Ask @bestquestion99:

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?

Sunrises, the memories and the feelings connected to that scene while everything is silent and that amazing feeling when the cold breeze brushs against my hair and skin and makes me hold my shawl closer to my shoulders and holding my tea cup tighter to warm my hands while watching everything getting slowly covered with light and sun, this feeling is just fascinating, probably more fascinating than sunsets which I really enjoy watching every other day, but sunrises, when I'm up to watch them, mostly makes me feel better, alot better.

View more

The course of true love never run smooth. Do you think so? What may be the reason behind it?

Usually when you're in love with someone or falling in love with them, I think you're still learning about them too. You have that connection, that chemistry, that made you fall for them and want to be with them, but there is still things you are learning throughout the course of your relationship. You learn what bothers them, how they communicate, what they value, what their dreams/aspirations are, how they treat others, and sometimes those things will clash with yours. It doesn't make your love any less true. You just need to learn how to "love" this person in an individual way. If they're an introvert, you need to be understanding when they need alone time, or if they're really needy, you need to make an effort to try to text and message them more, etc. When you feel like you're compromising too much just to love this person, maybe the relationship isn't worth it. But hopefully the relationship is worth it, and although the journey has struggles and trials, the whole time you keep in mind who you are fighting for and why it's worth it. I think love is having such a powerful connection with someone that trials are something you are willing and able to face for them.

View more

Do you think it's tacky if a woman shows her bra-strap?

No? I don't think there's anything inherently tacky about showing two straps of clothing material. I really don't understand why it bothers people. I mean it's just the bloody straps. It's not even the cups. Is the reminder that the woman is wearing a bra under her shirt really that disturbing to people? There are bigger fish to fry.

View more

how to make my crush( a guy ) like me back ?

Yasri
You can't make someone like you back, for you can only wish and hope it will happen. People often think that the way to a guy's heart is looking pretty or acting over confident and using much flirtation or acting as a seductress. For some greedy or perverted men, that might be the case. Honestly, doing that will only make the man lust after you, not have actual feelings. When I like a girl, I may never even approach her. I'm simply one of those people that admire from afar, try and be in the same room or eye distance of her, and hope for a miracle. But, everyone is different of course. If you already know the guy, then it should be simpler. Be yourself, talk to him, or engage in conversation, don't act too obsessive or don't try too hard, just be calm and act how you would around any other individual, don't try to change yourself or go out of your way/comfort zone to impress or get him to like you. If he's someone that doesn't know you well, and you're a person that's confident and can actually talk to others without freaking out, then simply walk up to him and talk to him. Introduce yourself in a normal way and get to know him. Again, don't act crazy or try and act like someone else, just be yourself, talk about different things, and use common sense. There's a chance that he won't feel the same way, but there's also a chance he will. You can't force him to be into you, all you can do is hope for the best, be yourself, don't act like someone else, talk to him a lot, get to know him etc.

View more

Why is it that people cut themselves? What is the general point behind doing so? I have tried myself but seen no sense so I ask of enlightenment. Thanks.

Tango Diablo
Cutting for curiosity is horrendous. I often try to understand why some people see it as a joke or nothing, simply because they don't know the feelings, but I still seem to get frustrated with humanity and their thoughts toward that subject. I'm someone who doesn't cut yet, but I fear one day that my depression will become uncontrollable, I'll snap, and won't be able to get out of it. When people cut, they don't do it for attention, nor do they do it for hobby, people cut to forget the pain of their depression or lives. When people cut, it's like their numbing the pain, it's like slicing the razor across their skin is better than feeling the emotions and thoughts they feel. Cutting is something done commonly now, simply because depression is often common as well. People see cuts and laugh at the person, calling them "emo" "freaks" "attention-seekers" etc. For that is not true, and it makes someone cut even more. Cutting is symbolism for pain or horrible lives, and it's certainly not something to be laughed at or done just for the fun of it, it's a serious matter that people do when they believe physical pain is better than their feelings or life, it's something that often takes one's life, and it's something they can't get out of. Cutting is like an addiction, once someone starts, they can't stop. They feel that it's an escape, and the pain from the razor feels numb, because the pain of their life and emotion is overwhelming. If someone cuts just to see what it's like, of course they won't see the big deal, or why people do it, simply because they're not feeling what the depressed person is feeling, they're not experiencing the emotional and mental pain of thoughts and sadness, they're not experiencing the life others have. Cutting is something misjudged and misinterpreted, for people need to understand and know of why people actually cut, and the actual point of doing so. They think that it will take away the pain, they think that it's better than what they're feeling. They're so depressed and emotionally done that they see no other option, they're so distressed that hatred and sadness consumes them, and they cut without control. Cutting eases pain in an ironic way, and people who cut think of it as helping or curing them, and part of them wants to let cutting take their life. People who cut often deal with self hatred or anorexia, for they hate their body and in their mind, they believe the cuts will makes everything better. You can't truly understand why one cuts unless you are inside their head, or you experience the emotions and feelings they have. You won't truly know until you do it yourself, but not for curiosity, but to ease and take away the pain. Cutting is misunderstood, but it's a serious thing that kills people often and can ruin lives, and it's often horrible to think that people do it just for fun or curiosity.

