Word of wisdom Chanyn love the energy.πŸ”‹πŸ“ˆπŸ‘Œ

Thanks man. I've gone through the same kinda thing and I know how that feels. It really sucks but after every rain storm theirs a rainbow. You just can't see it in the middle of it. There are good real people out there and I hope you get to see that. πŸ’•

Main goal is sourround myself around positive ppl in life and you're one of em. 😊 I see a lot of things today was just time to say it. I feel better.

I'm glad you feel better and that's definitely a good start. Hopefully it goes up from here. If you need anything feel free to reach out even if you just need someone to vent to or talk to. 😊

Thx Chanyn for everything really its been a blessingπŸ’™πŸ™

You're welcom, stay strong and positive. You got this β€πŸ’•

Aye you do the same don't let anyone talk down on you. You have a beautiful mindset. Keep it that way.

Thankyou, I really do try to but we all have our days. You're a lovely person yourself 😊

Like you said "we all have our days." Thx anywayβ€πŸ’•

Yeah, nobodies perfect. It's ok to be down, n upset. But even in your sadness I hope I at least made ya smile a little. Sending ya love my man. πŸ’–

I accept! Youve made me smile many times since we talked. No lie πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

Daww well I'm glad I have ^-^ and good because even if you didn't if send you some anyway. *says semi jokingly and sarcastically with sass* if you want feel free to add me on sc. I'll send you a "question" w/ my user. I'm most likely gonna head to bed soon here through, but feel free to add me πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ˆ