Pls tell me all what u know about Liam Payne <3
2. Liam is the One Direction middleman – Louis and Zayn are older than him while Harry and Niall are younger.
3. Along with Niall, Liam is a Virgo. According to the star sign he is analytical, observant, helpful, reliable and precise.
4. Liam has two older sisters called Ruth and Nicola.
5. Liam’s parents are called Karen and Geoff.
6. Liam’s favourite colour is purple.
7. Liam also took part the 2008 series of The X Factor making it through to Simon’s house in Barbados where he was cruelly eliminated. Simon thought he was too young and asked him to come back in two years – a move that worked out pretty well!!
8. Liam’s favourite film is the Toy Story trilogy.
9. Liam’s celebrity crush is Leona Lewis and his man crush is stand-up comedian Michael McIntyre?! Nope, us neither!
10. Liam spent his childhood in Wolverhampton in the West Midlands, the birthplace of Led Zeppelin legend Robert Plant and Slade’s Noddy Holder.
11. Liam once cried while watching Marley & Me. Bless.
12. Liam has a very unusual phobia – SPOONS! He admits it’s “very strange”.
13. Liam has just over seven minutes of solos on One Direction’s debut album ‘Up All Night’, the second most behind Harry.
14. Liam sang ‘Cry Me A River’ in his 2010 audition and received a standing ovation.
15. When he had progressed to bootcamp he covered Oasis’ ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out.’
16. Liam’s Twitter address is @Real_Liam_Payne. As of 10th August 2012 he had 5,204,974 followers.
17. Liam follows more fans than all of his One Direction bandmates do altogether!! As of 10th August 2012 he follows 8,951 people.
18. Liam is an avid fan of boxing. He took up the sport when he was bullied at high school.
19. Liam once confessed to owning a pair of pink hair straighteners. Nice!
20. Liam’s performance of ‘Cry Me A River’ on The X Factor back in the summer of 2010 was dedicated to an ex-girlfriend who cheated on him! He told The Sun: "One girl was the inspiration for me singing 'Cry Me A River' on The X Factor. That was my payback to her because she was unfaithful."
21. Liam shares the same middle name as Niall – James.
22. Liam started dating backing dancer Danielle Peazer during The X Factor in December 2010. They’re still together to this day.
23. After falling ill as a baby, Liam underwent years of tests until aged four when doctors discovered that one of his kidneys was scarred and dysfunctional. He had to have up to 32 injections a day to cope with the pain. Poor lad :(
24. Due to his kidney problems, Liam doesn’t drink alcohol and has to look after himself. He told Digital Spy: "I have to be careful not to drink too much, even water, and I have to keep myself as healthy as possible."