#related

5 people

50 posts

Posts:

Bs psychology krlu!!??

Yar do it if you want to. You'll have to study statistics and some computer related psychology, abnormal psychology, psychometrics-testing, history of psychology, clinical depends on where you are studying and what subjects of psychology they are offering. It's a vast field. It's a scientific subject you'll have to catch up with case histories, you'll have to visit hospitals, do internship, practical work etc. You'll have to conduct counseling sessions, prepare reports, and at the end probably research or thesis. You'll also be doing SPSS.

View more

What’s the best way to die?

laalelow’s Profile PhotoCara ❁
How did I miss your question? I lоve it so much)
the answer - it's an individual thing. You need to listen to yourself, think about your lovеd оnes. For me, it will definitely be independent and something related to water. I am absolutely hеlрless in this element and it аttracts me. When I'm ready, I want to go to Australia. In аddition to water, the local fаuna also scаres me) If I aссidentally survivе after the triр, I will go to the great lakes by ship. If I get lucky again and I don't get wаshed оff the dеck, I'll drink a lоt of wаter and diе of wаter роisоning.

View more

It has been almost half a year since I’ve been on here… what’s been happening in your life over the last 6 months? How were your holidays? How are you? Any big plans for this year?

AmericanLass’s Profile PhotoC.
> It has been almost half a year since I’ve been on here…
Welcome back!
> what’s been happening in your life over the last 6 months?
I can't complain. Things have been going very well.
> How were your holidays?
Much too short, unfortunately... =P
> How are you?
Excellent. And yourself? Give us all of the juicy details... =)
> Any big plans for this year?
I'm working on a few projects but it depends on how things go with Covid, lockdowns, mandates and related nonsense.

View more

Why does he seem so interested one day, then the next he dont even know me?! I hate dating

Instead of worrying about people or things you have no control over, such as: whether or not someone likes you, why not live your life and only concern yourself with circumstances, events and behaviors you do have control over? Which would primarily consist of me, myself and I.
Worrying about people and things that you have no control over is counter productive and can lead to anxiety, depression and other health related issues.

View more

Assalamu alaikum, I was making up for a ramadan fast today and may have accidentally swallowed water while making wudu (not too sure if I actually did). I completed the fast but do I have to redo it? Thank you sheikh

Alaikum assalam
When teaching wudu, he ﷺ instructed the companion Laqīt bin Sabra about how to rinse his mouth and nose saying: "and soak [the water] in excessively, unless you are fasting."
There are literally over two dozen positions within the four Mathāhib with regards to swallowing water while fasting. The large variety comes because you didn't specify two things:
1. (Internally) Your state of mind – assuming this was done unintentionally – which could be:
A) u̶n̶c̶o̶n̶s̶c̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ (likely not)
B) accidentally: like you're rinsing your mouth while carefully trying not to get water into your throat, then slip, sneeze, or hiccup, and water gets down your throat.
C) mindlessly: like running under the rain while looking upwards with your mouth open and screaming "i just wanted a drop on my tongue" but a raindrop goes straight into your throat. Or, a bit more related to this context, like a "I'm thirsty, I'm just gonna gargle the water a bit then spit it" kind of situation, then an oops happen.
D) forgetfully: like you drink from the tap while doing wudu, voluntarily, then "oh no I'm fasting".
E) c̶o̶e̶r̶c̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ (likely not)
2. (Externally) the context in which this happened:
i) you were doing wudu for an obligatory prayer/worship;
ii) you were renewing wudu while having a valid wudu; or
iii) you were fasting an obligatory fast; or
iv) you were washing your mouth/nose excessively; or
v) You were in a wash after the three washes.
Out of all these possible permutations (~25), our mathhab is the only one of the four Mathāhib in which the mainstream position is that of them do not break your fast.
Shafi'i: about 15.
Maliki: less than 10.
Hanafi: Zero.
Stereotypes are stereotypically wrong, Hanbali is hardest or Hanafi is easiest are wrong.
The Prophet ﷺ is the Prophet of Mercy, and was sent to us with the religion of mercy. Each of the 4 Mathāhib is built upon Quran & Sunnah, , and with the same level/goal of making things easy.

View more

Are you someone who replies to messages (such as texts) immediately, or do you wait? Do you get impatient if others reply to you late?

