@Outsider_55

Evil Genius

❤️ Likes
show all
bariaashraf7’s Profile Photo Haider_Bangash’s Profile Photo arbazz_shaikh’s Profile Photo asadrandhawa1’s Profile Photo roseahmed5’s Profile Photo Hamdanshahid007’s Profile Photo hadiaqeel243’s Profile Photo bilalarif19’s Profile Photo Hanzlha’s Profile Photo

Latest answers from Evil Genius

Hi ma'am, are you a physicist... as well as a lover? Can you help? Love & quantum physics are completely unrelated subjects, yet strangely parallel. For starters, both are mysterious. 2 people can fall in love, much like two entangled subatomic particles, even if they're nowhere near each other.

Haider_Bangash’s Profile PhotoHaider
Yes I am both !
Quantum Physics and Love are very much parallel 🛣
Quantum physics tells us that nothing that is observed is unaffected by the observer. That statement holds an enormous and powerful insight. It means that everyone sees a different truth, because everyone is creating what they see and it also teaches us that everything we thought was physical is not physical. Love teaches us the same. Love and Quantum Physics initially both appear mysterious and complicated but once you understand their true essence you just fall into it more and more.

Are you a physicist? 👩‍🏫 Honestly I have heard a lot about your credibility and I have this question that no one seems to answer but I hope you can. How important is the role of gravity when a Pathan falls in love with a Punjabi? 🤔

Yes I am ! 👩‍🏫
Gravitational force is calculated as following * F = G(m1m2)/R2 * which means gravity acts on mass and is directly propotional to mass.
On the Other Hand, Love acts on soul which is an abstract presence . It comes from the World of Command (alam-i amr). Whereever there is Love , know that it was and is meant to be.
Therefore there is no cause-effect relationship between Gravity and Love.
Are you a physicist 

Honestly I have heard a lot about your credibility and I

Wandering around the earth thinking it's 31st of August and they tell me it's actually 5th of September. I'm left behind due to time dilation? 🤔 I believe you can answer this but only if you're the "one". So, are you a physicist?

Yes I am a physicist ! And let me get it fix.✅
Dates are an illusion, Time does not exist.⏳
The only true moment is 'now' that persists.🧏🏻‍♀️
For smol creatures as we, only love permits♥️
To understand the vastness of this universe and an atom's drift.⚛

Are you an Astrophysicist? ? Because you've taken all the space in my mind ?‍♂️

A better astrophysicist than Fawad Chaudry kuinke asli chand tou sab se pehlay maine he dhoonda hay :') ?

https://ask.fm/ahmad_bu_tt18/answer/155175779133?utm_source=copy_link&utm_medium=iOS Ayesha,Checkout my new song and do give your feedback?❤️

ahmad_bu_tt18’s Profile PhotoYour Very Own Singer.
My Grandfather ??smoked his whole life. ? I was about 10 years old ??when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, ??‍?you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes ?when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. ?Three years later he died of lung cancer. ? It was really sad and destroyed me. ? My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. ? Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 18, I have never touched a cigarette ? must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your song gave me cancer anyways.??‍♀️

Do you secretly ever wish that there were no boundaries on this Earth like countries, religions, castes, races just a bunch of humans living in harmony happily, lifting each other up? Or would that be too perfect to the point of boredom?

We all secretly dream of a perfect world but as a matter of fact, if the world were perfect, there would be no struggles, no wins. If the world were perfect , you could never feel the pleasure of calm after chaos .If the world were perfect you could never feel the peace of that brief moment when things suddenly fall in place.If the world were perfect,art would be useless.If the world were perfect ,there would nothing be worth living for .If the world were perfect, it simply wouldn't be .??

Hi Starstuff ❤️

Hi! I am not just starstuff. ?
I am a supernova's decendant. Those distant sparkling orbs are my distant cousins.And I have inherited from them the ability to shine. In midst of dark times I shine for myself and nobody can dim my inherent inner light. ⚛️

Language: English