@Lady_Eloquent

ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴇʟᴏQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ

What are your strongest qualities?

akciMMicka’s Profile Photo⚜️ m o n i c a ⚜️
✦ ───────────── ✦
. συт σf ρσтαтσ qυєєи
✦ ───────────── ✦
I am stubborn. This is my strongest trait. But can also turn out pretty negative. Loved that trait especially when people tried to bring me down. x'D
I am loyal. Not always to my favour. There were some situations where my loyalty made a fool out of me.
And I am empathic in general. Especially when I am close to people I feel like I can't keep apart my feelings of theirs, at times. Especially strong ones like sadness or anger, moodiness also.

I feel you. Haha. I thought I was the only one. I cry even just watching a sad news on tv or in public listening to a friend's story. I just can't hold it. Thank goodness for waterproof mascaras😄

✦ ───────────── ✦
. συт σf ρσтαтσ qυєєи
✦ ───────────── ✦
x'3 Feels good to share this burden with you.
Yeah....I do undersign this statement. x'DD
furthermore when its about animals and someone hurt them on purpose, like people who poison cats or dogs. Dx
I don't have this problem much since corona. And still when I go to university I also seldomly do make-up. But would do, if I would go party with people I know. But still...it's not possible right now.

Haha. I reckon there are lots of people who are like us. Poison them? 💔 That's twisted. Oh yeah, I rarely wear make up too (mainly just face powder and eyebrow liner), but if I do put on a mascara, I make sure it's waterproof😊 Btw, how's the covid cases where you live? Are you in lockdown?

✦ ───────────── ✦
. συт σf ρσтαтσ qυєєи
✦ ───────────── ✦
Well, empaths are sadly rare to find. Always glad when I do find one.
Mhm, I am active on certain petition sites where people try to create attention on animals or people, who need help and there are lots of pets who are mistreated by owners or sometimes strangers as well. That really breaks my Kokoro. Because every time when I think people can't get any more disgusting or pathetic, they show their true colours.
I was more a fan of Kajal and it can also hurt your eyes, when you start crying, it burns like hell x'D
In Germany, it gets worse and worse. Numbers of infection increase every day. When I can, I try to stay at home at therefor. We are in a soft lockdown. People are allowed to go to work and to school, but everything else isn't permitted. Like going to a café or such...
What's with your country? Are u under lockdown or has it gotten any better?

Empaths? For crying too much? I didn't know that's what it's called. Yeah, it is heartbreaking to discover such atrocities against animals. Pls be careful and stay safe. Where I live is fine, everything's pretty much operating normally. There are parts of Australia that's affected more though :(

✦ ───────────── ✦
. συт σf ρσтαтσ qυєєи
✦ ───────────── ✦
No, not for crying too much, but feeling what others are able to feel and add it to your own kind of pain. Well, if that's not the definition of an empath then I don't know. x'D
Then I am happy you live in a safer part!
Thank you and of course, I want you to stay safe as well.

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I can pretty much feel the vibe of what kind of mood the person has as well, or if they are being real or hiding something. It's emotionally exhausting at times. That's why I go out when there's not much people at the shops😅 Thank you. Stay safe and healthy💞

✦ ───────────── ✦
. συт σf ρσтαтσ qυєєи
✦ ───────────── ✦
I feel you. x'D Peoples Energy can be quite exhausting.

Language: English