Shoot a video and get a T-shirt!ASKfm
EVERY participant of the ASKfm HERO competition will get a HERO T-shirt (limited ASKfm edition). Hurry up! You have 5 DAYS LEFT TO APPLY at https://hero.ask.fm/
hi.. how can I get mu account verified ? 😊Ig: annisacca_
Please do NOT send verification requests to our Help section or other social networks ;)
New MOODS on ASKfm are waiting for you!ASKfm
Check them out and set your mood right now!
Which couple would you choose: Stefan-Caroline or Damon-Elena? It's final episode of FINAL season tonight! 😱 ASKfm can't wait!
How do you feel about ASKfm Photo Polls?
Хочешь выиграть подарок от ASKfm? Создай фотоопрос и участвуй в конкурсе!ASKfm
Все детали нашего конкурса здесь - https://vk.com/wall-34512749_42717
👉 Создай фотоопрос на "девочковую тему",
👉 поделись им в нашем сообществе Вконтакте,
👉 участвуй в розыгрыше Oh My Book и набора сувениров от ASKfm!
Победителя выбираем 7 марта!
Create your own PHOTO POLLS on ASKfm and vote in your friends’ polls!ASKfm
You can make your decisions/questions/voting/whatever else faster and easier! Try out and share your opinion 😉
Правда ли, что ASKfm отменит анонимность?
НЕТ! ⚡ Анонимы на ASKfm останутся анонимными! ⚡
Друзья, мы обратили внимание, что снова появились вопросы "правда ли, что ASKfm отменит анонимность?" Официально сообщаем - НЕПРАВДА!
Анонимность - одна из важных ценностей ASKfm. Мы не планировали и не планируем ее отменять, и следим за сохранением анонимности.
Смело продолжайте задавать анонимные вопросы - они такими и будут!
Happy Valentine's Day!ASKfm
ASK.fm wishes you life full of love, kindness and tenderness!
Wanna get “Likes” from ASKfm profile?ASKfm
We’ve got a little game for you ;)
Here are the rules:
1) Follow our Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/askfm_team;
2) Send a Snap to your Story and directly to our Chat with an image of your ASKfm account;
3) Every 10th Snap will receive our like on ASKfm!
The most creative ones will get special shout-outs :)
The game continues till next Wednesday. Go, go, go!
Did you see our question of the day?ASKfm
Give a Smile because of Safer Internet Day right now! #ASKfm #SID2017
Follow ASKfm on Snapchat!ASKfm
It's time to share emotions and stay closer!
Or just scan the picture ;)
Are you ROCK or maybe nerd? Maybe you just love any music or fall in love and dream about kisses?ASKfm
Express yourself with the new moods on ASKfm! ;)
When you haven't checked your phone for an hour...ASKfm
Owlcat knows that feeling...and you?
Yet another #GIVEAWAY during the party season!ASKfm
We will draw random winners and announce them on January 2 at 12 AM EST. One of the T-shirts will be yours!
Are you ready for the season of giving? We are!ASKfm
Bringing you a whole new set of background themes you have been asking for. Be good and stay tuned for more surprises!
Check your settings for new colours.
Introducing new moods (for limited time only), which let to set your festive season mood on ASK.fm Which one have you picked? Share! 🌟🎅ASKfm
Let the creativity flow! New Instagram contest.ASKfm
Let the creativity flow! The topic of ASKfm [https://www.instagram.com/askfm] contest this week is “Self-expression”. Realize your potential and discover your opportunities; explore, create and share!
Create a photo about the topic and post it in your account with a link on ASKfm profile. Use hashtags #ASKfmSelfexpress and #ASKfm, tag @askfm in a post. Tell us your photo-stories, and we’ll repost some of them in our account!
P.S. you can still post with #ASKfmDiscover too 😉
Introducing ASKfm ValuesASKfm
Be curious. Get to know your friends, the world and yourself.
● Curiosity about others is one of our main driving forces.
● We support curiosity in every way, e.g., by surfacing trending answers, bringing
interesting people together and inspiring promoted questions.
● We encourage people to be brave, not timid. Questions can be challenging,
provoking or uncomfortable – they help to shape one’s personality.
You receive negative comments online. What to do?ASKfm
Don't worry! Sometimes it happens to everyone.
Just keep calm and 1) Don't retaliate;
2) Don't reply, if you're angry or mad;
5) Tell somebody;
6) Check your settings;
Take part in ASKfm exciting contest on Instagram! What you have to do?ASKfm
Go to our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/askfm/
1. Create a photo/video/collage/boomerang/drawing about topic “Discover the world around”. The craziest and most extraordinary shots are kindly welcome!
2. Use hashtag #ASKfmDiscover
3. Tag @ASKfm on the post (make sure you’re following our account)
4. Share the post to your social media and inspire friends to ‘like’ it.
Post your shots by November 21, 11 a.m. EST. We’ll post the best 9 images on our Instagram page with a link to your ASKfm and Instagram accounts. Don’t forget to add a link to your ASKfm account in bio.
Special prize — your image on ASKfm Facebook page (more than 4 million followers).
Hurry up and show your creativity to the whole world!
You see cyberbullying. What to do?
2) Share the love and support
3) Speak out
Whoever you are, you can make a difference. Make this world kinder!
Introducing ASKfm ValuesASKfm
We know that asking questions builds relationships, so we make it easy to build a community of the people you are curious about.
● We make sure that you can find answers about anything that you are interested in. To do this, you need to be able to interact with different communities before becoming a part of them. We make sure everyone can have a community to join.
● Do you need to know who is following you? Sometimes users are too shy or embarrassed to ask their questions publicly. This is why we made it easy to ask anonymous questions, while still allowing the person to accept the best answer.
● Some ideas are better than others. The world naturally consists of opinion leaders, for example inventors or early adopters. Rather than struggle to change the natural process, you can leverage them. ASKfm uncovers interesting insights about opinion leaders and other ideas.
● What’s the easiest way to connect people inside ASKfm? Find the ones whose opinion matters to you most. This may include people you know as well as people you don't know yet. Making these new connections is as the heart of ASKfm.
● Is there a limit to the number of possible connections? We may impose restrictions, because anything that is limited is more valuable. Plus, it's always better to ease a limitation later than introduce a new one.
● How is connecting different today than it was 5 years ago? How can we see the evolution of our thinking?
○ switching from the web access to apps
○ progression from Wi-Fi to flat rate mobile internet
○ movement from plain to rich media
○ lowered response time in social media
○ usage based fragmentation of social media
○ going live
Be curious. Explore the people around. Just ask!
Your photo went further than you wanted. What to do?
Take a deep breath, act quickly and ask for support!