@GrimReapings

{͜͡͡ Reapeɾ͜ ͡}

Fine I'll rest *Geno was already in bed but at this point actually lies down as opposed to propping himself up*

DontcallmeSans’s Profile Photo⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤
*Reaper then takes one of his spare robes and covers Geno with it like a blanket, it was definitely big enough be a blanket*

Genos been pretty busy your kids have been getting into trouble Raven was on a spaceship, Shino was attacked by Uni and Goth tried to fight Gaster

...*Be careful what you tell Reaper he still has Hatred and it can get out of control, he's attacked their kids several times before because of it*
.. @GothOfDeaths @ReaperInTraining @DeathReaps
..Kids..can you come here for a minute?

Oh sh-t!! RUN!!! *Raven starts running away while screaming from pure fear of Reaper* DON'T KlLL ME!!! PLEASE!!

*Reaper grabs Raven by his scarf as he tried to run and yanks him back over to him* What was that kiddo? You want another trip to the Underworld? Or do you want to have a Death battle?

D-dad!! Please don't hurt us! We're sorry!! *Goth was shaking as he shields @ReaperInTraining from him*

Hurt you? I'm going to do more than that..your going to feel the wrath of Death...*Reaper then summoned his scythe which had a red tint to it*
..How many times have I told you kids that your mom can't handle all of this? Look at him! Thanks to you, he's on his Death bed! You either straighten up or I personally send all 3 of you to heII..

W-we're sorry!! Please!! *Raven had actually started crying*..U-Uncle Error!! Help us!! P-please don't hurt me!! I'm sorry!!

*Reaper then lifts Raven up by his scarf before throwing him through a portal he created with his scythe* Have fun in heII kiddo!

*A wild Terror appears directly behind you, covered in blood from his Dreamtale slaughter* LEAVE. THE KIDS. ALONE.

PuppetMasterSans’s Profile PhotoE R R O R
*Reaper was surprised to hear Error and turned around to see Terror standing there*..Holy sh-t..what the f-ck happened to your blaster beast? By the way, last I checked these brats were mine..I don't tell you how to raise yours..

Because Geno would take that SO well

..*Reaper takes out his scythe and slashes you with it* Let this be a lesson to you anons..you get anywhere NEAR my Geno or try saying any sh-t to him..you'll be dead

*Error grabs you by your robes, his eyes ablaze* I AM Geno, these ARE my kids, YOU are responsible for me becoming an Error and so YOU are going to leave my kids alone before history repeats itself and Geno turns into me, GOT IT F#CKFACE?!

PuppetMasterSans’s Profile PhotoE R R O R
*Reaper was very shocked, Error definitely did seem like Geno at that moment*..Wait a minute.. no way... your ..really another Geno!? How the f-ck..!? You don't even act anything like him most the time! This is the first time I've seen you ever act similar to him! It's...kind of hot..
*REAPER*

Not to freak you out or anything... But if there's a Error Shino, do you think there might be an Error Reaper too?

WHAT!? *Reaper.exe has crashed*

*Goth was shaking as he held Shino close to him*..U-Uncle Error..? U-um..w-whats going on?

*Reaper then knocks out Goth by smacking him in the skull with his scythe* You going to the Underworld is what's going on..

Language: English