@murdxrous

▐ ️️️️ ️️️X A V I E R ️️️️ ▌

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160377782284

chcotic’s Profile PhotoKAIRI CASTLE. ️️ ️️ ️✝
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️▐▀ ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️KAIRI CASTLE ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️▀▌
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️was nothing sacred anymore? he lowers the engraved, black pool cue down from his hand, thankful it wasn't his turn, as dark gaze travels between bulstrode, rowle───── surely one of them was to blame for KAIRI CASTLE'S sudden appearance in the snakes' lair? yet, when he sees how close she is and the dumb look on the idiots' faces, he knows.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️she's here for HIM. what was it with mudbloods risking death so callously these days? ' i couldn't possibly know what you're talking about. ' but actually, he did, didn't he? oh yes, seven years and ivy and kairi were hard to miss───── even HARDER now that one of them was entirely too USEFUL, and one entirely too sweetly, naively INNOCENT, clearly.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️as he looked annoyingly up at the IDIOTS who took their sweet time to fucking leave, xavier rolled up the sleeves of his black shirt and put on his best EXPRESSION───── the one he'd learn to copy when he was five years old. ' right. you and her are close. why does that give you a right to her business? shouldn't you be asking her, if you badly want to know? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️as ONYX rested on eyes he noted were the colour of clear TOPAZ, as he leaned back onto the edge of the pool table, he could see it all so bare on the blue; the TRUTH clear for all to read. no one worried that much about someone who had nothing to give, so. . . kairi knew ivy's secret, or she wouldn't be here. ' her brother DIED. we'd all go a bit CRAZY, so let her live. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️xavier spoke as if he knew GRIEF, as he should───── and maybe he did, in a sick and twisted way. kairi's eyes were so unlike his own, he doubted she knew anything as dark as that. doubted she knew DESPERATION, RESENTMENT. in fact, if she did know anything about darkness, he doubted she'd be here looking as recklessly fearless as she was now.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️lips twist into a snide, amused smirk. ' why do you assume i'm not a nice guy? sure, i did some questionable stuff in my younger years, but have you heard anything of me recently? ' oh yes, all he needed now was a halo around his head and he'd be an ANGEL───── the sarcastic thought makes the smirk genuine, for a SECOND. ' IVORY IS FINE. bargaining, sure. . . '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️wasn't that one of the STAGES? xavier stood straighter, amused. ' but we should all be BARGAINING, considering the azkaban breakouts, the MUGGLEBORN attacks, the whispers in the halls. . . ' his words make him wonder if KAIRI has something to BARGAIN with, and his next question answers her questions. ' wouldn't you try to sell YOUR soul if it was your family? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he's GENUINELY curious, and his next words? A LIE.
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' whether the DEVIL accepts. . . how would i KNOW? '
️ ️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160377782284

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160413661196

️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️▐▀ ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️KAIRI CASTLE ️️️️️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️▀▌
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️xavier cocks his head slightly to the side, tongue briefly grazing over his bottom lip as he smirks. ' she's a big girl, probably doesn't need a BABYSITTER. ' what was with that look in her eyes? his gaze lingers on hers for a moment too long, before he realises it was PITY she held in them───── it makes him chuckle, fingers gripping the edge of the pool table.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' you keep your eyes on the one you THINK is the enemy and you might miss the one coming at you. ' who was to say? the world, especially the WIZARDING WORLD, worked in mysterious ways. xavier rolls his shoulders backwards, before letting his head momentarily fall too; he hears the satisfying CLICK of his bones, before he adjusts ONYX back on TOPAZ.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he barely holds back his SCOFF, the grin twitching onto his lips with ease as he spots the WARNING tone in her voice, the THREAT masked beneath the innocent layer of TOPAZ. his tongue plays against his lips as limbs finally move───── he mirrors her pace, circling around the table with his own cue already in his hand. ' you think i'm the ONLY devil there is? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️she'd be NAIVE to think so, but something told him kairi castle was less SHALLOW than she might have appeared to be. ' unless you intend to challenge them ALL? ' with a click of his tongue, xavier stops, watching as she leans over the table, her stance. . . ADMIRABLE. onyx dances along the smooth curve of her waist, trailing further down until he lets out a low CHUCKLE.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he looks away with a silent HISS, his bottom lip sinking between his teeth as he sucks in a LONG breath. ' you WIN, and i'll make sure no devil gives her what she wants. ' he'd agree to those terms. the loud clattering of the scattering balls make his movements SILENT───── he's suddenly peered over her, palm hovering over her back as he presses his lips to her ear.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' and if i win, what do you have to OFFER? ' he breathes the words lowly into her ear, before he steps back to avoid any quick reflexes she might have. he leaves the bemused smirk on his lips as he wanders over to the other side of the table; elbow rests on the surface, the cue sliding easily between his fingers. it wasn't a hard shot to make, but he chances a glance at her.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️would it really be so bad to let her play just a COUPLE more rounds? eyes returning to the game in play, xavier slams the tip of the cue against the ball, and watches as it hits the corner of the pocket and bounces BACK───── a hand gestures for her to take the FLOOR, as he steps back. ' so you won't SELL your soul to any devil, but you'll make a DEAL with one? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️INNOCENCE could always be so easily DESTROYED.
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' sounds to me like you're ALREADY IN the darkness. '
️ ️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160413661196

