@mahtabali1999

Mahtab Ali

Last time in 2017 when an anon said Mahtab is masculine name and the smol me decided to correct him by saying something marginally poetic in your question box that i don't exactly recall what it was, you weren't fat tab ?

SaadHassan126’s Profile PhotoSaad
If you think i even remember even the slightest thing about this thing then you are very wrong. ?
But the fact that you remember defending my name in 2017, i really appreciate it. ??

Oh you don't remember? Well, can't say this is not something that we didn't predict? plus it's good if you don't remember, mene kuch cringy bola hota toh i would've been ridiculed ?? And ahhh yes, the curse of memory. took you 3 long years to finally thank me for it but better late than never ?

Hahahahaha I'm extremely sorry i didn't realized you were waiting for my Thank you for the past 3 years.i would've done it sooner.
Liked by: Manahil Saad t a l h a

I'll keep the thankyou but i want a bigger compensation for making me wait for 3 years? well, hi Mahtab. We weren't exactly flens, the climax of our interactions was spam liking each other's answers?(if we exclude the name thing from me and the @ you sent me), but how did the 3 years treat u?

Well saad, even tho you patiently waited for the past three years for a thank you that i am sure i must have said it back when it was meant to be said. ?
And i guess these last three years have been some strange slash amazing slash awkward years ( like every year) wbu??

So that's a no to the compensation i guess? Damn i really wanted some cupcakes rn? Well, my 3 years, more or less the same as yours. Different people, same hells. So yeah. https slash slash strange awkward amazing dot enlightening dot full of self discovery dot com i think ?

I never said no but now that i know what you wanted i guess I'll go with no ??
And i think that's the perfect way you described these past few years ??

NO? You took 3 full years to come back here just to break my heart and soul like this?? By denying me cupcakes?? This is cruel af Mahtaab mujhe big cry araha hai???

3 years? But i only left a year ago and I'm back a year after. I'll say It took you 2 years to ask for compensation, the extra year was to make you realize you shouldn't wait that long for asking little sugary treats. ?
Aany do big cry ko saaad, you can be a big cry baby. It's okay ??

2017 sy 2020, 3 years nope? Or am i dumb and not getting something? ? But okay i may stand corrected here but that's no excuse to deny me the cupcakes I'm owed ?? and abhi I'm not even asking for the cupcakes of your return, wo toh abhi baad ki story hai us pr bhe aana hai ?

Vo badh ki story haa to abhi kon si story chal rhi ha??
Liked by: طلحہ ماریہ

The compensation of replying to my "Defence of the Name" question in 2017 with "get it anon?" instead of "Thankyou Saad", i guess? ?

Hahahahahaha you've taken that one answer of three years ago to heart, haven't you???
Well saad i apologise for answering as "get it anon" instead of "Thankyou Saad". I'm telling you now that i really appreciate that you defended my name and for that, Thank you Saaad. ???‍♀️

Language: English