-She is being as sneaky as possibly, following along out of both curiosity but fondness-

Melech: ~Finds the kitten shop and I enter inside of it. My eyes glimmer with excitement. I see all the cat things in this place, which is rather new and I have been dying to enter inside for the longest time~
Azazel: (Seriously!?) ~Frowns and secretly enters inside, while keeping a low profile~

!!- She immediately get distracted by the many items in the shop, wanting to play with them- .....+^+ -she sneaks through, ppaping a feather toy-

Melech: Let's see, what should I get? There's so much...I don't even know what to pick. ~I bite my lower lip anxiously and sighs~ Ok, I'll take this and this. ~Begins to pick the cutest of things for my kittens. Not to mention, I spot a kitty mug which I totally fall in love with almost immediately~....so...cute......so...precious...
Azazel: >_>; ~Is not used to seeing him like this. At work this guy feels like a wall with no emotions almost. But here? he's like some fangirl, fangirling over the smallest of things in the room~

-Being the wild black kitten she's is, she immediately attacks a toy, however causes a bit of chaos, taking the toy down with the ones surrounding it-

Melech: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Turns around and spots you~...Wait a minute...~Recognizes you, assuming you are that one cat I rescued. I approach you quickly~..Hey, did you follow me? ~Gently picks you up~
Azazel: ~Tilts head and my cat ears lift. Smells the air, taking in your scent. Becomes suspicious as your scent is familiar to me as well. Tho for now, i remain hidden and watch~

O^O!!! -Had poofed up from the sudden item attack but calms and purrs away when picked up, her big golden eyes staring up at him-

Melech: Didn't I leave you back at home? Did you follow me here? ~Is so confused~ How did you even manage to get out? How...unusual. ~Pets your little head and scratches your ears very gently~
Azazel:~Is starting to become triggered, as my fangs are showing. If this is my child, I'm gonna flip this entire fvcking shop on its head~

-bumps her head against his hand, she pauses fur starting to stand up; looking around for a threat. Getting tense-

Melech: What's wrong? ~Sees the cat alerted with something. I look around and see nothing or feel anything for that matter~ Are you hungry? Want something to eat?
Azazel: ~Hissing beneath my breath. Im really hoping this is not my daughter he has in his hands. I'm not sure though. I'm gonna really rip his entire head if he is touching my child~

-She shifts in his arms, tail flicking a bit- ....-She wiggles herself free, running under some items soo she can snoop around the store-

Melech: Hey! Where are you going!? ~Tries to follow you~ Kitty come back here! Why are you acting so strange!? Kitty! Kitty! ~Calls you out and tries to catch up with you~
Azazel: ~Glaring deeply and sees the cat running around~

-She snoops around until she freezes upon getting closer to Azazel, poofing up her fur as she stares-

Azazel: ~Hisses back at the cat and grabs the cat. Not roughly but firmly~ Its you ain't it little girl!? What the hell are you doing in his arms!? Do you realize what YOU ARE DOING!?
Melech: HEY! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT THE CAT?
Azazel: STAY OUT OF THIS YOU FAKE PRIEST.
Melech: LET THE CAT GO, YOU PAGAN PIECE OF GARBAGE.
Azazel: THIS IS MY CAT.
Melech: NO IS NOT I FOUND IT IN THE STREETS ALL ALONE. IF YOU ARE THE OWNER YOU ARE A GODDAMN AWFUL ONE AT THAT. LEAVING HER ALL ALONE. SHAME ON YOU.
Azazel: OH PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH, IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. THIS CAT IS MORE CLOSER TO ME THAN YOU THINK.
Melech: DROP THE CAT NOW!
Azazel: NO!

-She poofs up more, feeling way to stressed. She flails, turning to break loose to run off-

Azazel: ~Hisses at you to not dare do that~ We are going home and we will have a long talk.
Melech: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU M-
Azazel: ~Disappears with the cat~
Melech: ~Gasps~........~Frowns~.....He's lucky I don't know where he lives....how...DARE HE.