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160435307276

️ ️
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️evasive, vague answers leave her rose lips───── and he has to give it to her. she's here to PLAY. walking away from her, the words play in his mind. . . she's not giving him ANYTHING? ' then why should i play you for anything? if i don't get your SOUL, what's in it for me if i lose? ' because he could. being a GAUNT didn't make him invincible. . . not if he wasn't careful.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he's man enough to see the OPPONENT that she is, to watch her play her game. in fact, he tells himself he's assessing her as an ENEMY, as he watches the way she curves over the table, using everything to SAVE A FRIEND. how honourable. he doesn't see her make the first shot, intent on watching her instead. she moved stealthily, like an innocent little DOVE.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️HE HAD. she was right. not that he didn't see her as enemy, but maybe the way she played the game gave her away as what she was now───── which was a formidable, FUN opponent. at least, in POOL. his chuckle is infernal, a dark sound that evidenced his AMUSEMENT at her landing another shot in; her long, beautiful body stretched over the table.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' did you consider using my naivety to WIN? did you NOT consider using you ANGELICAL blue eyes, your beautiful little INNOCENT GAZE, your body. . . ' he came closer, AFTER she'd missed the shot, ON PURPOSE. ' . . .to WIN? ' he was close enough to make it very OBVIOUS he looked her up and down, before reaching out and grabbing the cue from her hands.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️only after he walked away, free of the scent of CARNATIONS and SPRING───── did his face move and release some of the tension she'd left with her little GAME-PLAYING. ' if you ask me, the devil does look just like YOU. ' . . .his own personal one did. of course she had MUGGLE BLOOD, and of course she liked games and had a SHARP-TONGUE, and a need to WIN.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' you know. . . ' he muses aloud, lining up one shot and getting a ball in quickly. ' . . .if you'd played me till the end and not given away your identity, DEVIL, ' he half-mocks, smirking, ' i would have let you get away with bartering nothing on this little deal of ours. ' ANOTHER SHOT. . . ANOTHER BALL SUNK. ' but now i know your level, and you must pay your DUES. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️everyone who got something from him, PAID───── why would she be any different? ' unless you want me to believe you are just a little angel, and i should treat you differently? ' he challenged, missing the next shot, but leaving the white ball strategically placed far in the MIDDLE, amid ones she shouldn't TOUCH. ' if you're here to play, you'll OWE ME if you lose. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️he liked the RISK, with HER. ' your turn. ' a GRIN─────
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️️ ️ ️handing her the CUE. ' . . .i do like to watch DEVIL work. '
️ ️ ️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160435307276

