We know that asking questions builds relationships, so we make it easy to build a community of the people you are curious about.
● We make sure that you can find answers about anything that you are interested in. To do this, you need to be able to interact with different communities before becoming a part of them. We make sure everyone can have a community to join.
● Do you need to know who is following you? Sometimes users are too shy or embarrassed to ask their questions publicly. This is why we made it easy to ask anonymous questions, while still allowing the person to accept the best answer.
● Some ideas are better than others. The world naturally consists of opinion leaders, for example inventors or early adopters. Rather than struggle to change the natural process, you can leverage them. ASKfm uncovers interesting insights about opinion leaders and other ideas.
● What’s the easiest way to connect people inside ASKfm? Find the ones whose opinion matters to you most. This may include people you know as well as people you don't know yet. Making these new connections is as the heart of ASKfm.
● Is there a limit to the number of possible connections? We may impose restrictions, because anything that is limited is more valuable. Plus, it's always better to ease a limitation later than introduce a new one.
● How is connecting different today than it was 5 years ago? How can we see the evolution of our thinking?
○ switching from the web access to apps
○ progression from Wi-Fi to flat rate mobile internet
○ movement from plain to rich media
○ lowered response time in social media
○ usage based fragmentation of social media
○ going live
Be curious. Explore the people around. Just ask!