@EntryNumber17

W. D. Gaster

[[I saw you threaten Marvul on Halluciv's page, what would those characters do if I gave that ship the green light?]]

onryotatarigamiโ€™s Profile PhotoNova
((Well first of all, deer daddy would kill me and take over my army of characters himself so...))

You know, I know you hate my guts but isn't this going a bit too far over some petty grudge? *Reaper appears with Geno beside him*

GrimReapingsโ€™s Profile Photo{อกอกอœ Reapeษพอœ อก}
โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ โœŒโ˜น๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒโœก๐Ÿ’ง โœŒ ๐Ÿ‘Žโœ‹๐Ÿ’งโœŒ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโšโœ‹โ˜ โ„๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œโ˜ โ„๐Ÿ“ฌ *The Lost Scientist replies, though clearly something's very wrong with him, as one side of his skull is grinning maliciously at you, while the other bears a more solemn expression* ๐Ÿ‘Œโšโ„โ˜Ÿ โšโ˜ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜Ÿโœก ๐Ÿ‘โš๐Ÿ•†โ˜น๐Ÿ‘Žโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ˜ŸโœŒโœžโ˜œ ๐Ÿ‘Žโœ‹โ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ˜นโœ‹๐Ÿ˜โ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ โ˜นโšโœžโ˜œโ˜ผ โœŒโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜ผโšโ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผ โ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฑโ˜œ๐Ÿ‘โ„โœ‹โœžโ˜œโ˜นโœกโœ โ˜โ˜œโ˜ โš ๐Ÿ‘Žโšโ˜œ๐Ÿ’งโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„ โ˜œโœžโ˜œโ˜  ๐Ÿ˜โ˜ โš๐Ÿ•ˆ โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œ โ„โ˜ผ๐Ÿ•†โ„โ˜Ÿ โšโ˜ž โ˜Ÿโœ‹๐Ÿ’ง โšโ˜ผโœ‹โ˜โœ‹โ˜ ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿ‘Žโšโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜Ÿโ˜œโœ

๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜ŸโœŒโ„ โœŒโ˜ผโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ„โœŒโ˜น๐Ÿ˜โœ‹โ˜ โ˜ โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œโš๐Ÿ•†โ„โœโœโœ

DontcallmeSansโ€™s Profile PhotoโŸฅGโ–ซeโ–ซnโ–ซoโŸค
โœกโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ ๐Ÿ’ฃโšโ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผ โ˜ โ˜œโœžโ˜œโ˜ผ ๐Ÿ‘Žโœ‹โ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ“ฌ
โœ‹โ˜  โ˜žโœŒ๐Ÿ‘โ„๐Ÿ“ช โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ˜ โ˜œโœžโ˜œโ˜ผ โ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž โšโ˜ โ˜œ โœ‹โ˜  โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œ โ˜žโœ‹โ˜ผ๐Ÿ’งโ„ ๐Ÿฑโ˜นโœŒ๐Ÿ‘โ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ
โœ‹ โšโ˜ โ˜นโœก โ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž โœŒ โ˜žโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฃโœŒโ˜นโ˜œ ๐Ÿ‘โš๐Ÿ•ˆโšโ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜โ˜œโ˜ผ๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜Ÿโš โœ‹ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜นโ˜œ โ„โš ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ โœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โœŒ ๐Ÿฑโ˜ผโšโœžโ˜œโ˜ผ๐Ÿ‘Œโœ‹โœŒโ˜น ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘โœŒ๐Ÿฑโ˜œโ˜โšโœŒโ„๐Ÿ“ฌ

*Geno.exe has stopped responding*

โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒโ˜ โ„ โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œ โ„โ˜ผ๐Ÿ•†โ„โ˜Ÿโœ
โ˜žโœ‹โ˜ โ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ
โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„ โ˜œโœžโ˜œโ˜  ๐Ÿ‘Œโšโ˜ผโ˜ ๐Ÿ“ฌ
โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ ๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ’ฃโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Žโ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ญ๐Ÿ“ญ
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜ผโ˜œโœŒโ„โ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โœŒโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜ผโšโ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผ โœ‹โ˜  ๐Ÿ’ฃโœก โ˜นโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œโšโ˜ผโœŒโ„โšโ˜ผโœก โœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โœŒโ˜  โ˜œโœ ๐Ÿฑโ˜œโ˜ผโœ‹๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œโ˜ โ„๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿ’งโœ‹โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜œ โœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œ โšโ˜ โ˜นโœก โ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿ’งโœ‹๐Ÿ‘Žโ˜œโ˜ โ„ ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ˜โ˜œโ˜นโ˜œโ„โšโ˜ ๐Ÿ“ช โœ‹ โ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ˜ โš ๐Ÿ’ฃโœŒโ„โ˜œ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœ‹โ„โ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜Ÿโœ‹๐Ÿ‘โ˜Ÿ โ„โš โ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿฑโ˜ผโš๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ‘โ˜œ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœ‹โ„โ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ“ฌ

๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜œ โœŒโ˜ผโ˜œโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„ โ˜นโœ‹๐Ÿ’งโ„โ˜œโ˜ โœ‹โ˜ โ˜ โ„โš โœŒโ˜ โšโ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผ โšโ˜ โ˜œ โšโ˜ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ ๐Ÿ’ฃโœ‹โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ˜โœŒ๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ“ช โ„โ˜Ÿโœ‹๐Ÿ’ง โ˜œโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ’ง โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ *Reaper isn't 100% sure he should attack Genos Gaster since something does seem wrong with him but he charges at him with his massive glowing blue scythe and swings it at him*

โ˜žโšโšโ˜น๐Ÿ“ฌ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ‘โœŒโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„ ๐Ÿ’งโ„โ˜ผโœ‹๐Ÿ˜โ˜œ โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œ โœžโšโœ‹๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ“ฌ โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜ โšโ„โ˜Ÿโœ‹โ˜ โ˜ โ˜œโœžโ˜œโ˜  โ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ
*Doesn't move, and sure enough you go straight through him harmlessly*

W-What? So Handplates was based off what you did?!?

โšโ˜ž ๐Ÿ‘โš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ๐Ÿ“ฌ โœ‹โ„๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜ โšโ„ โœŒโ˜  โ˜œโœ โœŒ๐Ÿ‘โ„ โ˜ผโ˜œ๐Ÿฑโ˜นโœ‹๐Ÿ‘โœŒ โšโ˜ž ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜ŸโœŒโ„ โ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโ˜œโ˜ โ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ“ช โ„โ˜ŸโœŒโ„ ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ‘โ˜Ÿ โœ‹๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜นโ˜น โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ’ฃโœ‹โ„๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ•†โ„ โœ‹โ„๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ’ง ๐Ÿ‘โ˜นโš๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ โ˜œโ˜ โš๐Ÿ•†โ˜โ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ“ฌ โ˜ผโœŒโœ‹๐Ÿ’งโœ‹โ˜ โ˜ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โœŒโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜ผ ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜ผโšโ„โ˜Ÿโ˜œโ˜ผ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โœŒ ๐ŸฑโœŒโœ‹โ˜ ๐Ÿ“ช ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ•†โ„ โœ‹ โ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ˜Ÿโœ‹โ˜โ˜Ÿ โ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿฑโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜žโšโ˜ผ ๐Ÿ‘Œโšโ„โ˜Ÿ โšโ˜ž โœกโš๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ“ฌ โœกโ˜œโ„ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† ๐Ÿ‘Œโšโ„โ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ’งโš๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œโ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿ•ˆ โ˜žโœŒโœ‹โ˜นโ˜œ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ„โ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ โ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿฑโ˜œ๐Ÿ’ง ๐Ÿ’ฃโœ‹๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜ผโœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜นโœก๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ฌ๐Ÿ“ฌ
*The scientist glitches intensely for a moment, the solemn half of his skull shedding tears as if regretting everything he just said*

*Reaper repeatedly tries smacking Gaster with his scythe but it's all failing*... Damn it! Does listen to him @DontcallmeSans he's just trying to mess with your skull! Last time he lied and said you had a mom remember!?

He doesn't... *He suddenly says in a different tone* I wish he did... I left him and his brother all alone when I fell... If he had a mother... Then perhaps he could have become something... Different. Something... Happier. Instead I failed him... I failed everyone...........

Don't try to act like you regret a damn thing you did..your carbon copy to mine, both more soulless thank Ink.. You'll do or say anything to get your way.. Geno might be naive enough to believe you but I sure as heII don't.. I hope your happy you just broke him with your stupid mind games..

โšโ˜ผ ๐Ÿฑโ˜œโ˜ผโ˜ŸโœŒ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ง โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โœŒโ˜ผโ˜œ ๐Ÿ•†โ˜ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœ‹โ˜นโ˜นโœ‹โ˜ โ˜ โ„โš โœŒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ˜œ๐Ÿฑโ„ โœ‹โ„โœ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ„โ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜โ˜Ÿโ„ ๐Ÿ‘โ˜ŸโœŒโ˜ผโœŒ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜นโœกโœ‹โ˜ โ˜๐Ÿ“ฌ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜Ÿโ˜œ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’งโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„๐Ÿ“ฌ โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ„โ˜Ÿโš๐Ÿ•†โ˜โ˜Ÿโ„ โ˜โ˜œโ˜ โš ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’ง โ˜นโœกโœ‹โ˜ โ˜๐Ÿ“ฌ โ˜Ÿโ˜œ ๐Ÿ•ˆโœŒ๐Ÿ’งโ˜ ๐Ÿ•ฏโ„๐Ÿ“ฌ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ•ฏโœžโ˜œ ๐Ÿ‘Œโ˜œโ˜œโ˜  ๐Ÿฑโ˜ผโšโœžโ˜œโ˜  ๐Ÿ•ˆโ˜ผโšโ˜ โ˜ โ„โœ‹๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œ โœŒโ˜ ๐Ÿ‘Ž โ„โœ‹๐Ÿ’ฃโ˜œ โœŒโ˜โœŒโœ‹โ˜ ๐Ÿ“ช โœกโš๐Ÿ•† โ˜บ๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ’งโ„ โ˜ผโ˜œโ˜ž๐Ÿ•†๐Ÿ’งโ˜œ โ„โš โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ’ฃโœ‹โ„ โœ‹โ„๐Ÿ“ฌ
*The lies he's talking about is Chara claiming she beat Gaster and Geno telling Reaper he'd dust himself respectively*

Language: English