@burrnboy18

Burhan Ahmed (PANDA)

ALMIGHTY!! On the end of this blessing month, we ask YOU to guide us to the best of manners. Grant us sound faith and conviction. Forgive all our sins; the small, the major, those done privately and openly. Grant our soul its strength and purify it for YOU have complete power over it!! AMEEN

Aysi duayn dyny wali chahiye 😒😪
❤️ Likes
show all
burrnboy18’s Profile Photo einsteinparadox1’s Profile Photo arqamayub’s Profile Photo RizwanNizamani’s Profile Photo safisalar’s Profile Photo aribaariba9’s Profile Photo usman_696’s Profile Photo Hassku’s Profile Photo shizaanwar’s Profile Photo

Latest answers from Burhan Ahmed (PANDA)

Eid ki shopping kr to li ha ۔۔ par ab samajh ni a rha k Eid ki pictures click kr k bejhun gi ks ko?

Farishatybhatti’s Profile PhotoFarishtay
Meri shakal tu nai hy but mujhy send krsakti ho

Downloaded this app since last night, its just been a few hours and i feel like i am wasting too much time here so probably gonna delete it in a day or two, do you feel the same or nah?.

hafsa2244’s Profile Photohafsa2244
Apko pata hy mny 2015 mn account banaya tha or mn 1 year k bad chakr laga k dubara dafa hojata hn ye hesiyat hy is jaga ki

People avoid me because i look permanently uninterested, unsatisfied and angry but that just my face 🥲

Arooshaa_4’s Profile PhotoAroosha
U are no doubt. With a black dp i think nobody saw ur face they just judge u by ur attitude.

Do guys have preference for hijab or non hijab girls given how much you ppl like us ordering to cover us up

itsmehmoona2004’s Profile PhotoMehmoona
I will prefer hijab girl. The beauty in wearing hijab is countless 💓

75% pakistani youth is in depression due to "hopelessness" I want to meet the rest 25%. What do they have that we don't?

They have goals, aim, dreams. Im not qualified for in 25%

Language: English