YaoiMasterSadist’s Profile PhotoShenzo ❤ Sho ~
It depends on the situation. If it's important or work related, I will reply immediately. However, if someone messages me just to talk to me, I don't reply soon, sometimes I just forget to reply for like forever 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm a lazy texter so I don't usually text first if it's not important. And if they don't reply I'll spam them or just call them straight awayyy

View more

What are some topics you know a lot about/or just love talking about? Here are some of mine - nutrition, Prince (the late musician), bees, ancient Egypt

Oh nice, we have a shared interest there in Ancient Egypt! What aspects of it interest you the most? (I’d be happy to shoot you some questions if you wanted) :)
I guess for me, anything art related, culture, history, travel, music, films, photography, ancient civilisations, mythology, folklore, etc! :)

View more

I'm proud of my colour. so ain't forcing random person reply to my questions and start telling me this isn't a dating site or something. pls ignore my questions

samueloyewoleayindesamuel4042’s Profile PhotoEmil Marshall
And so you should be proud! No one should take that away from you :)
But that doesn't change the fact that this isn't a dating site due to legality. Dating sites are 18+ age minimum for sign up. Ask.fm is 13+. Therefore it can not be marketed as a dating site.. hence the app isn't. The fact they are trying to is worrying as there are minors on here!
It's also a problem for existing members who have been using the site, as intended since it was created, (me being one).
This is and will always be a Q&A site! Yet existing members now get harassed by people forcing s*xual advances, fetish related advances, etc on us. (I'm not saying you are one of those who do! Don't worry, it's just an example!)
Then told that we "shouldn't be on a dating site". This again, isn't a dating site. People should respect that there are children on here! There are people who are married, engaged, or in relationships on here.
And I agree, if people don't like certain inboxes, to delete them :)
But I think understanding is needed all around!

View more

Im proud of my colour so aint forcing  random person reply to my questions and

Do you feel is there any end to being ambitious? Do you consider yourself ambitious? Do you think being obsessed about something is a toxic habit or do you think it is needed to outperform everyone?

PulkitSharma62’s Profile PhotoThe Watcher
To my opinion, I think being ambitious is nice and also working in favour of it, as it will help us to proceed according to our aspirations and then working on our own ambitions will give a sense of self-accomplishment ,etc. and will makes oneself more happy and contented 🙃😇, etc.
I think I am ambitious and want to accomplish my objective of life🤍,
No, there is not any end because ambitions are related to someone's self interest 🙃☺️ and it's not toxic as long as one is performing their work at best and putting their best skills for it to complete it❤️💫😇😀☺️

View more

Jujur, gue nggak suka sm ank kecil. Bahkan, kalau si ank kecil punya kesalahan, gue sampai marah dan ikutan debat dengan ank tersebut. Gue kudu gimana? Normal kah gue nggak suka sm ank kecil?

Hai kamu, maaf ya baru aku jawab pertanyaannya (btw ini pertanyaan pribadi, dan dikirim lebih dari 6 bulan yang lalu)
Jadi gini, normal nggaknya kalo menurutku normal aja, asal nggak sampai menimbulkan kekacauan & menyakiti si anak, ngga masalah.
Ngga perlu memaksa untuk menyukai. Yang penting, kamu punya respect & empati sama anak kecil, itu udah lebih dari cukup. Karena kita udah dewasa, yang pastinya udah punya emosi yang lumayan stabil & berkembang ketimbang mereka. Pastinya bisa dong, menahan emosi sedikit demi sedikit, supaya ngga melukai hati mereka.
Kalau soal mengingatkan mereka, ini perkara WAJIB. Kalau mereka menyalahi aturan kesopanan atau melanggar sesuatu yang kudunya ditaatin, ya mau ngga mau emang harus banyak ngomong ke mereka, alias banyak ngingetin. Tapi dengan cara yang baik yaa, hehe
Aku awalnya juga ngga suka anak kecil, karena menurutku, mereka bawel & bikin sebel. Tapi, setelah 4 tahun nikmatin pekerjaan yang related sama anak anak, pada akhirnya bikin aku mulai suka sama anak anak. Kalo masalah datang bersamaan plus lagi down, terus pergi ke kelas liat mereka, rasanya hilang semua masalah. Yang ada kaya bahagiaa gitu, hehe
Barangkali ini ya, yang difikirkan sama guru guru kita dulu

