@DovahMonah#48 🇬🇧

DovahMonah

Oh i lied there! I have listened on occasions to the "Mom's Spaghetti" funny Eminem remix on YT🤭😂😂 If that counts?🤔

korndude’s Profile PhotoKoЯnDuDe
OMFG I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!

OMG You know of it too!!??🙊🤭😂Its sooo good lmao... really well put together🤭😂

Yesss! I love things like that! Have you heard the system of a down one?? Chop suey but everything is tables. I loooove it!

Hahah that's so awesome, same here! Yet another common interest!🤭😂 I JUST now heard the SOAD table song😂😂😂 Have you heard Smashmouth "They don't stop coming"??😂😂😂🤭

😂 😂 Yip yip!
It's brilliant int it!
Haha I think I have, not 100% sure, I'll have to go check 😝
Liked by: Sun Emily

Haha indeed brilliant!😂😂 Oh here you go! This is the "pitch corrected" version https://youtu.be/eT3BFzSD6YY You will nearly die laughing in the comment section of the different interpretations of the lyrics🤭😂😂

OMG THAT WAS SO WORTH IT! 😂 😂 😂 Every comment I read, I don't know how but it LITERALLY SOUNDED LIKE THAT! THE GHOSTS ARRE COMING!
Liked by: EcLERchic

LOL!😂😂😂😂 Its amazing right? Lmao!!!🤭😂 Ahhh yeah idk how it happens but when you read the comment, it suddenly sounds like what you just read! The ghosts one is gold!😂😂 the dumpster one, oh dear🤦‍♂️😆😂😂

😂 😂 It's frickin genius and I love it, thank you for bringing it into my life 😝
Liked by: EcLERchic LisaLu

Hahahah you're most welcome!😂😂🥰🤗 its so catchy too huh?🤣🤣 I like the comments mentioning how powerful his thighs/calfs must be, after all those squats😂😂😂

😂 😂 😂 I knooooow I cried! Can you imagine if someone actually squatted like that for the entire video?? Damn!

Lmaooo😂😂😂 i can't imagine that but i'd love to attempt that many squats🤭😂 lol! So glad you got such a laugh out of that! Again, you're welcome🤣😁✌

😂 😂 😂 Ik tho I can do such a small amount in comparison to that video haha think I'd die if I tried!
Liked by: Nihahs itarsan Tal

Maybe if we do the squats like he's doing them? We might be ok!😅😂😂Oh gosh! I think i'd be gone at the two minute mark😵😬😂

That's a dman site further than I'd get tho hahaha! Go you!

Lol! Thankyou🤭✌😅What can i say? Just watching Steve would be giving me the will to get to the two minute mark🤣🤣

😂 Steve believes in you! Never give up!

Language: English