View more

How to be in a strong relationship? like what to do for you guys to stay together for a lifetime?☺

Princess✯❀
Often, some people don't know what it's like to be in a strong relationship, or they don't believe in long term, lots only "date" for a short period of time, simply because some people are too immature or young to know what love is, or to handle a long term relationship. It takes a strong bond and connection to be together for a lifetime, and often most relationships don't last long; simply because of fights, disagreements, unfaithfulness, lying, doing bad things, going behind the other's back etc. Many relationships nowadays end quickly, maybe because one thought the other was cheating, or one didn't love the other enough, or they didn't care about each other, or one lied, or the companion didn't trust the other etc. There are some relationships that last maybe 3-4 years, but they often end. To have a truly strong relationship, to last for a long time, or even a lifetime, the two people must love and care for each other deeply. They must have a strong bond, they have to trust each other, they must make the other their priority, comfort the other, not keep secrets or lie, always be faithful, know the other inside and out, accept them, stay through the good and bad, do things for them, let them know you love and care for them, know how you feel, not ignore each other, respect the other, understand them, never doubt them, don't force the other into doing something they don't like, be yourself around them, don't go behind their back, don't try and win arguments just to be right because they should be worth loosing, do things with each other, have some of the same interests, accept the other's choices, be there for them, don't leave them for someone else, never hurt or get violent with them, always use reason with them and always try to understand why they do or did something etc. To have a strong relationship, the people have to make it strong, they have to believe it will work, and fight for the other. They have to be sure that they're the one, and not get distracted by another person, or not get interested in another. They have to know what they feel, and be sure that they care and love them. It certainly is difficult to have a long lasting relationship, but if it's with the right person, it can certainly work. You just have to be sure that the person is right for you, and you must know them well enough to know how they'll act, what they do and how they treat others.

View more

what does it mean if someone left you bc of ur past? how do we get over them?

☆ミmaryam☆彡
If someone left you because of your past, it means they don't accept you, or your past intimidates them, or they simply don't think it's a good idea to stay with you. The reason for their leaving because of your past depends on who you are, who they are, and what it was that drove them away. It should be actually easy to get over someone that left you and didn't care to stay simply because of something that happened in the past. You'll most likely be heart broken and angry that they left you, and will feel betrayed. You have to tell yourself that they didn't accept you, and that you're glad they're gone. A relationship cannot be healthy if the companion doesn't accept you or your past, it simply means they're not right for you, and you have to move on and wait for someone better. If one left because of the past, they most likely didn't care about you as much as you think they did, you have to realize that they weren't right for you, and they don't deserve you. Moving on is the best option.

View more

how do you stop liking someone?

Bri
This question is something many people ask, and it's something many people struggle with. Once you like or love someone, you unlock a feeling that takes much time to disappear. The longer you like/love them, the longer it take one to get over someone. For someone may be able to move on, get in another relationship, or simply try and stop thinking about the person. But, the feelings may still be there, taunting you in the back of your mind, keeping you awake at night, making you miss them dearly. Feelings take time to go away, and sometimes they may disappear often, but come back days or months later, sneaking up and surprising you. To stop liking someone, you simply have to put your mind into the problem. Whatever made you want to stop liking them, hold on to that reason, and tell yourself that you don't need them, give yourself a reason to not want to be with them. Whenever you look at them, or think of their being, train yourself to not feel love or attraction, but to feel nothing. Tell yourself that there's no reason to like them, or convince yourself you don't want them anymore. For different people, it take a variety of ways to get over someone. Some may move on within days, and some may take months, you just have to figure out what type of person you are, and what way works best for you. For instance; lets say the person has unrequited feelings. If that's so, you must tell yourself that it can never be, and that he doesn't feel the same way towards you. Try to make yourself believe that it will never happen. Or, if you broke up with someone you deeply liked or loved. Whatever the reason was that you broke up, use that reason to make yourself dislike him, and make yourself feel numb towards him. You must put mental strength into un-liking someone, for it isn't that easy often. To stop liking someone, one must simply put belief and strength into it, and really convince yourself he/she is not needed in your life, and you can do better.

