What are the 5 important things you would include in your things-to-do list?
From my list of stuff 2 draw:
1. Storyboard of all the flying experiences me and my imaginary friend, Lathanial had. Storyboard should 6:10 for this song > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AkHR_m-_Rk.
2. A realistic 3D model of Lathanial and myself.
3. Me & Lathanial present you a cake. Lathanial is flying the cake in and I’m on the ground leading him into the right place. It'd be a more creative and memorable way of saying "Happy Birthday" to someone.
4. What I want my art work space to be. It'll be outside of Lathanial’s lair. I'll probably make a VR environment of it (in a decade).
5. Something involving Sackboys from LittleBigPlanet. That is one of my favorite games.
From my Habitica To-Do List
1. Transfer to a university
2. Schedule with consular to sign up for next semester classes
3. Clear my sticky notes on my computer. They're filled with dreams and showing them covers my whole desktop.
4. Do a successful public commission.
5. Finish reading "Color and Light, A Guide for the Realist Painter" by James Gurney.
What's on your mind right now?
Also I'm thinking about the waterfall dragon drawing I'm working on...
Is there anything you can do today that you couldn't a year ago? What?
What do you look forward to most this year?
It's Saturday! What are you doing today?
How do you stay fit?
Would you rather live in the mountains or on the beach?
I choose the mountains, cause I'd probably buy a bunch of searchlights and instead of the batman symbol being at the end, it'd be dragons. Then I could fantasize about dragons and the mountain home. Throw in some fireworks here and there and it'd be surreal!