@areejsaeed_1

Areej Saeed Khokhar

which book made you Atheist?

Been questioning and researching religion since I learned how to read and write.
Could not decide whether to pronounce myself Atheist or not until recently, when circumstances no longer allowed indecisiveness, and when I gained access to too much classified information (not in a particular book, but through many, many resources) that made me increasingly think out of the box.
I'd say I've grown too smart to worship whatever momma tells me to, just because momma tells me to.

you're open for go back to you "mommy's" religion if you'd ever get enough proofs that its the right path to follow? or you have decided science is the way to go?

Atheism is all about being open to testing and proof.
It's the reason why we exist.
To believe only and solely what is proved.

what are the consequences of being an Atheist??

Being open to things like uncertainty and fear.
Accepting that there's too much that we don't know and can't define.
A stubborn Muslim heart is content with its faith that the sweet God is ruling everything and will manage everything that they can't handle.
An atheist knows that it's either upto them or sheer luck. That's very scary - outright brutal.

We Muslims also believe that there's too much that we don't know..and I think that Luck and God are bound together..or you can tell me what you think of luck??

What I classify as nature, luck, and coincidence and do not try to explain, you guys take the same things and start worshipping them and praying to them just because they're more powerful than you.

Nothing in Qur'an is proved "wrong" yet, assuming that you should have faith that each and every word written is correct.

I did my homework, sweetie.
It's not just you, everyone from Christians to Hindus makes the same claims about their book containing some serious foresight from God.
And trust me, the Hindu book "Vedas" got the real deal in it. It was written by amazing intellectuals much longer ago than your book.
I'm sure it hasn't been proved wrong that "the sky is raised above the earth," or that "the mountains are holding Earth in place," or that "human was created out of a drop of blood," lol.
You need to get your cosmology and embryology straight. That's all.
If you cherry-pick a few vague lines that you couldn't even interpret before scientists found the right concepts, then that's not your best argument.
If even one highly and completely false piece of info exists in the holy book, it straightforward trashes the idea that it is the literal word of the infallible God.
Nothing in Quran is proved wrong yet assuming that you should have faith that

We guys only pray to Allah..we're not like pagans to worship everthing that is more powerful than us..What is I want to be an Atheist?? How would you convince me??

If you wanted to be an atheist, I wouldn't have to convince you. Only knowledge can convince you.
1. You need some serious insight into all the religions of the world and see the humongous, glaring flaws in all of them as well as the parts where they were just copying off concepts from each other.
2. You need to know more about "Evidence and Research" based history to see where and how your Islam was moulded to suit the need of the ruler.
3. You need to find out more about Israel, USA, Pentagon, and Illuminati.
4. You need to find out more about why 99% of the world's wealth is in 1% of the hands.
5. You need to find out that extraterrestrials do exist and you classify them as jinns and supernatural beings.
6. You need to find out all that was kept from you by the mainstream media and dig deeper into what you do not know about the modern science.

Point#3 Israel and USA have religious sculptures and they believe in God..How they link with the atheism??

They don't. At a higher level. I'm talking about where they unite in the form of Pentagon. Even our SSG probably knows that God doesn't exist, but look at the shouting Allah o Akbar every step of the way because it makes them feel better about being killing machines with no real purpose than to die amidst global conspiracies eventually.

Language: English