??: !!!!??!! -flails and tries to break free anyway, biting though not even all the hard. Not understanding why she had to leave the priest man, nor who he is fully-

Azazel: ~Huffs and we come back home. I am angry~ Alright, come out from the form, little girl. We will have a serious talk today.
Azeth: It seems the other princess did a bad thing again.
Issa: She's a naughty little princess, who keeps breaking out and breaking her father's rules.
Azeth: It is rightful for lord Azazel to discipline his child.
Azazel: ~Pissed off and looks down at the little kitten~

Keket: ...........-she breaks her form turning back into her full form, puffing her cheeks as she stares down at the ground, her tail flicking in annoyance- .... >:I

Azazel: Do not make that face, lift your head up and look at me. Why were you in the arms of that man!? How many times must I tell you to stay away from the members of the Hierachy!? Why do you not ever listen to what I have to say!? Are you trying to get yourself in some...kind of mess you won't be able to escape from!? I understand you are strong and can defend yourself, but it doesn't mean you should get too comfortable!!!

Keket: I.... >:I He helped me! I like him.... Plus he has more cats, I like them them too!

Azazel: I order you to not see that man again. AND THAT'S AN ORDER. DO NOT GO BACK RUNNING INTO HIS ARMS. HE'S NOT MY FRIEND! HE'S AN ENEMY, KEKET! I'm doing this for YOUR OWN GOOD! ~Growls at her~ Why do you never listen!? You are just as stubborn as your sister!

Keket: !! WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NOR CAN YOU MAKE ME! -She growls back at him, getting upset, stomping her foot- HE PAYS ATTENTION TO ME! MORE THAN YOU DO!

Azazel: OH IM SORRY FOR HAVING A JOB. I HAVE TO WORK, I DONT HAVE A CHOICE. YOU ARE FREE, I AM NOT. STOP BEING SUCH A BRAT AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE. IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!! I'M TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!
Astennu: ~Needs to mediate as I see both of them butting heads~ It is understandable that she wishes to get to know ''him'' because he has been nice to her, not to mention, I believe Melech, loves cats. I doubt he will harm her the longest she keeps her true form hidden.
Azazel: BUT IF HE FINDS OUT SHE IS MY DAUGHTER, HE WILL FLIP. IT DOESN'T MATTER, HE WON'T WANT TO BE NEAR KEKET AND HE WILL BE RUDE TO HER. COLD AS STONE, I KNOW HOW HE WORKS. SO BEFORE HE HURTS HER FEELINGS, I RATHER HURT HIS.
Astennu: I know. I get it. Please calm down. Same with you Keket. Try to see from which side your father is coming from. And my lord, I'm sorry but she is right, you aren't here all the time, she needs a friend. Someone to hang out with.
Azazel: ~Sighs and crosses his arms~

Keket: -she crosses her arms, tail flicking greatly. She sniffles, keeping her comments to herself though not thinking pleasant things right now. - …

Azazel: What to do with you....what to do....
Issa: Give her a chance. If things go south, I'm sure she will back off.
Azazel: If he touches her I'M KILLING HIM.
Azeth: I have stalked Melech enough to know, he isn't a brainless brute. He doesn't bother with things he is not interested in. Besides, he's also a celibate man who takes his religion to heart. He won't even try to sleep with your daughter or look at her funny.
Azazel:......that's true. ~Thinks~ Is been a long time since he has been with a woman..as well.....hmmm ~Thinks more~

Keket: -begins to growl again, finding this quite bothersome, not that she'll listen.- ...

