangled.
9) Go out for a jog, sweat as much as you can, get as tired as you can.
10) Fall on the bed and sleep hard!
My Celebrity Crushes:
Nolan Gerard, Nick Jonas, Kat dennings, Michael C. Hall, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus :D
Love wali bachi ko kab se laarey laga rahi hai.
My Best Friend: Internet!
No really, bohat kaam ata hai :')
Can you mention that girls name please? :)
oye ALLAH ki maj !! Eid Mabaaraakkk se abhi me recover nh hua ta tu ne ye Crrikkaattt waLi chuss maar di ? -.- Khuda ka khauf kr kuch Log diLL k mareez b htay hain -.- Abhi B waqt hai tauba kr Le Veena ki tarah :p
What do you think people think of you?
I don't care about what people think of me, that's why I am what I am <3
What I find attractive in other people:
Obviously the looks play a huge role when it comes to attraction but I think everyone is beautiful when it comes to a good heart and generosity. People who tend to be outspoken and clear, least judgemental, full of life and hygienic attract me a lot! Duh Hehe
A photo of me
Do you read erotic stories or watch porn videos?
There's someone on Ask.Fm I really really really love and she's a girl! :3
Someone I Miss:
My pets :'(
Three Things that annoy me easily:
1) Flirty perverted guys sending me profane messages constantly
2) Girls! The ones who treat men like shit, esp when they talk shit about me.
3) Bad Internet Connection!!!
3 Habits I have (Weird ones)
1) I don't get out of bed without having a cup of tea first
2) I eat twice a day, but A LOT
3) I sleep during the day and stay up all night
An Embarrassing Moment:
I work as an assistant manager at a firm. I love to dress sexy but conservative. I had worn a new suit at work that included a pencil skirt that was knee length and fitted. Walking from my office to the lobby I had dropped some papers. I was talking to a customer and many people were in the lobby. Anyway without thinking I bent at the knee to quickly pick up the items then stand up. In that 30 seconds there was a loud RIP and then I ended up falling down. The skirt ripped up the back all the way to the waist and had fallen to my ankles tripping me. I was sprawled on the floor in just my pantyhose showing all. I left my skirt in the floor and went running to the bathroom trying to cover myself with my hands. I could here laughter and cheers. Worse it was all taped on the security cameras. I had to take the week off and even today I hear giggles from my coworkers.
Something I'm talented at:
Has to be the fact that I can sing and produce spontaneously LOL
LOl that wink!
My idea for a perfect date would be:
A movie night followed by hot chocolate! ;)
Number of Kids I want:
If I could have kids (which I cant) I'd have 4. Two sons and Two daughters.
Three Things I Love:
1) My Phone
2) My Credit Card
3) and My Electric Taser :)
Something I fantasize about:
Me living in the world free of war, hate and sorrow
I haven't had a proper haircut for a year and I hate combing them.
Four Turn Ons:
1) The smell of expensive cigarette and cologne
2) Amazing Guitar Skills
4) Tall Heights
Send me a Number!
Bored! I'll answer [anons will not be entertained] :')
Just heard your song about Cricket...srslii its love <3
Aww! Thank you :D <3