1. First of all, do not degrade yourself by such statements. Almighty has made all of us in the best way and HIS creations are always perfect.
2. If you are a teenager ,then my sincere advice, don't do nonsense of liking girls and this and that. Turn 25 and above, make something out of yourself and then you can choose whoever you want in life.
3. If you are at the age of marriage then I would suggest to approach her with pure intentions and let her know or approach her parents/family members. Trust me, they will appreciate your honesty and sincerity more than anything else because it is all about respect at the end of the day.
4. Just be happy as you are my man, don't fall in these categories and constricts that Pakistani societies and people in general add on others. Couple of weeks ago I saw some posts here where nibbis were making fun of a guys height because his wife was taller than him. Truly you will realize that these people and most importantly these superficial kind are not worth it. They throw their insecurities at others. So live life with pure intentions keeping Allah SWT in mind and everything will be okay.
5. Lastly, this life is very temporary, so why live with these statements that only bring you down. Be happy in yourself, be happy with life Allah SWT has given and see yourself in a positive way. What you can change in your life, you work towards changing that and what you cannot change, why worry about that?
Good luck, May things become easier for you, Ameen