@asgardarts#65 🇬🇧

Livi;

I hope you're okay Livi, if you ever want someone to talk to, please feel free to message me, I hate knowing people aren't great! sending you happy vibes and loads of sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻

Aw thank you Els!! It’s all good really; it’s just one of those days where every little thing just ends up bothering you and setting you off, sending you further into an anxious spiral. It’ll pass I’m sure! You’re truly the kindest, thank you!! Hope you’re having a lovely day 🤗💫💕

I know that feeling lovely! Tomorrow will be a much brighter day, just try and do something today that makes you smile, even if it's going to buy your favourite sweets or sit in the sun! You'll be fine sweet 🌻🌻🌻

That’s so true, and thank you!! Just reading that has helped a lot, I really appreciate it!! 🤗💫✨

Big Hugs Livi, I’m in a crappy place too so I sympathise muchly. Looking forward to seeing your next art piece, whenever you do one 🙂 x Take care and I hope things improve for you soon

CactusDoug’s Profile PhotoDoug
Aw, thank you Doug!! I’m sorry to hear you’re not in a great place either :( Thank you! I truly hope the same for you too, take care also! Hugs 🤗🤗 x

It certainly does count. I think sometimes these days we have to make a conscious effort to have more 'me' time. Whatever it is you're going through and what's put you there, just be patient with yourself and know that it won't last forever.

Thanks friend, I really appreciate your message. It’s very true, and I know it won’t last forever, I suppose I just need to take things day by day, and deal with it that way. I may be putting too much pressure on myself also, which is somewhat stifling. Thank you again :)

How do you make yourself feel better when you’re down?

It’s a tricky one. I’ve answered similar questions to this a lot lately, and what would usually work, doesn’t seem to be helping much. Ultimately, sleeping or listening to music is the best bet; sometimes I just need to sleep it off if it’s really bad, or listening to music can definitely help shift my mindset and mood too, for a while at least :)

Language: English