What annoys you the most about a close friend?

*Hard at work in his lab in Deltarune, the locked entrance deep in the woods preventing the local inhabitants from entering*
*Scattered throughout the underground complex is varying types of machinery, ranging from small and intricate to heavy and crude*
*Back is turned to the entrance of the main room, as the scientist continues his research*

*it isn't easy for her to figure it out but Nova manages to make it to Deltarune, this is her first time here*

*Senses her presence, keeping watch over her with his computer*

*quickly figures out he's in the lab and is now outside of it trying to figure out how the hell to get in*

*Judging by the plant growth on the giant metal doors, Gaster must not use this entrance a whole lot*

*Swearing as she tries to figure out how to get it open, tries melting through the doors*

*...Looks like he thought of that already*

.... well fuck this then *she walks away XD*

.__. πŸ‘Žβœ‹πŸ‘Ž β„β˜ŸβœŒβ„ βœŒπŸ‘β„πŸ•†βœŒβ˜Ήβ˜Ήβœ‘ πŸ•ˆβšβ˜ΌπŸ˜βœβœβœ

*it may have, I'm not spending an hour rping getting inside a lab*

*Well there is one way...*

[[well tell the admin please cause I'm low on energy]]

*In one comic, he opened it when Kris said he had girl scout cookies...*

... are you f-cking serious?

*From inside* πŸ‘Žβšβ˜ πŸ•―β„ β˜ΊπŸ•†πŸ‘Žβ˜β˜œ πŸ’£β˜œπŸ“ͺ πŸ‘ŽβœŒπŸ’£πŸ’£βœ‹β„βœβœβœβœβœ

Oh I am so judging you, what are you gonna do about it

*Slams the doors open into your face with psychokinesis*
β„β˜ŸβœŒβ„

*slips inside now that the doors are open* Ok might have broken my nose but I'm in

*From the depths*
πŸ“¬πŸ“¬πŸ“¬πŸ•ˆβ˜œβ˜Ήβ˜Ή πŸ’§β˜Ÿβœ‹β„

didn't think that through did you? *she snaps her nose back into place before heading in deeper*

*Nova earned an achievement: Mind Games*

*continues on into the depths, guess the 6 human souls are still hanging out with her*

*Yeah, she'll need them*
*The stairs lead farther and farther underground, the hum of heavy machinery getting louder with each step*