@Aster787

Scorn

Something worth reading? 💯

Mtm223’s Profile PhotoTufail khan
The silence over the Chinese treatment of the Uyghur muslims is something that we should be guilty of. Chinese consider the religion of islam as a mental illness so they capture the uyghurs not just from their own country but around the world, even from Pakistan and the USA. Inside the concentration camps they starve them, force them to eat pig's meat and try to brainwash them into thinking that there is no religion. If we can speak up and protest for the Palestinians, yemenis, kashmiris and Syrian muslims then why not for the Uyghurs? If we condemn the genocide of the Palestinians and kashmiris then Xinjiang is another Palestine in the east of asia, Xinjiang is another Kashmir in the east of asia. We must remember that we're Muslims at first and then we're Pakistanis, Saudis, etc.

MashAllah bro, im a pakistani and apka yeh message bohot hi acha hai

Obliged though considering the love of Pakistan for China. Many would disagree with what i've said but i also urge the people to not just believe in Everything i say, research about it and indeed there wouldn't be no Pakistan without the help of China but that doesn't we should ingnore China mistreating our brothers and sisters like that

Language: English