View more

السلام عليكم ازيك يا بشمهندس لو حضرتك قابلك مشكله هتدور عليها بنفسك الاول من النت او اي حاجه ولا هتخش تسال حد الاول او تعتمد انك تسال ناس الاول ولو ملقتش منهم حل هتروح للنت ولا العكس ؟!

mohammedsallam3’s Profile PhotoMohammed Sallam
دور بنفسك الأول طبعاً, أغلب المشاكل التقنية بتاعة كل يوم دي بتبقى اتهرست يعني, الحاجات اللي بتحتاج فيها مساعدة شخصية غالباً بتبقى Business related يعني

View more

If you had a superpower that was based off something to do with your personality, what would it be and why?

DovahMonah’s Profile PhotoDovahMonah
Probably something to do with my imagination, like the ability to conjure up visions and illusions, essentially projecting the things I create inside my mind onto the real world.
Or, alternatively, I may have a superpower related to my habit of overthinking. For example, the ability to look into the future and see all the different ways in which a scenario might play out.

View more

What you just wrote about is something I talked to the Lord about the other night. Absolutely fantastic writing, Alex. ☺️

Hi Steph.
Have you ever noticed that good questions provoke good responses? I have often thought about death because I have experienced it too frequently. Being exposed to the dying process clarifies what death is because it forces us (at least it does for me) to watch and observe and in a strange sort way to superimpose myself into the event so that I can try to experience exactly what my loved one is experiencing. My fathers death and my best friends death transformed my understanding of death in a way that made me more accepting of the process. After all, death is a process that we will all experience at some point, so why not accept it and embrace it in the same way that we embrace the birth of a child or the living of our lives?
What I find curious is that I cannot find anybody who is willing to discuss death in the same way that one would discuss the birth of a new baby. Why? Isn't birth and death related? Using a novel as a metaphor, birth is chapter one while death is the final chapter. And the first chapter and the last chapter are related, are they not?
I think most people are uncomfortable discussing death because they refuse to think about death. I suppose the argument is something like this: "death is too depressing." "Why don't we discuss something more positive like the birth of my grand daughter or the pizza I ate last night."
Meanwhile the train keeps on rolling, and as it rolls it gets closer and closer to it's final destination, right? So let's talk about the final destination. It makes great sense to me, but unfortunately, not to anyone else.
Oh boy, there's that Alex guy talking about death again. Just know that when I am faced with my own death, I am determined to leave this world with a smile on my face. I want to see every ones reaction to my gleeful acceptance of death and listen to their outrage and indignation as they debate and argue amongst themselves as to why I was smiling as I took my final breath. They will exclaim: "look at him! It's as though he was looking forward to death all along. How dare he!" Well, it doesn't make much sense to look backward at death, does it? Being a forward thinker, I choose to look forward, not backward.
And never once will any of those people observing me ever understand that death for me is just another adventure. An opportunity to learn new things, meet new people, visit new places and maybe even play in another band that rocks and sings great 4 part harmony. Death for me is not the end, but a new beginning. I am excited at the prospect, but disappointed that I have nobody to talk to about it. Perhaps that is why you enjoyed my writing about this subject called death. It's probably because you could relate to what I was writing because of your own personal experience with the death of your father and brother. And what if I am correct? What if death is not the end, but a new beginning?

View more

Favourite memories of 2021?

For me, they’re mostly all travel related - exploring Edinburgh for the first time, being by the sea at Devon and being lucky enough to visit on two separate occasions.
Spending the day exploring Kensington Gardens in the summer and seeing Van Gogh Alive was really special, too.
Those and just the everyday small things; listening to a song you love - particularly when it was for the first time, cuddles with my dogs, being in London, etc! :)

View more

Menyesal karena kamu pergi, tentu tidak. Menyesal karena kamu bahagia bersama dia, tentu tidak. Menyesal karena pernah mencintaimu, tentu saja tidak. Setiap orang punya hak dan pilihan. Mengapa perlu menyesal, jika kamu bukan takdir dan terbaik untuk hidup bersama?

