Pennie LLatest answers
PAP of your dream car!
This Chevy Malibu (only that it is silver blue or silver since my family owns too many white cars :P)
Your parents are about to read all the stories you've ever written. On a scale of 1 to 10, how screwed are you?
Certainly a 10, I'm *very* screwed :/
Do you spend too much time on smart phone playing ‘stupid games’?
I have no games on my phone
PAP of what you are currently working on! (writing)
Whatever I'm writing now is full of spoilers so I'm not gonna post the actual chapter I'm working on but the book if you're curious :3
Do you miss school?
Yes, definitely. At least these online classes I'm taking remind me of school a lil' bit but I still have to start my summer assignments :P
What's the furthest from home you've been?
I wasn't born in the U.S. so I had to take an 18-hour flight from my hometown to get here
Smart casual or sporty style?
In-between, as much as I like jeans, blouses, and Converse sneakers, I also like to wear some sweatpants and rubber shoes too as a persona to my athletic self
What is the last line you wrote?
First off, there's no need for a spoiler warning so I assure you that what is below this message won't reveal anything essential to the story if you decide to read it.
Falling Into The Stars - Chapter 12 Draft:
"Skye suddenly started talking about some random things that happened in her life, which Adrian and I were pretending to be paying attention to but were actually not."
Oh my gosh I love How To Be a Heartbreaker! < 3Thora Alpine
Haha, same here! I was in a livestream on Insta and the host was playing that in the background. So when I found out the same of it, I just added it to my playlist xD
Put your music on shuffle, what are the first 3 songs that come on?
Playing: "How To Be a Heartbreaker" by Marina & the Diamonds
1. "Stand Down" by Little Mix
2. "Only Angel" by Harry Styles
3. "See Me Now" by Little Mix
Tips on writing a short story?
Of all the stuff I wrote in my short story book, only one was an actual short story with only one chapter (It is called "The Mysterious Cookie). Here's some stuff that I have learned while writing it:
- Find sources of motivation; I wrote this one to submit for my school's literary magazine. If you can find places where you could submit stuff, like a contest, magazine, or just pretend that you're actually going to submit something, then you're all set!
- Don't introduce too many characters at once, or just maybe limit your character count to either two or three and many make cameos of some other characters that don't really matter as much
- Think of it as a quick conversation between two people; Not in a way of dialogue but make it feel as if it was a chapter story, just shortened (sorry if I didn't make sense here)
- Keep it short; "AMC" almost reached the 2k goal when I wrote it so if you're going to write one-chapter shorts, keep to word count to about 2k-3k at most
- Don't think too much; Just think of a situation where you can easily leave a subtle cliffhanger or an ending to everything
If you want more (hopefully not confusing) tips, you can send me an ask c: Hopefully this list proves helpful!
How long would you say fame on wattpad takes?
For me, I think it took me months of advertising my book, entering book awards, and writing more books before I was (kind of) well known. I'd say it all depends on how active and committed to Wattpad and even if you're busy at work or school, people can understand what you're going through and support you throughout your journey.
What is a secret ambition you have?
I would've said "to be a famous singer" but I already told a few people this but if you want to delve deeper, my secret ambition is to be a competitive figure skater. I never paid much attention to figure skating until my friend introduced me to "Yuri!!! On Ice". Since then, I've been daydreaming about doing all the spins, jumps, and step sequences and all the other aspects but I'm pretty sure I'll never reach it since all these people have been training since they were young and I could barely balance myself on the ice :P
thoughts on the iphone 7?
I don't really have an opinion since I still have my iPhone 5C, which is still working after 3 years :3
Pap? Here chu go :3
(Photo credits goes to whoever made it; I only added the text)
PAP of your handwriting
If you're curious, this is my assignment to-do list for my online class :3
Do you like dogs?
OBVI. My family owns a huge St. Bernard so what makes you think that I don't like dogs? o.o
What are you up to atm?
Agonizing over why I am always needed in the wrong times (e.g. trying to think of details of a history assignment but then I was if I wanted to go to the grocery store (which I refused), interrupting my thought process :P)