@MuhammadAbeel6

Abeel

Post something worth reading ?

After my last answer, I have been getting so much hate in my question box. Agar apko lagta hai that I am doing this just for likes tou yar aap yeh apni profiles pe share kardo without mentioning my name or my NGO's name, I don't mind.
My NGO is working with Unilever to set up a school for special children. Anyone from Karachi who wants to do volunteer or paid work can untick and contact me. We celebrate everyone's birthday together so, these pictures are from their birthday.
Post something worth reading

What is the name of your ngo nd what kind of work you do?

The name of my NGO is IBTIDA. I and some of my friends started it in 2015. We don’t give money in people’s hand. Instead of giving them the money we set up a small business for the people in need. Street venders like; French Fries stall, Burger stall, Shawarma Stall, Stationary shop, Limca stall etc. We are also running a school with Unilever, for special children (mostly down syndrome kids). Our team opened a local school and all the money generated from their is being put in the special children school. The fees of the local school is only 1000 Rupees, which is quite affordable. We have hired teachers but at least once a week I and my friends teach different subjects there. We all make sure that we also go and meet the special kids on the weekends. The reason why we don’t donate money is because if we give someone money today, it’ll take care of the person and their family for a short period of time. But, if we set up a small business for them they won’t have to ask anyone for money anymore. They’ll be earning on their own and providing for their family. If you’re helping someone don’t think about what you’ll gain out of it. Don’t wait for the person to return you in some way. Allah is watching over us so he’ll reward us for our good deeds. Ask from Allah, not his people.

Language: English