@icysnowflake

Acee

"And you're always there to lend me some warmth." the older girl said and smiled as she snake her arm around your waist. After ordering pasta and eating some, Irene asked if there are places you want to go to, or any plans tonight. What's your response? (Wow, It's been years! -Peach)

WHAT OMG THIS GAME IS STILL ALIVE????????????? I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST THING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS GAME BUT I ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU PEACH HAHAHAHA IT'S BEEN YEARS I MISSED YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
---
I hum in deep thought as I dried the last plate from the sink. "We could watch a movie or take a walk?" I suggest. "Sorry, I'm kind of boring to hang out with. I'm not really good at...relationships, to be honest."

Irene looks at you lovingly, "You're never boring for me." she said in a low tone of voice and gives off a small smile. "Is it okay if I ask you to take a walk with me?" What's your response?

"I'd walk wherever with you," I tell her. I know I must look stupid, with a goofy smile and lovestruck eyes as I reach for her hand and rub her knuckles gently.
(I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE KEEPING THIS GAME GOING THIS STARTED IN 2015 AND IT'S 2018 NOW)

Language: English