@yousafamin04

Disappointment Panda

We always talk about ourselves, Aren't we a bunch of cynical chores? Our smiles have become empirically, Like a shipwreck judging the shores...

deeda_dahi’s Profile PhotoXalaam
again ,have written so much..
if you have wriiten this.. then you must have observe something.. but let me tell you what Allah gave me an opportunity to observe.. People who talk alot.. are often talking about themselves(that is observed by everyone of us),but what we need to understand is that people like these are not talkative much actually.. they can have two reasons
1) either they are lonely(not 'lonely'-lonely),but deep down they want a listener.
2) they are not admired up to their cup of demand.. and also tif they have someone as a alistener ,they also want them to be their admirer..so they tell their qualities ,talk about their personalities alot..
These people will also talk about their bad sides.. but what they actually want is taht someone prove them wrong or just tell them 'they are not bad' (funfact: isn't it what we all do,a ninja technique ? )
also can you please tell me your observation ?

You are right.. everyone likes to talk about their good and positive sides... and it's not a bad thing.. actually it's a positive thing. It's better to tell people about your good side.. But just like we like to talk good about ourselves, we should also develop a habit of appreciating others..

Yess.. its true.. we should appreciate others..
Everyone deserves appreciation in one way or the other.. ?

We do talk good about us but we don't appreciate other people who talk good about themselves. We don't try to see good others because we don't want to see good in people.

Yes we can't stand good things of others.. a little example :
Friends : (uploads an awesome video)
Me(instead of appreciating) : tunay bnai ha ??
Now there's nothing wrong in asking 'tunay bnai ha ?' but problem is the way we ask shows that deep down we are envious about the creativity of our friend..
(For avoiding criticizm)
I will say that we do appreciate afterwards but after asking "tunay bnai ha","kahan se li" etc..

Language: English