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160487470860

️ ️
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️did he? ' . . .i think in part, probably. ' it's not the ANGELIC look, exactly───── but there was something about the DIVINE that did give him an appetite for its destruction. call them COMPETITION? he smirks as he does as he'd TOLD, enjoying the sight as he considers what he would do if he LOST. not that he would, but if he did, he doubted this would end her woes.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️desperation and grief was a DANGEROUS MIX, and if kairi was going to get involved in that, not even she would WIN every time. it's something he chooses not to tell her, considering her threat of TEMPTATION. ' is that what you are? TEMPTING ME? ' the idea had MERITS, certainly, but he didn't quite think her brave enough to EMBODY it. ' want me to be TEMPTED? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️would he be? he'd seen kairi around───── but he never quite saw her shrouded in DARKNESS, as she was now, in the home of the SERPENTS. the sight was SOMETHING, but nothing would ever be enough to make him forget the blood under her pretty, pale skin; not even as IDEAS coursed through his mind, watching her MISS THE SHOT, frustration on her features.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he smiled as if he was playing with BULSTRODE, or YAXLEY, quite enjoying the thrill of the challenge. but with THEM, there was nothing to LOSE. . . and with KAIRI, he kind of wanted her to OWE HIM. at least, until she didn't hand him the cue or step aside to let him play. ' where's the sportsmanship? . . .and you don't think i know falsehoods when i hear them, KAIRI? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️lysandra and cassandra were the only two people who occasionally broke their word to him and got away with it───── the one WEAKNESS his father allowed him to have. ' if you DO lose, like i want you to, you do owe me ONE. but don't worry, ' he let her SIT THERE, leaning over her right leg to make his shot, ' . . .i'll go GENTLE on you the first time. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️THE FIRST FAVOUR, to be clear, but he didn't feel the need to clear it up. instead, his face broke into a grin as he SHOT, landing his own ball in. . . but one of HERS, too. rookie mistake, or NOT, but he let his free hand rest on her leg quickly, to PULL himself up from shooting position, and then held the cue to her again. ' . . .sorry, my mind was ELSEWHERE. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he was playing too much, wasn't he? people tended to take dickheads with his REPUTATION seriously. xavier stepped back───── let her have her SPACE, since she needed the catch up and he could, FRANKLY, use the space himself. his arms crossed against his chest ' why wouldn't i want you to lose though? what could possibly be in it if i LET you WIN? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️was he CURIOUS? ️' ────don't you want to play FAIR? '
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️WATCHING her, he's got a feeling he knows the ANSWER.
️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160487470860

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160509820428

️ ️
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️' if i didn't want to be tempted, i wouldn't be here. ' his face might not show it, but the HONESTY in that statement was almost STARTLING to him, too. he could play all he wanted, couldn't he? he could PLAY───── he just couldn't PLAY TOO MUCH. there was a difference, or so he easily CONVINCED himself. ' . . .and nice EVASION there. '

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he didn't mind it. in fact, it was better it went unanswered, as xavier carefully analyses her body's reaction. WHY? because she was the enemy. . . the BEAUTIFUL ENEMY, whose breath tickled the skin of his neck, and created reactions nowhere near close to it. ' so there'll be a FIRST? ' he inquired, canine teeth biting into his tongue at her little MOVE.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he'd underestimated her───── and he very much wanted to show her the ways she could UNDERESTIMATE him in, but she MOVED, and that brought back CLARITY; much needed clarity. ' . . .you play a WICKED GAME. ' he grinned, entertained by her antics. oh, he MIGHT LOSE, and she was right. maybe he wanted her to win, because then he'd get her BACK.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️but selfishly, as he watched her curve her body over the table, her TEASING words of GENTLENESS played like a lullaby in his mind, soothing the idea of his potential loss. ' just remember you said that, GRYFFINDOR. ' he definitely didn't think of her as a HUFFLEPUFF now, even if she had the looks of one. oh, it must be easy to live life looking that INNOCENT. . .

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️the second the ball hits, he wants to protect her, knowing what happened despite ONLY staring at her and not at the table. the SOUND of nothing falling told him all he needed to know, and he almost wanted to SHIELD HER───── to take it EASY, be GOOD. but ALMOST? it didn't pay his DUES. ' looks like it's me who has the luck of the DEVIL. . . ANGEL. '

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️XAVIER thanked HELL in his mind, strolling right next to her and grabbing the cue off her hands. from there, it was easy; he wanted the WIN now, because letting her win. . . would mean TEMPTATION. he put his own in, and then the BLACK one; all easy moves, proving luck really was on his side. ' . . .GOOD GAME. ' . . .it really fucking was. he avoided looking at her.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️should he be SMUG? should he be having FUN with a MUDBLOOD? it half felt like her WIN, that he was. he placed the cue down gently, and the DARK ONYX trailed to the GLINTING TOPAZ. ' so you OWE ME one, and your friend is still out there as a soul for sale in devil territory. ' why did he remind her? he'd got what he wanted───── a new SOUL for his collection.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️so why did he want MORE? his arms cross, eyes DARK.
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️️ ️ ️ ️ ️' ─────UNLESS you have anything else to BARGAIN? '
️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160509820428