View more

Do you believe in Love at first sight? Like without even getting to know someone personally, do you think you can actually love them ? Is it love or is it just attraction in your point of view?

deleted account
It hasn't happened to me personally, but I believe that it is quite possible to happen. Often, someone will meet someone and feel an instant bond or connection. It may confuse them, and the person will not know what the feeling is, they may not even know they love the being until later on. Love is a unexplainable and powerful feeling, and it must not be confused with lust or simple attraction. For someone may meet someone, and often may not feel a bond, it could just be attraction. But, once they get to know them, that attraction could form into love. It is not impossible for someone to fall in love at first sight, without knowing the person. Often, the person doesn't even know how it happened, from one simple glance at the being, and one little conversation, they feel a strong feeling for the other, one which they don't know how to explain, and one which won't go away. They say that love at first sight with someone is with the soulmate, or your "true love". It often may be true, or sometimes it could be coincidental. For instance; lets say a woman meets a man. She smiles then glances at the man and shakes his hand. That one simple glance has her heart beating rapidly, his smile melts her heart, and the touch of his hand sends sparks across her skin. She doesn't know what this feeling is, but it gets stronger with every second she's with him. Just a simple glance can take her breath away, and it's not simply the external appearance she's infatuated by, it's his soul and internal aspects. She wishes to know him better, she feels a connection towards him, as if there's an invisible rope tying them together. She doesn't want him to leave, and for she is at a loss of words when they speak. Love at first sight is unpredictable, but possible. It could happen with a man loving the woman, or a woman falling for a man. With just one look, and one touch to their skin, the person may be deeply in love before even five seconds pass. Often, one thinks that it's not possible to fall in love so quickly, but it truly is possible, and it doesn't have to take someone months to fall in love, for it could happen the minute they meet them. But, love at first sight is never easy to explain, and if one doesn't experience it, then they are likely to think of it as a lie, or not likely to happen. When someone feels something for someone the minute they meet them. They must determine if that connection is simply attraction towards appearance, or true love towards the whole body; internal and external.

View more

How do you know if it is a true friendship?

Jaz
True friendship is a rare thing, for there is always complications and disappointments in a friendship, or someone betrays and leaves the other. A true friendship is something some people don't believe in, and it's often something that people don't act out, and most friendships come to depressing ends due to different reasons, some minor and some major. A true friendship is when the people care about each other, it's when they make the other a priority, it's when they comfort each other in their time of need, and are always there for each other. Two true friends are people who never lie, they don't betray each other, they would never abandon the other, they stay for the good and bad, they take your side, stand up for you, they rarely break promises and almost always make up after arguments. True friends are people who are truly happy for the other when they're happy, they never feel like they need to compete, they tell each other things, they congratulate each other, they don't bring the other down, they respect each other, they're understanding with each other, they know the other inside and out. True friendship is something that lasts almost forever, it's a friendship where the two people aren't perfect, they'll make mistakes and get into arguments, but they never leave, and they'll always stay. A true friendship is solid and unbreakable, it's when the two people don't talk for days sometimes, but pick up their friendship without feeling awkward when they see each other again. A true and solid friendships is one of those things people yearn for, they crave to feel loved, they want a friend who won't betray or leave them, they truly want a real friendship that lasts a long time. A true friendship is something rare and wonderful, it's something that people should look for and hold on to, and shouldn't be confused with fake friends. True friends accept each other and their decisions and will be there for the other, or always will care about them. A true friendship is something that rarely comes, but when it does, you won't want to let it go or you wish for it not to end.

View more

"It is not the rains which remind you of people or the wind which touches you. It is the ruins which you carry, it is what you've become." Do you agree ?

Often yes, I'd agree simply because it's something I've witnessed or dealt with. People often carry a heavy weight on their shoulders, or certain feelings haunt and stick with them; like guilt, sorrow, regret, anger, doubt etc. Or, it could be events, memories, words or actions that ruin someone, and they can't let go of it. When someone can't let go of something or someone, it often shapes or changes them. They may be angry about what someone did, or something that had happened, and the anger follows them. Over time, that anger builds and more fuel is added, then it finally rages highly like uncontrollable flames. They became so angry about something that it's what they became, angry and vengeful. It's the memories, emotions and events that follow us, and those things often affect to how we turn out, or what we do. If someone had a bad and rough childhood, or is haunted by a certain event, they often become what they felt, or they act how the people acted to them. They carry those memories and emotions until it becomes uncontrollable, or it finally reaches it's limit, and the person eventually is affected by those ruins, and often they become what they feel, like an angry fool, a sad pessimist, a doubtful, paranoid being etc. Or, often they are haunted by certain actions or memories, those memories and actions follow them, or taunt them. Sometimes, the person will act badly, or do what they experienced. Ruins do indeed change or affect us, and often our haunting's, ruins, memories or tragedies become too much to handle, until we become what we feel, and act how we are used to being treated. Ruins and tragedies often is what we become, but it's a choice of whether someone wants to move passed it or let it bother you for the rest of your life, changing you into someone you don't recognize.

