@loveyrose07

Rose

šŸ„‘ List as many facts about yourself as you like, so that I can ask you follow-up questions. ā€” Feel free to read my 25 facts for inspiration: https://ask.fm/zy_cv/answer/160124009327 šŸ„„

zy_cvā€™s Profile PhotoManu
I doubt anyone will care about this but here we go šŸ˜…
1. I love kpop šŸ’œ
2. I love anime (but I've been out of the loop for a while)
3. I have 2 cats, a mum and son duo, they so cute but they fight a lot ;-;
4. I'm 21, turning 22 in Feb
5. I'm half Indian and half Maori
6. I can't really speak either of them tho aha
7. I understand more Korean than Indian and Maori
8. I can do origami?
9. I can draw?
10. I went to India a very long time ago, 14 years ago now? It was a lot of fun šŸ˜
11. I don't really gain weight?? Which actually sucks a lot for me.... ;-;
12. Uuuuum... My parents had a lot of issues with each other and divorced when I was young
13. My father was dangerous and made us move around a lot
14. Something big happened and we ended up running away from our house and going to the women's refuge..
15. Its been about 5 years since that happened
16. I haven't seen my father since but I talk to him a lot on the phone
17. I have a younger brother but everyone thinks he's older bc he's taller šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
18. I actually like most genres of music, except for opera? Sorry, I just can't jam to opera...
19. I play games? Not many tho... Overwatch, Smite, Witcher, Elsword and Osu are my main ones I guess? I would play more but I can't be bothered waiting for them to load šŸ˜‚
20. I changed my name on my League account but I never use it šŸ™ƒ
21. I enjoy buying gifts for people šŸ˜Š
22. I enjoy talking to people but I normally carry the conversation
23. I also enjoy listening to people but I'm not that good at helping
24. I love night time, I love the moon and the stars, I'd study them if it would actually pay...
I honestly had no idea what to write or what even counts as a fact? So I just put a bunch of random information šŸ˜…

What kind of gifts do you buy for people?

Oh, well, since it's normally for my friends, I always try to take notice of things that they've said that they like or want and then I get those for them, with little extra things as well šŸ˜Š I enjoy wrapping presents (even tho I'm not good at it šŸ˜…) and giving them away
Liked by: Manu

Which was the first anime you ever watched?

Oh my gosh, my first?? Well, it would either be Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball Z oooor Pokemon haha šŸ˜‚

Do you also read manga?

Yes I do šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š I have bought a couple of them too so that I have my own copies in book form bc I do love books even tho I don't read much šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Which was the last anime you watched?

The last anime I watched was 7 Seeds, its actually really good, excited for the second part šŸ˜

Which is your favorite anime?

I hate this question šŸ˜‚ I've got about 4 that I can't really pick out of šŸ˜… Fairy Tail, Toradora, Sankarea or Tokyo Ghoul šŸ’œšŸ’œ

Tell me more about your experiences in India. šŸ¤— What was it like?

Well, my number one thing was, it was very hot šŸ˜‚ But honestly, it was amazing~ I got to meet my a lot of my family, spend time with everyone, go to a lot of really nice places and a lot of themepark kinda things too. I got to eat a lot of curry which I loooove šŸ’œ aaaand I got to go to the Golden Temple plus the Himalayas soooo ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ my trip was full of very memorable moments and places šŸ˜ I'd love to go again so that I could take photos of literally everything I see and post them up on my insta haha šŸ˜‚

Would you like to share a picture of your cats? šŸ¤—

Of course~
The top one is Claw, she's the mum
The bottom one is Talon, the son šŸ¤—šŸ’œ
Also, thank you for actually asking me follow up questions, I appreciate it šŸ˜Š it was a lot of fun šŸ˜
Would you like to share a picture of your cats
Liked by: District Zombie Manu

Language: English