Related sama keadaan aku sekarang 🥺 bagaimana pun juga kita yg sedari awal mengijinkan dia untuk memasuki dan membuat cerita di hidup kita, keputusan yg kita ambil untuk mencoba memberikan kepercayaan bersama dia jika akhirnya tidak sesuai atau berjalan dengan lancar jangan di sesali dan jadikan pelajaran hidup saja

View more

That one moment where you gained and lost respect for someone....!

deeda_dahi’s Profile PhotoZalaam
There were some really cool or funny or cute Loki/Tom moments in this show. But 80% of it was making Loki a joke. 🤬 But the good thing is this series was so bad and made me so angry... It made me realize I'm over it. I'm not a Marvel fan anymore. Not gonna waste my time or money on their stupid movies/shows. I might sometimes still watch some of it with my family just cuz they still like it. And I do like watching marvel related YouTube content, like theories or reviews. But that's it... No offense to marvel fans, it's just not good enough for me anymore.

View more

That one moment where you gained and lost respect for someone

Dentists are not doctors. Someone please tell them to shut the fuck up.

Dentists are not doctors surely.. They have their own profession which is equally significant and respectable.. i myself have studied nutrition and its related to hospitals too mostly.. so whenever sb tries to call me a Doctor I correct them instantly.. because dude every profession has its own important and value.. we don't get it

View more

Who’s ready for the New Year? Anything exciting? 2022 🥳💫

NineGDxFour’s Profile Photo❥Anxiety Filled♡
I am!!
I’m going to start the year by going away on a holiday with my boyfriend 😊
Then I’m going to work on my portfolio that’s related to my internship. After that I’m going to work on my thesis. Hopefully I’ll have my bachelor degree in half a year 😊😄
After that I’m going to start working at a company that makes me very happy.
All this whilst also working on my body again 😊😄

View more

Whos ready for the New Year Anything exciting 2022

This guy in school stares at me all the time. We both know each other and he’s following my cousin on social media he doesn’t know her, we don’t have the same surname but she looks exactly like me so he must think to himself we’re related or something. Why is this guy doing this?

maddie
Sorry to be honest . . . .
He sounds like he's a few shillings short of the pound
OR perhaps . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ygCGrO_VlAigotamatch’s Video 169003560058 6ygCGrO_VlAigotamatch’s Video 169003560058 6ygCGrO_VlA
OR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhjaGRhIYUigotamatch’s Video 169003560058 gKhjaGRhIYUigotamatch’s Video 169003560058 gKhjaGRhIYU
~ it's all in the watching! ~

View more

How come men never need reassurance? Like why are you all so secure? What's the secret? 🤔

Rabiakhan786’s Profile PhotoR
By nature men are made to be emotionally more stable than female cuz their role in society is to act as a protector , a support , a provider of necessities ... As females have more versatile emotion related responsibilities like being a mother ,a daughter , a sister so Allah SWT has made a higher emotional intelligence in females that comes with its cons like insecurity 😒

View more

You should really educate yourself and save yourself from the embarrassment of looking like a total ignorant clown. You aren’t a doctor, don’t talk about the efficiency of vaccines or masks. You aren’t well versed in medicine, virology, immunology etc. Reading a few internet articles isn’t informing

I don’t think this is directed at me as I don’t even mention anything related to the vaccines or covid, so okay bud 👌🏻