View more

Should someone like a guy who is not interested in that girl?

Pooja❥♛
No, if a guy is not interested in you, and you are interested in him, the only hope is to just become or stay friends with him, simply because your feelings are unrequited. Getting over a guy who doesn't feel the same way can be difficult at times, but one must tell them self that there's no use in liking a guy who isn't interested in you, and there's someone better out there for you. Unrequited love is harsh, but there is always someone who will feel interest back, and the love will be requited, not just one-sided. The person just must be patient and understanding with the guy who shows unrequited feelings. Although, there can be a chance that you can get to know each other better, and he may discover feelings for you. But, that typically may not work, and one shouldn't force feelings on someone, or try and make someone fall for you. The feelings should come naturally the feelings for another should evolve within someone, not be forced or manipulated.

View more

What do you think is the most interesting topic to talk about? Describe?

kiara ladouceur
Well, people have different topics they enjoy, whether it's small talk or deep conversations, gossip or secrets. Some of my topics would seem boring or uninteresting to some, then it could spark interest in others. A few of those topics would be; the universe, celestial beings, global issues, religion, beliefs, meaning of quotes or scenes, humanity, technology, war, history, Rome, Greece, ancient Greek, pre-history, mythology, Celtic mythology, past events, presidents, thoughts on a certain novel, space, psychology, astronomy, astrology, how things came to be, possibilities and outcomes, pollution, the future, art, meaning of things, interpreting certain objects, movies, quotes or images, animals, rights, laws, poetry etc. The topics range to different things, and it rarely comes to small talk. My topics I enjoy discussing would consider long and thoughtful responses or conversations, and often if I'm comfortable with the person, I'd debate on topics or discuss my opinions and thoughts. The main topics would revolve around humanity and their actions, history, mythology or Greek gods and goddesses, myths, ways the earth or universe was created or different possibilities, debates on the possible extinction of humans and ways they could exterminate themselves unknowingly, our planet etc. Small talk is simply boring and awkward often, I need big topics that require long answers, thought and effort, or gives me something to think about or say. Those topics provide answers and oncoming questions, which would continue a conversation and make it easier to converse with someone, or keep the debate and topic going. Those topics are simply enjoyable to me, and are interesting to discuss, debate or talk about.

View more

Do you believe in revenge?

deleted account
Revenge is something that many people do, revenge feeds off of past events or people that did you wrong or made you angry. Or, it feeds off of negative energy, something someone did to you or someone you know, personal issues with someone else, getting payback for an action etc. Revenge is an action one must think cautiously and smartly about. When someone is in the heat of revenge, they often are uncontrollable or loose common sense, all that clouds their brain is getting vengeance and/or payback to a certain person. They feel so angry and unbalanced that they don't bother to listen to reason or logic, they simply rush into something with an uncontrollable lust for revenge. revenge comes in different ways, and it often makes a person greedy, selfish, rude, angry etc. Revenge is what happens when someone can't let go or move on from something. They wish that the person will feel the same pain as they or someone else felt, they're angry that the person who did them wrong is living a happy life. People who seek revenge might often act in horrid or illegal ways, or do something they regret. But, it's usually when someone has completed their act of revenge, that they feel foolish, guilty and regretful of what they've done. They think that revenge will solve the problem, but it really creates an even bigger conflict within you, and makes you feel like a horrible person often. Revenge is an action that can be minor or major, a simple prank or a deadly act. It could be simply a harmless action or something that effects the person and others. Feeling vengeance is a feeling that a person needs to learn to control. For if they don't, it could cause horrible events, causes and effects, anger etc.

View more

~

Questions for Everyone ✌
If you want questions then like this answer but before like this answer please read term & conditions ..
********* Terms & conditions ********
>> The questions I ask are usually deeper questions.
>> Because the questions I ask are usually deeper, I prefer when people answer with some length. I don't want to ask an intense question only to get a one word answer. If you can't answer things in more than a word or a sentence, don't like this.
>>> I'll be asking about (5) questions each day. If you like this, that means you'll get a total of (15) questions over three days. If that's too much, don't like this.
>>> The questions I ask tend to require thought and longer answers. If thinking and writing bother you, then don't like this.
>>> I will remind you that you liked this response, so don't claim that you never asked for spam and get all pissed at me. Nothing bothers me more.
>>> If you don't like my questions or if you'd like to be removed just send a question i will remove you from my spam list.
>>> 🏽If you answer my questions with "I don't know" or "I don't care", then you're most likely going to be instantly removed.

View more