Ask @Genesis_Tellez:

I speak portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese to be exact) and yeah Spanish and portuguese are like 65% the same but it's the remaining 35% that will really trip you up! and there are so many false friends! Like where the word is the same in both languages but it means something completely different!

Jéss
I completely agree.

View more

+1 answer in: “What languages do you speak? Which language do you want to learn next or which one do you wish you spoke and why?”
Next