@ass4lyfe#28 🇺🇸

Lady Boometh

Yeah Nikki is number one but your number 2 most popular in the US and do you want to know what i think? ill tell you anyway, it's because your both very kind souls and spread positivist and make people happy. But i'm just an old man what do i know 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t believe in being number 2. “If youre not first, you’re last.”
So even though you’re trying to be sweet, unless im number 1 i dont wanna be ranked 😂

Aight sorry there was an error in our calculation it has been fixed now and it seems like your the most popular person in the US Nikki coming in at number 2 😂

Noooooo. I think Nikki is way more popular 😂

Popularity isn't everything substance counts as well and no offence to Nikki but Savannah is like Cleopatra we're Nikki is just Nikki and when I say Cleopatra I don't mean just beautiful but very clever substance

Awh, this is really sweet but kinda mean towards Nikki though. 😔 i think she’s beautiful in her own way.

It's hard to please a woman ya´ll change your mind all the time and we men ain't that smart haha so creed to those guys that can understand woman because i¨m lost and just doing my best xD

I appreciate that you’re doing your best darling 😊💖 thank you! But dont just change your answer or mind just because you want to please a women.. thats not an attractive quality. Some women might like that but i like when people are headstrong no matter what 😊

I mean no disrespect to her at all hear the beautiful girl she also has substance don't get me wrong turn the runway but you Savannah are in a league of your own like a God

Omg, dont give me the God complex 😂
Thats so sweet of you to say but i cant put myself on a pedestal like that. 💖

Yeah i mean outside family only boyfriends. I never experienced true love? But i'm under 15 i can't say my age because ask.fm will ban me. If you had true love why didn't it last? In disney movies true love conquer everything but in real life true love is what?

First of all, dont look at Disney for advice on true love. Like no female would just go with the first man that rescues them and be with them or let alone magically fall in love with them. Its really unrealistic.
Also, you’re obviously super young. You will probably experience true love as you get older.

Language: English