@EnocIlunga

Alexandre Ilunga

If you are able to honest about it , they have a lot of things in common that they literally all do , it’s a fact . I’ve see. It with my own ?

AskIrelyn’s Profile PhotoAskIrelyn
Would you mind telling me what it is that they all do that would as you say annoy everyone
Liked by: AskIrelyn

I can’t tell you what not to do ?

no no sweetheart you’re just informing of your history with them not persuading me I don’t think you can do that
So please tell me??

I’m not persuading anyone, I’m listing facts but now You lost me , lol I thought you were going to tell me something that annoys you ?

Nothing hardly annoys me don't like toying with my emotions like that love. What about ghetto people annoys you? Or what annoys you in general?
Could you list your facts right now?

❣️❣️About ghetto people , it’s all in my podcast , there are many things that annoy me lol , ungrateful people , liars , people who only come around when they want something

Ai come on love you think just ghetto people do that huh but maybe I’m misunderstanding you which/what/who would you assume is ghetto?

Lol No , I can’t shorten it , there’s too many points.. I’ll say one thing that irritates me about ghetto people, them loudly cussing their kids out in grocery stores . & no I’ve NEVER seen any other type of person do that except a ghetto MF

I'm interested sweetheart gotta your voice is mesmerizing on the other hand you raised some "odd" facts and no offense but may I ask your age?
Oh one more question you don't think you're African American?

Thanks for listening ❣️ I really appreciate your feedback. I’m under 30 and no I don’t think that I’m African American, even though Nigeria is in Africa, I say that I’m Nigerian-Greek-Irish-Italian American. And if you don’t mind sharing , what do you mean by odd?

Oh man sucks
So you could never call yourself that or say mark the box that says African American in a paperwork?
I got what you meant when you said like raising one in the projects shouldn't be like how it always was and how they shouldn't think proper grammar and say tailored clothes makes one white, but I think the way you said the other stuff was like you had experience towards those things is that true?

When you do my ancestry , no one is a percentage of “Black” , we are all from somewhere .

Yes I understand that for example i am from France and Congo but in American paperwork there isn't a box as such and although a foreigner I mark the black /African American box you know?
Question and please don't think I am hating or what not by asking you these questions that I've asked, but you were born in America?

There is Mali and Congo in my dna too I found out from my ancestry ! That’s so awesome !! I don’t mind your questions at all , yes I was born here in America .

Really that's rare of course not a lot do my ancestors so I cannot.
And OK you were born in America and just as you said we are all from someplace else that includes every person that in on this land called America right?
Would that still not be enough to agree or call yourself African American /black? Bc like you they're also from somewhere else

I would prefer to say that I am mixed with Nigerian over saying that I am black because no one is “black”, just like no one is white , they are from somewhere but it is not emphasized because of how history has been set up. If a white person is Irish , they are Irish American right ? Changes are due

That is true but although I am also saying why you don't call yourself black I'm also asking if you do or why don't you call yourself African American as well wouldn't that be a better description instead of saying mixed with Nigerian?
I mean I was born in a different country but instead of saying the cku try I was born in I say I'm african-french for that's where home is and where I was born you know?

Yes that makes sense , I think being that African and Nigerian are one in the same , it’s a personal preference at that point . I made a podcast session about something that I thought about while answering your question. I’m going to give you the link in a bit ❣️❣️

I will wait on it I guess
So is there a reason why you'd prefer to be in a way cast aside from being classified as an African American or black(since in paperwork they're the same of course)?

No one is black and I am not solely African American . I’m finishing it up

I mean yeah sorry think there's a misunderstanding Ik oohhh would you look at that thought of something maybe you mean it like that
Solely not African American yes that's true haha what I want to say I can't bc I don't like that there's a possibility in which I say it and you agree bc you see it that way now but I agree with that not solely African American but you were born in America and you have, would you say over 30% majority of Nigerian?, African in you skin caramel and you still won't call yourself African American?

And to answer you, I am mixed with African and other ethnicities. That’s what I call it . I don’t put more emphasis on one or the other . I am taking ownership of ALL of it ❣️?the color of our skin may be brown, black or white but that is not who we really are and I hope that changes .

I agree with what you said on here and you podcast? It is and can sometimes to someone be degrading to one that we were basically given these titles
But to say Nigerian Greek Italian although good I don't understand like how it's in a way degrading to call yourself African American like you America is a land of foreigners whether their skin tone is dark or light with that said wouldn't you think that in the "label" African American the American part of that means somewhere in Europe wherever you or your ancestors could be from like Greece or Italy or Ireland or what have you and the African part of that would mean wherever you are from in African Congo or Nigeria or Egypt?
And I get what you said about leaving the past behind in a way but don't you think like there's a saying "old habits die hard" think that goes well with leaving the past behind statement bc it's as though you want dark skin people to forget everything that has happened and happening to their land and their family and just try to find say equal labels with the lighter skin tone in which I mean I'm sure you have seen the news for the past few years how they want to keep in power and silence those who oppose how they want certain things to be and not be you know?

All I can do is voice how I feel ...that’s a start ?

That is indeed love you are interesting you still haven’t even been considered about maybe sometimes saying your African American?
Oh I remember now you check other in paperwork you think everyone should do the same?

Yes I do if you fall in the category of other

In your logic yeah shouldn’t we all be in that category of others since the only ones to call themselves true Americans would be “native” Americans?

Language: English