Azazel: I'm gonna leave you be for now, Keket. But take heed in my words if you care about yourself. Melech is not the type of man who will look at you with the eyes of a mate. He will view you as his pet and nothing more. ~Stands up and walks away but not before speaking~ Keep an eye on her while I go get something.
Azeth and Issa: Yes, lord Azazel.
Astennu: I'm gonna go with him, see you guys later. ~Follows behind Azazel and disappears~

Keket: Tsk whoever said I wanted to be his mate. -she rolls her eyes, wandering off searching for a more private space away from her father, she mumbles more, tail flicking-

Issa: ~Follows Keket~ Lady Keket. Please don't be upset with your father. He only wants to keep you safe. He doesn't want you to face any sort of disappointment.
Azeth: I mean, who knows how he will react? He doesn't need to know you are Azazel's child. I don't know if your scent ....is well hidden. I mean, even in your cat form, he doesn't seem to suspect a thing.
Issa: True, true.

Keket: He most likely suspicious now THANKS TO DAD! ... He had a lot of other cats too.. ugh. -she huffs, looking around for a place to hop up on-

Issa: ~Laughs and smiles at the princess~ Don't be upset. I don't think he will suspect a thing. I'm sure to Melech, Lord Azazel likely views all cats as his kin because your father himself is one! So its fine. Relax. Now come down from there, princess. Is time for dinner.
Azeth: ~Setting up the table just for her and puts everything Keket enjoys in place~

Keket: Tsk, I hope so. … -She glances at Issa, pausing to think before looking away- I am not in the mood for food.

Issa: I'm sorry to hear that but you have to eat. At least, just a bit, please. Just a little bit. Is all I request.
Azeth: I agree with Issa, please have at least a few bites. We have to make sure you are well fed. We aren't doing this because of your father, we are doing this because we both genuinely want to see you ok. Besides, eating and talking it out might help with the mood, you know?
Issa: You can see us as friends if you want.

Keket: -Her tails flicks slightly before she sighs caving in, not wanting to upset either of them. She hops down, puffing a cheek out-

Issa: ~Smiles and grabs your hand, kissing it lovingly~
Azeth: You are beautiful. Always remember that.
Issa: Yes. Beautiful princess. Extraordinary lady, who will one day do so much greatness with her cat powers.
Azeth: Yes, yes indeed. ~Like a gentleman, I help you take a seat and re-arranges everything infront of you~
Issa: ~Kisses the palm of your hand once more~ Wait here, Princess. Let me go get the food.
Azeth: ~Smiles and takes a seat next to you to keep you company. Has a long smile across my face. Rubs your hand~

Keket: -feels slightly out of place with the attention still, biting her lip. Completely different treatment than when she was with her mother- ….

Azeth: ~Playfully watches you and keeps on smiling, praising you with my stare due to how beautiful you are~
Issa: ~Comes back with a lot in hands. Places the plates down, along side with some drinks and desserts. All made according to what you usually eat~ Here and here...
Azeth: Mmm, smells sweet.
Issa: ~Chuckles~ Good, that's the aroma our Princess likes on her food.
Azeth: ~Licks my lips~ All of this looks so good! ~Gasps a bit and looks at Keket~ Would you like for us to feed you?
Issa: ~Wraps my arm around Azeth, rubbing my pierced body against his~ Yes, would you like for us to help you eat this? ~You see my and Azeth's pecs rub against each other~

Keket: -Admires the food before looking at them with a shocked expression. Slightly eyeing the two of them before looking away quickly feeling get face heating up- N-no! I can eat on my own! @///^///@

Azeth: Are you sure, Princess? Please, don't be shy. You know we are always 'willing' with you.
Issa: Yes, we are willing. Always so willing. We will do anything to please you. 'Anything' to make you happy.
Azeth: Yes. Anything and everything. We are but dogs beneath your feet.
Issa Yes, loyal dogs.
Azeth: Protective dogs.

Keket: -bites her lip, glancing back at the two- Anything? -she questions, smirking a bit-

Issa: Yes, anything, anything. Anything goes when it comes from our Princess. Whatever you order us to do, we will do without hesitation.
Azeth: Yes. Whatever you desire. Whatever you crave. We will do, just say the words and we will take action, my lady. ~Smiles~...~Places food on your place, taking a little bit of everything you enjoy~
Issa: ~Pours you some drink into the ancient looking Egyptian cup made from gold~