fake profile

Well :-) This so on Judgemental society will never hold such the bold sayings or the things i do/like. ๐Ÿ˜’
so u can say that! no excuses.
U all are free. Didnโ€™t invite uh to mesg or ask something. u r not comfortable Go chek something else. Stop this judging behaviour like typical people. ๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone here is free to do what that prsn wanted so, maybe this will at least give a sence to uh to not wste ur time on others. Thankyou ๐Ÿ™
Stay blessed everyone

just because of ur name.i said this.i dont know u r a boy aor a girl in reality.u know it better

oh stop this, like seriously?
why iโ€™nt hvng the rights to set my own name like this? just tell me why? My Id my Profile bruh Please. Ye sab chor dein. Nahi acha lagta koi to ignore them ye beach mein keera na nikala karen.
i always do whatever makes me feel Joy. Yaar seriously my parents never blamed me about anything. Why? you? anyone? how anyone? Change ur mentality, I have no problem with anyone. Why they would have? Women always needs to be defend in this society. Think about this. The difference b/w boy or a girl. The difficulties what women needs to face everytime. ๐Ÿ’ญ
Let me Happy.