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160514769420

️ ️
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️topaz glints with a demanding force, her requests far from suggestions───── and he's INTRIGUED, and ANNOYED, and CHALLENGED. did this girl really think he'd spare her, just because she was under the impression that this was her GAME? he's surprised that she dares to come closer now, since their game was over and he was far from SAFE TERRITORY for her.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he's never quite been squared up to by someone like her. hell, he hadn't been CONFRONTED by anyone in a long time, and certainly not by anyone who so recklessly broke through his personal space; PRESSED HERSELF TO HIM. eyes dance to hers, half danger and half amusement. ' you already played, you already LOST. if you want more. . . you'll owe me TWICE. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️WHO WAS THIS GIRL? xavier finds himself wondering how easily it would be to corrupt her───── as if he ever COULD, as if he'd ever ALLOW himself to. ' i might not touch your precious IVORY, but. . . ' he wouldn't need to, based on what he heard, on what he knew. ' . . .you're going to run quite a DEBT in her name. ' he gets closer. ' can you afford to be in DEBT NOW? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️his voice was hushed, breathed onto pink porcelain cheeks, as he let his cheek brush hers; the WARNING TONE to his voice one he'd used before, but never quite enjoyed like this. ' i like to hear it. ' PLEASE. he heard it often, even if he didn't care to do what people PLEADED from him. ' i don't tend to do what is asked of me. but. . . ' hands stay by his side. ' i'll CONSIDER it. '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️would he now? he shouldn't, but his mind is a momentary haze───── the HEAT by her neck making him wonder if the skin there would taste as good as he guesses it would, as he inhales a SWEETENED SCENT. onyx closes, and he pulls back to watch her eyes. catch her in the LIE, if he NEEDS TO. ' what do you propose to do for me? are you USEFUL? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he had began to see she could be USEFUL, but did she know how useful she was? ' GOOD isn't something i know how to be. doesn't run in my VEINS. ' the exact opposite did, and the fact he was thinking what he was now, PROVED IT. expression hardened, breaths HARSH, needing to WARN HER. . . AGAIN. ' would you really fuck over someone else to SAVE HER? '
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️because that's what she'd do────── HIS FAVOURS?
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️️ ️ ️ ️wouldn't be EASY. ' . . .you sure you can pay the PRICE? '
️ ️️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160514769420

✝ ️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️K.R.C ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️ ️️️ ️️️️ ️️️️✝ https://ask.fm/chcotic/answers/160559566860

️ ️
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️candied lips whisper words she so fucking SHOULDN'T. it DAWNS on him, in that moment, how incredibly FURIOUS it makes him that she heeds none of his WARNINGS───── instead choosing to challenge him with something he can't and doesn't want to REFUSE. ' you want to BLEED for me? to SAVE a friend? ' STUPID, RECKLESS. . . FUTILE, EVEN.
️ ️
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️but the second her skin touched his, out of HER own accord, he'd see her little DEAL to the end. if he spoke of her honouring his part, how could he possibly not take PAYMENT now? what message would it send to the girl that clearly already PLAYED with her life far too much? ' i can't decide if you're BRAVE, or just plain fucking RECKLESS, kairi. ' did he even want to know?

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ONYX had been INTENT on topaz, on not letting it get away with her little demands and SINFUL OFFERS, but now that he felt the light feather touch of her fingers, he'd much rather watch the little movements of her hands. her arms are long and bare of MARKS, or SCARS───── he could see the veins on the inside of her forearm, painting a picture of DAINTYNESS.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️. . .how dare she give that to ANYONE? to HIM? but he took it, his hand wrapping forcefully around the wrist she'd guided him, almost in WARNING again. he PULLED at the wrist, that were in hands that had MURDERED before, as OBSIDIAN HUES trailed back to the BLUE that had challenged him to DOUBT HER. what would it matter if he did? ' . . .I SHOULD. '

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️he wants to doubt her───── BADLY wants to not be forced to scar skin that didn't need scarring. yet a SICK, DEPRAVED part of him did want to see if she would do it. if she spoke louder than she could actually BITE. ' you're playing a dangerous, dangerous game. . . and you're BETTING MORE than you should GIVE to ANYONE. . . ESPECIALLY ME. '

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️because he'd take it. he had no doubt he would, staring at the rose lips, at the slim neck. . . and down to porcelain arms, her wrist now a little pink, marked by the way he'd HELD IT. a single finger now ran down the crease of her elbow, tracing the same line a gentle purple vein did. . . a PATTERN, losing himself until he reached her PALM, bringing it near his LIPS.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️the idea to cut there made him ANGRY, as he traced the lines on her palm, up her ring finger───── only then doing as she beckoned, WANDLESSLY, tearing less than a paper cut. he wanted her to FEEL BAD. . . NEVER offer it again. slowly, without knowing he would, he put the finger to his lips. HER BLOOD; RED, UNPURE. . . tasted SWEET? ' THERE. ' he licks his lips.

️ ️ ️ ️ ️then, a FLUTTER of a KISS──── the wound VANISHED.
️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️️ ️ ️' i'll say NO. your BLOOD as MINE. . . you have my WORD. '
️ ️
KRC       httpsaskfmchcoticanswers160559566860

Language: English