@forgottenfifth

Shadow

Assuming a point where Shadow is on his own-- AHEM,-- It was a quiet and peaceful afternoon. Since Ganon has taken over, there were usually no wandering civilians now. But all of a sudden the plucking of a stringed instrument was heard in the trees. The musician in question; a Hylian who resembled..

STRUMS_GOLDEN_LUTE’s Profile PhotoBest Musician in Hyrule!
"Who's crazy enough to be out while Ganon's in control? Ugh Green would be telling me it's a hero's job to make sure civilians are safe, or something. Guess I should check on whatever idiot is outside right now"
*he trudges over... now do they know each other from Discord RPs or no*

I'd say no. The Hylian sighed and positioned himself to where his legs were carefully dangling from his tree branch. He smirked, opening his eyes and looking down-- monsters forming out of dark magic. "I'm not home. I know that much. But wherever Ganon reigns, I must rise to the occasion!" chuc k le

*A blast of dark lightening takes out Octavo's newly summoned monsters, Shadow has no idea he summoned them, he just sees the guy in a tree surrounded by monsters. He glares up at them crimson eyes shining with fury*
"What in Hylia's name are you doing outside right now, did you somehow not notice the fact we're in the middle of an invasion!?"
*though the fact Shadow just used Dark Lightening, one of Ganon's favorite moves probably makes this first impression even worse*

"?!" Octavo blinked and looked up at Shadow-- jumping up to his feet. And now h i s amber eyes glared back coldly. "Believe me I am w e l l aware, and as such, I am w e l l equipped," he raised an eyebrow. "Leave the premises. Those creatures were doing me no harm." theyre replaceable sure, but sti-

*Shadow just raises a brow at him*
"They're monsters, you're a Hylian, it was pure luck they hadn't attacked you yet."
*he walks over so Octavo gets a better look at him, he may be darker than Octavo is familiar with but the guy is clearly a Link*
"Can you just get out of the Din damned tree already before more show up"

Octavo sighed and rolled his eyes. Diiidn't like being undermined, but also didn't wanna say who he was. He didn't need anyone else getting on his back for his methods. But he blinked. "You're a Link..Much more of an attitude than the one I know. Somehow more disagreeable.." he mumbled in thought.

*Shadow's ear flicked*
"Well sorry I'm not all nicey-nice like Red is, agreeable like Green or even Diplomatic like Vio. At least you're dealing with me and not Blue"
*... yet Shadow is far more likely to injure bystanders since his morals aren't as heroic aligned as Blue's are*

He wasn't concerned if Shadow was a Hylian, he was concerned with Shadow knowing he wasn't. Octavo instinctively stepped away from Shadow, tightly gripping his Lute- it quickly flashed a bright gold. "I'm uninterested in associating with your "group"," his eyes narrowed, staring down at his fangs.

"My group or me? I see the looks you give me, just like everyone else. I don't know why Green is convinced others will warm up to me eventually. All of you will only ever see me as a villain"
*he snarls out those words, his hands shifting slightly in rage long purple claws digging into his pale palms causing black 'blood' to seep out*

"...self-proclaimed "heroes"," Octavo played a few notes again to calm him down. But he considered playing a melody to just curse Shadow to sleep. [done]

"I'm not a hero, at best I'm trying to be one... but how do you not know of me. Are you not from Hyrule? Everyone remembers when I destroyed half the kingdom a few years back. Where are you from, and what brings you to Hyrule NOW of all times"

"...aware you were the culprit," e yebrow raise. Of course, all of that was a lie. But he knew he probably already looked suspicious en o u g h. "Now, if you'd kindly leave me be." ,,,he was on the verge of giving up on trying to get Shadow to leave.

". . . right I don't believe a damn thing you're saying. Are you from another version of Hyrule like the current Ganon is? The Ganon of our world was k!lled by the heroes Four years ago. Now a new version shows up, nothing like the one I knew and-"
*he sighs*
"whatever, I don't care as long as you stay out of the way and don't get me in trouble with Green."

Octavo was just kinda reluctantly digesting this information, relatively uninterested, befor-- "...you knew Ganon?-" The stranger seemed relatively surprised at first. "THAT wretch? Hm. Rest assured, I'm not even interested in your band unless you interfere with me, first."

"Unfortunately yes I knew Ganon" *he says through gritted teeth*
"Now care to explain the strange power around you? I've only felt the like once, from Ganon's Triforce of power."
*The shade kicks back floating, he's a bit too observant for his own good sometimes*

Octavoooo faltered for a second. "..Well I told you I could take care of myself," he smirked proudly, trying his best to play it off like some miniscule thing. Some not-Triforce thing. ,,not to mention his eyes and lute are the same gold as the triforce and he has triforce decorations on his cu--

*Shadow just smirks*
"No of course not, it couldn't possibly." *much sarcasm* "I suggest you don't try using that Lute's magic on me it won't affect me the same way it would your standard Hylian"

".....I--" Octavo didn't dare give Shadow the satisfaction of surprise. So he raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I wouldn't. I only use force when necessary." ,,,He then smiled. Politely. Genuinely. "But I can assure you, I'm harmless."

*Shadow chuckles slightly*
"If you say so 'pal' by the way, I don't think I ever gave you my name, I'm Shadow."
*with that last word he melds into Octavo's shadow*

Language: English