Welll -pokes fingers together, blsuhing- Can.. you.... steponme?! >^<

Quinn:...........~Stares and tilts head. Chews gum and has a very blank expression at first~ Sure, where do you want me to step on? Your stomach? Face? Back? Where? Want it in the groin?

Chest actually ^//^ think would look the coolest!

Quinn: ~I push you back rudely and stare down at you with the most condescending of stares. I smirked a little and proceed to step on your chest with my boot harshly. Crushing some muscle down~ Do you like to be the bug beneath my boot, little b1tch? ~Keeps chewing my gum sassily~ Naughty little anon. ~Chuckles~

Nyah! -biting her lip hard- Yes, yes! I am nothing but a bug!

Quinn: ~Laughs mocking you~ You are so pathetic and helpless, little anon. Do you like getting used up like an old rag? Well do you? ~Proceeds to step hard on your stomach next. Grinds my boot and rotates the heel of it around it to make it all the more painful~

Kah! Nnnmmmph -whimpers, breathing heavily. Eyes rolling back-

Quinn: ~Laughs at your expression and stops~ You are something. Well, that's as far as I'll go. This is not Cumbra. ~Breaks the fourth wall~ Next time, I'll step on your genitals, that should really get you going, you freak. ~Chuckles more in amusement. Leans down and whispers into your ear carefully and ever so slowly~ 本当に使われるのが好きなんでしょ? あなたはそのマスターを探してかわいそうなマゾであるように、私には聞こえる、それはそれですか?あなたは本当にいたずらな小さな雌犬です ~Backs away and leaves~
Good bye now. ~Disappears~