@TheGoddessOfLife

〜T∿o∿r∿i∿e∿l〜

*panting heavy*Hh..

NeoTheSkrix’s Profile PhotoNeo
Are you alright dear..?? *Can't remember if Life met her or not**She walks over and offers the small girl a hand*

*they can act like they havent* Sorry just need to hide..King Wra almost ate me...So scared..*she looks like a mess.*

*Did they meet before? I kinda feel bad if I'm forcing you to start over*
King wra?? I don't know who your speaking of dear but I already don't like them, anyone that can eat a child like that is terrible.. your safe here though, I promise

*tears up hugging her leg*Thank you ms..

Oh you poor dear, it's really no trouble at all, *Toriel then picks her up* My name is Toriel I'm known as the Goddess of Life but most call me Tori or Toriel, what's your name dear?

I'm Neo...!*she is only 2ft tall a short alien *

It's nice to meet you dear Neo, though I'm unsure how you ended up here..you don't even look the same as the other monsters I've seen pass through here..

I'm actually an alien..

A real life alien?? That explains quite a bit.. it might even explain how you got here, you see..this place we're in, is where the Souls of the dead go when they pass on, usually you can't get here without..well...passing on.. but there's been some occurrences where people have been showing up here by some strange force..I wonder if it's due to the massive time paradox we've had..

King Wra is their uncle so they work for him...And my species is nearly extinct I'm the last one so everyone is out for my head...

..Oh dear..that's horrible.. there's not one single person here that's willing to help you? You don't have anyone?

Language: English