I had a bf that cheated on me twice , he claims that he loves me and cares about me but idk a few days ago the girl he cheated on me told me she was finna steal him from me.I knew I had to leave Bc I knew he would cheat on me again. Now he claims he wants to be with me. What should I do (MoreToStory

I say leave his ass if it happened twice he clearly didn't learn from the first time. His stupid ass needs to learn a lesson. If he can't see what he's missing that's his loss

Now one of the girls friend texting me telling me he she was gonna call the police on him . I don’t know what to do anymore . I feel worthless and I feel like I’ll never be happy again

If they are going to call the police (for a good reason) than let them. And yes it is hard to get over someone you loved but trust me these feelings will pass and you will love again

Now one of the girls friend texting me telling me he she was gonna call the police on him . I don’t know what to do anymore . I feel worthless and I feel like I’ll never be happy again .i told him to stop talk to her and He tells me his gonna stop texting her but I always find out he texting her.

If he keeps doing it he's not worth it