@perfectionsenemy

Ashley Nicole

What are your dreams of accomplishments after you get your degree in nursing?

cironwalker’s Profile PhotoBloody amazing
I want to build a career as a nurse, travel, find love, buy a home, and start a family. I still plan to accomplish all of the cheesy little cliche things I have been dreaming of since I was a child ❤

Well I've got a jump ahead of you I guess. Graduated two year course in construction mgt. Have a great job. Building my own house myself. And do some traveling with my job.

That's amazing. My stepdad is a general contractor who used to own a business and build custom homes. Now that he's older, he teaches construction classes.
I currently have a career as a medical assistant, but I am working on furthering my education to grow in the medical field. When I graduate, I will be a third generation nurse in my family.

It's great to know that your step dad cares enough to teach younger people what it's taken a lifetime for him to learn. An awesome man in my books. And you.. Wow!! I'm impressed to say the least. You are doing things very few young women even think of doing.💜

Yes, my stepdad is a good man. He came into my life when I was 5 and has been there for me ever since. Not only has he taught his students important lessons, he has taught me important lessons as well.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Going back to school is a lot of work, but I am thinking about the future and how much it will benefit not only me, but my future family as well, which makes it all worth it.

He is a man that I look up to and is a lot like my uncle that started teaching me in my early teens about construction. He owns his business too. These two inspire me to follow what they do. Your parents are very lucky to have you in their lives.

I'm so glad that he can be another inspiration to you. Thank you again for all of your kind words. You are sweet 😊

Just remember.. As my uncle says.. "You have to try on a few hats before you find the right one. So don't be in a hurry and settle for the first one you try" that was his big speech to me about girls and marriage. Haha

That's great advice! I have definitely had my share dating fails, but I know each of my previous boyfriends have played a meaningful purpose in my life. They have each showed me traits that I'm looking for in a man as well as traits I want to avoid. All have taught me lessons and all have been good hats, just not the right fit. I'm hoping I find the right fit soon, but I'm not rushing it ❤

You have it all going in the right direction. And you are well planned out. Never rush life.. It goes by fast enough by itself. He will walk into your life when you aren't looking. God will put him there at the right time.

You are so right. It's all in God's timing and I have left it in His hands ❤

Language: English