Their is something I need to talk to you about

Yeah sure.

I like you alot and I wanted you to know about it. Its been a while now. I go through your profile almost everyday hoping to talk to you but always lack the courage. You are a beautiful person inside out would you mind if we could initiate a talk. I hope this wasn't awkward.

It is a bit awkward and I don’t let new people in.
Most importantly, You’ll stop liking me if we ever get into a conversation.🌚

Jhoot kyun bol rhi baghairat baat kar kai or pyaar ho jata

Hahaha mahaddddπŸ˜…

Apologies, it wasn't intended to be awkward. I know every good person says this you would stop liking them if you get in talks with them. Which I know would never happen

Ahan. Okay.

Bs ye aik bara masla hai πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Kya?πŸ˜…

I love you.

Hosla krain, Aisa kuch nhi h, bus aisa lg rha h.

Aik tw itni himmat kr k btaye lrka Phir agay sy inkaar ho jaye πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ Seedhy bndon me yehi masla hota hai Manufacturing fault ata sb lrkon me ye πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Larka himmat kr ke untick bhi krain na.

Your positive aura always make my day. And I want to make your days. Just returning the favor

This isn’t possible.

I am keen to make it possible can you please give me one chance

Untick maybe?

Haha Haan untick kry Pr koi aesy confess kry tw wo appearances py he judge ho k side py lga dia jata hai Mtlb interaction shayad he koi krny k liye agree krta ho Idek if someone does so

Mien kisi ko appearance oe judge nhi krti, Honestly appearance matter nhi krti, Insan acha hona chye.

Bcz you're dope πŸ”₯ Aik general baat ki online agr koi kisi ko approach kry tw they're judged on the basis of what their profiles portray about them.... Tw ye bara drawback hai na bichary depression me chly jaty jo kuch zada he serious hon πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Jbh! Aisey ho jta h logo ke sth.

Yup exactly πŸ˜‡ Else there's tooo much what people posses May it be the good vibes or the negativity One cannot notice anything about the other unless they've felt the vibes Fraibi dunia hai shakal sy kya pta chlna Vibes speak for everyone

Sachi bt.