View more

ابعتوا فليرتات حلوه اثابكم الله😂💙

Is ur name Google?
Because u have everything im searching for😉
مش بشوفك عالتايم لاين ف عملت سيرش عالاكونت بتاعك مش راضي يظهرلي
-ليه
بيقولي invaild you're looking in the wrong place angle in the sky not here
Are u a camera?
Because everytime i look at u, i smile
Are you made of copper? Cause I Cu in a relationship with me
Are you on the periodic table? 'Cause you are SODIUM fine
You must be related to Alfred Nobel, because baby you are dynamite!
Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe.
You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you
Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element.
Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? 'Cause you are F-I-Ne.
If you were an element you'd be francium because you're the most attractive.
الفرق بينك و بين القمر
ان القمر في نص الشهر بس بيبقا كامل انما انت طول الوقت مكتمل متكامل
Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful.
هو انت لينك؟
لا ليه!
اصلك مهكر قلبي من فتره 😂
are you jahanam? Because damn you are too hot
I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
بتحب ال camping؟ طب انت تعرف ان كل الولاد اللي شوفتهم ميجوش حاجة camping؟😂❤
انت بتحبي ال Art؟ طب انت عارف ان نفسي Art_bet بيك؟
Are you from Korea?
Coz you sure look like my Seoul mate
You like Star Wars? Cause YODA only one for me
sending ur selfies to NASA, coz you're a star
“Did you feel extra warm this morning? That’s because I sent you hugs from my dreams. Good morning!”♥
مش هتبطل تحلو يا واكل الجو😂💜
All the cops in this world and they still can’t get you for stealing my heart😂💕
hey! what's that thing all over your face?
oh! it's beauty
are you a meme?
cos you're the reason of my smile and laugh😂♥️
You’re so beautiful that I forgot the pickup line
You must be Jamaican cause you Jamaican me crazy!
Get to the real talk we’re not socks but I think that we’ll be a great pair
Roses are red, Violets are blue, and I really want to start a relationship with you💖
Are you Indian food? Cuz you’re so hot!
I thought happiness starts with H but why it starts with U?
Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
My atoms like your atoms , I think we have chemistry ! ❤️
Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers
I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?
I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?
Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute.
If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you
I’m sorry, were you talking to me

View more

It’s for you Aisyah! Listen 👂 ok #. https://youtu.be/wHmWpXCcYck

sathik_05’s Profile PhotoSathik
Masha Allah, thank you. I searched up on its translated meaning and it's beautiful. I understand that you were referencing to my previous post about humanity. Actually, I was responding to a song reference on shoutout with another song. I like to post music on my page, either to answer a related question or simply express my mood. So, don't worry, I still have faith. But you've great taste in music, buddy 😍

View more

(If you don't celebrate Christmas, just ignore this question 👍) - Did Santa ever leave you a note? 🎄 🎅 🎁 🌰 👍 🙃

redoasis2017’s Profile Photo★ ☮ ♫ ᵀᵉⁿᵃᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵀᵒᵐᵐᵃʸ™ ✌ ♚ ☻
I’m going to answer your Christmas questions related to Santa with my experiences with Sinterklaas, since we do not have Santa here, but Sinterklaas is basically where Santa is an offspring of and they have a lot of similarities.
For Sinterklaas you need to set your shoe next to a fireplace (if you don’t have one, either next to the door or under the heater). You give a carrot for his horse and you write a letter to him. Either a wishlist, just a greeting or both.
Sometimes we received a letter back, other times it was chocolate and candies. My parents were really creative and made sure it was as magical as it could be: the shoes were often hidden out of fun and the Petes love to troll around so they messed up the living room for example 😂 I absolutely loved that time as a child! 😍

View more

Oh a Muslim male had told me that men and women boys and girls cannot mix and mingle together. And if a man is texting a women who isn’t his wife it’s haram?

They can’t get physically close to each other or shake hands but they obviously can text and talk especially if it’s work or school related. Our prophet’s wife used to work with men and interact with them due to her work in commerce and trading so it is completely fine!

View more

Why keep talking when they aren't really hearing ya?

IK this Q by wrong but Let me answer as if was "select all or sout" n u r anon so maybe it's okay ?!
we r talking about everythin' with that who feel love n trust with 'em. we keep 'em all of details about our life not just talkin' , If we 've any decision related to our lives, we return to 'em for helping us to choose.
smtimes be so talkative
but maybe smtimes It's better to keep ur secrets for u.

View more

If you celebrate Christmas, I have a few Christmas related questions ready. Just tell me if you want to recieve them 🎅🎄🎁

TobbeAsks’s Profile PhotoTobbe
Yes, I celebrate christmas.
I've already received a bunch of related questions, but I'm curious what yours are! So if you don't mind that I probably won't answer all of them, I'd appreciate it if you'd send me them :>

View more

What affirmations do you say to yourself?

I don’t really say any affirmations to myself on a day to day basis, but I may say some money related ones to myself on days that I’m selling - in regards to “attracting money in abundance”, and things of a similar vein. I appreciate that it probably makes no difference, but it helps me feel a little bit more inspired and positive about my odds for that day :)

View more