lagu yang suka di dengerin kaka apa??
Lemonade - Jeremy Passion
Paper Airplane - Jeremy Passion
The Weekend - SZA
Love Galore - SZA
I like cowo gondrong, but I'm okay too with cowo botak. But if I have to choose which one I like the most, I'll go for cowo gondrong. I feel like, sometimes it's quite invalid when people tend to say that cowo gondrong is sloppy. In fact, not all of them are so. Again, what matters is personality, literally. Personality, people. P e r s o n a l i t y. *drop the mic*
Hewan apa yang namanya 2 huruf? #tebakan
Mampus lu gue tau jawabannya!
kak menurut kakak apakah paid promote itu sudah efisien utk mempromosikan suatu acara?? atau ada cara lain agar acara itu diketahui orang banyakk??
In my very personal opinion, it's not about that 'paid promote' which can make your event(s) known by a lot of people, but it's about how many people have known or how far the existence of the medium/company/third party you ask for help to. Basically all third parties, in this case, can put prices for promotion matters because they do what you command (pemberi jasa), but then you have to pay attention on how worthy they can gain profit from your payment for your promotion matters. Anyway, it must be such a nature when a medium/company/third party has gained its 'good name' and all that, they tend to sell their existence and credibility to boost up your need, in this case your certain event(s), that you're relevant enough to trust them in doing their job to promote your event(s) through some transaction methods.
The bottom line is, yes, paid promote is efficient to help you promote your event(s), but the subject that will do it is the one who has the important role to drive people's attentions into your event(s). Ya sebut aja deh branding. Gitu pokoknya.
Kak udah persiapan buat kuliah belum?
Bagi yang tidak paham, bungas itu artinya cantik/cakep/tampan. #RahasaCantikJenicaDanTari
kak share makeup untuk liburan dong, kan pasti skrg lg summer kan dan gampang keringetan. ada tips&triknya gak? makeup apa aja yg kakak pake kalo lg liburan? dijawab yaa kak makasihh
Kak, is that really hard to get new friends?
Welcome back di smansa kak Tariii<3
It's nice to be back though, even with a slightly new concept of Smansa. Here's to our togetherness for the rest of the year, Smansa 55, and here's to the kick-off of the new "rollercoaster phase".
Kak, di sini (https://ask.fm/jenicajeans/answers/142429732022) kok kamu tinggian ya? Caranya gmn tuh hehe
Kak, emang di TedxTalks ada yg ngebahas tentang procrastinator? Mau doong linknyaa
Kak Tariii apa kabarnya di Balikpapan?
kak gimana ceritanya akhirnya bisa memutuskan untuk berhijrah/berjilbab dan hal apa yang bisa meyakinkan kakak??? :)
Mungkin kalau ukurannya teman-teman yang sudah "berpakaian takwa", aku belum ada apa-apanya, atau bahkan masih dianggap "berpakaian tetapi telanjang" (e.g., jilboobs, jipon).
Bentuk hijrahku BELUM di aspek pakaian, mungkin. Tapi siapa sih yang bisa menilai sejauh mana suatu makhluk sudah berhijrah selain Tuhan Yang Maha Esa dan diri makhluk berakal itu sendiri?
haloo kak kalo liburan 2 bulan, enaknya isi waktu apa ya?? part time enaknya dimana daerah jakarta?? heheh makasih kak
kenapa tempat-tempat wisata di daerah/kota perlu dilestarikan dan dijaga??
halo kak menurut kakak, tempat wisata di tengah kota seperti kampung pelangi di malang perlu dilestarikan? apa tidak mengganggu kenyamanan kota tsb??
Let me tell you.
Yang berpotensi mengganggu kenyamanan kota bukan kampungnya, tapi kebiasaan masyarakat atau pengunjung kampung tersebut (membuang sampah sembarangan, tidak tertib, dan/atau aktivitas vandalisme seperti perusakan fasilitas umum dsb). Kalau kreativitas kampung pelangi berasal dari ide anak bangsa, kenapa mesti dimusnahkan? Ya dilestarikan dong!
Hey, i am the one who get excited to see ur story on instagram, happy fasting!
But thank you. I appreciate it the way you appreciate my story on instagram (but why people).
Ramadan Kareem for Muslims all around the world! Make fasting this year be meaningful and full of mutual interaction spiritually and socially. Make the moment count!
What is the bigest problem that you ever had?
You know what, I think there have been thousand thoughts out there which argue about this idea and criticize each point in time-appropriate order. My only thing to say is that, just don't make yourself seem less innocent by making others seem more sinful. You can most likely throw your own dirts on your white shirts rather to slam the mud on others' legit dirts protective attire.
tari klo lagi bosen dipas dirumah ... Kamu ngapain yaaaa sharing dong heheehe
Kak apa sih tips buat seleksi tahap 2?
Kak Tari cerita waktu seleksi tahap 1 dulu gimana dong hihi
1) "I loved my almamater" kind of day. Although the rule allowed the participants to wear any clothes they wanted as long as they were acquired dresscodes (formal & not skin-exposing), I chose wearing my white-grey school uniform, because I just simply wanted to get rid of any unnecessary inappropriateness. And when I came to the test place on that day, yes, I really looked so not-ready for the day because my hijab was my emergency, messy kind of hijab. "You look lame!" Thanks, but it was true.
2) I was not wearing socks for my shoes. And it was raining. Water was pretty much in my shoes. Feel free to imagine it.
3) I didn't have water to drink until lunch time. I nearly suffocated my own self.
4) I lost one of my hijab pins in the school musholla for dhuhr prayer during the break time. I totally realized after I did wudhu. You can tell how much high-maintenance I was afterward to preserve my hijab 'normality'.
5) The student desk where I had during the test was quiet dusty and I madly found a spider walking out of the desk drawer. I, however, tried being professional still in addressing my madness. I kept sitting on my chair, and with full of unexpected guts, I flicked the spider away to the floor. World problem was solved.
6) Weeks before the test I broke up with my ex but we still maintained our relationship through some shits in our chats. He asked me whether or not he should pick me up after the test. I said no, but he said yes. I couldn't deny afterward. Yes. He picked me up, he showered me with so many damn questions about the test that I just took in our damn way to my home. Weeks after this, we totally finished. Literally finished.
7) The good thing was, I felt really good about the test. Not because it was easy, but I was so sure in myself that I could go through it. And, voila.
Even though my first selection day was not fancy at all, but what brought me up to this level was the strong feeling between what I know and what I believe. It worked, and always works.