@TheGoddessOfLife

〜T∿o∿r∿i∿e∿l〜

Considering @GothOfDeath inherited Death's Reaping abilities, does that make him another god of Death? Will he have to help out his father and Uncle eventually?

That is how things run here..based on your powers it determines what kind of God you would be, Goth is another God of Death and would end up helping his father and Uncle reap Souls when he's older

and what about Geno, I sometimes wonder if he really is a god of patience putting up with Death the way he does

That is entirely up to him since he isn't originally from ReaperTale he has a choice, if he wanted a role here I could ask Asgore if he would assign him something, who knows, he could very well get the title as the God of Patience we don't currently have one at least not as far as I'm aware of *Toriel laughs slightly*

Is your Asgore like Undertales?

PuppetMasterSans’s Profile PhotoE R R O R
Mostly but he isn't a king and he is very irritating..at least to me he is..but personality wise he's just like the others..why do you ask?

Goth is a pacifist and hates his powers....

He does? ..but there's nothing I can do about that.. unless you talk to Asgore but he didn't lift the rules even when it came to..our son.. *Toriel sighed*

how much are you able to tell us about Asriel? I mean if it's too hard emotionally you don't have to say anything

*Life had started tearing up at the mention of Asriel..it was still a touchy topic for her and it's why she doesn't really speak of him very much*.. I-I'm sorry..I can't ..at least not yet.. it's..difficult ..dealing with the loss of a child... I miss him everyday.. ..

I have a secret plan full of secrets that require careful planning of the secretive planning kind.

Error, I swear that doesn't make any bit of sense..

I'd recommend not getting into an argument with Error, you'll only end up frustrated.

hewhocannotfeelcreates’s Profile PhotoInk
Dear, I think I have realized that, he can be very frustrating just like 2 other monsters I know..*Toriel sighed* and I don't believe we have met.. I am the Goddess of Life though most call me Toriel or Tori, who are you?

Reality is a tangled web, Toriel. I am the Mad Hatter here and you, my dear, are Alice.

*Toriel couldn't help but laugh, Error really was unpredictable*
Error, do you read many books? I find you quoting a lot of literature

Language: English