@nikkime3

Nikki M

Have you ever gossiped with other girls about a guy being small down there

Gossip about it, No. But I’ve dated someone who wanted to know the size of an ex. which i thought was weird.

Interesting.. What do you mean? Like did he randomly just bring it up and ask you that or what

He asked if I thought he was small so i said he seemed average and he shouldn’t worry about it but then he asked about an ex and wanted to know his size and if my ex was bigger.

My girl told me about that kind of thing too, she said one guy was smaller but pretty much everyone bigger

I think it’s a weird way some guys measure up to other guys... and it’s not even that important. Well... at least in my opinion, i guess some other people may feel differently... idk.

Idk its just kind of disappointing to know that I'm like below average compared to other guys you had

Well i don’t know how you compare to people I’ve had... but for your girl... sure it’s understandable to feel that way. But here’s the reality... we just want to feel loved, desired, and beautiful... all that other stuff you guys think matters... it really doesn’t. Personally... if someone is bigger than average, it’s a turn off, because it will feel uncomfortable and i don’t like that. Even though I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone this.

She was trying to make me feel better when she said this, but she said this one guy was very long ( didn't say exactly ) and they would fuck for almost like 2 hours straight and it would just get boring and she would want him to finish, and I was just thinking like okay I'm probably half his size an

Well, it sounds like that guy... big or not... was pretty selfish. No way sex should last for two hours and one of the participants are bored. So... you should definitely not stress about this one. That guy still has a lot to learn. Doesn’t matter much how much equipment you have if you don’t know how to use it...

Yeah I get what you mean with that, but I'm small and I don't know how to use it so it is like a double negative

Well we all struggle with something. If it’s an issue for you work on a solution. Can you control your size or can your control your ability to use what you have? We have the ability to learn anything we want... plus, practice makes perfect so...lucky you.

It is just kind of hard to get the practice when I don't have the confidence

Well put some work into learning then, and you’ll gain more confidence as you go. Maybe you can find someone who’s opening to practicing with you... if you have a gf ask her. How fun!

Language: English