@Unreality_in_reality77

Restless.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein Please share your opinion about this statement?

yssridorababu’s Profile PhotoKleem_Masculine
Oh, well, in my opinion, everything is very clear here, since I noticed this tendency for a long time in most people with regards to various spheres of life. Yes, I completely agree with this statement, and how can I disagree with this great genius. He probably experienced it himself. Probably, it is meant by these words that people did not understand and even criticized various hypotheses / inventions / discoveries of great personalities, that is, they perceived the fruits of their creation with hostility. People think in stereotypes and live according to the system established by them, and the more a person stands out from the crowd, the more attacks he will receive from this very crowd. Honestly, I do not really understand the reason for this behavior, but it is a fact: people do not like everything that they are not used to, that is, which has never been in their own way of life, formed under the influence of stereotypical thinking. The more you differ from a certain person, the higher the risk of getting negative in your address, not even hatred and ridicule. For example, for some reason, many people are hostile to vegetarians, as a result, the latter are subjected to bullying, stupid questions and bullying, I know from myself. Once these people behaved very ugly and meanly with my vegetarian friend, it was a low act, and she did nothing to these people, she was just not like the majority. However, it is precisely “not like everyone else” that many people like to spread rot, therefore it is very difficult to remain yourself in our world, because the brighter the individuality, the higher the risk of being a target for society. I remember how meat-eaters constantly pestered me and my friend with criticism of our food system with her, all the time they kept repeating something about the fact that we kill living plants and stuff like that. Well, people don't live peacefully when they see someone who is different from them in something, be it their appearance, worldview, or some peculiarities. At school, young scoundrels got me because of my manner of dressing then - black clothes with gloomy symbols, they even threw stones after them, can you imagine? And I also saw how one girl very intently and with a mocking glance examined another innocent girl as if she were some kind of crazy. Just because this second girl spoke and walked differently: she did not walk straight, for example, as if she was bent, but it is difficult to describe in words. However, this behavior was caused by her illness: she had cerebral palsy, and she was mentally healthy, of course, but guess who became the subject of ridicule? She, of course, what kind of people you need to be to do this. And I can remember a lot of such examples. And the witches from the Middle Ages who were burned at the stake, isn't it just another example of how people fear and hate those who are somehow different from them?
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

(2)

Unreality_in_reality77’s Profile PhotoRestless.
It seems that people are intimidated by everything alien, everything that is beyond their understanding. Maybe society was afraid of geniuses, or was it afraid of changes, or the things that a great man brought to life? Ordinary people simply did not understand talented individuals, so they could not approve and share their ideas in any way. It is possible that they were afraid of changes in their lives, then their measured existence would be threatened. Yes, not only geniuses suffer, above I described examples with ordinary people. Do you want everyone to like it? Then satisfy the expectation of the crowd, assent to them (sarcasm). =. = People rejected everything outlandish. Yes, just find someone who thinks differently, and you will see how the crowd hates this person, but this is a scourge of modern society, it is at every step. It's just that many people have an evil and cruel heart that recognizes only their ideal of life, their opinion, and the described heart qualities push this person to trample the "alien". I seem to understand why I am so lonely ... No, I am by no means a genius or a great person, because I have no talents, only dark sides of my soul, flaws, but my views on some things are different from the views of all other people, I'm not like everyone else, it's a fact, there are no others like me. If there is, then in a scanty amount. Because I am so unusual, it is difficult for me to find a common language with people, because we have no points of contact, and people are also angry towards such "white crows". I was always bullied for nothing in circles, and in a children's camp, and at school. Oh, I remembered a vivid example of how people are hostile to those who are not like them! The girl wrote on the forum on the Internet that she .......... (I won't say what was her difference from the majority, but she, say, rejected those things that other people were used to), so she, poor fellow, was simply pecked, thrown with rotten tomatoes, figuratively speaking. Literally all the women on the forum took up arms against her, uttered various nasty things about her, criticized her opinion, just smashed her to pieces and named the patient. And I myself foolishly shared with a familiar young man my conviction regarding a certain sphere of life, as he called my conviction "DISEASE"! Imagine, I am still indignant because of these words of his, I am outraged and hurt, everything boils in me when I remember these words of him. So here you are, another vivid example of who will be for society someone who thinks differently from them, whose opinion does not coincide with theirs. I know what I'm talking about, I myself went through this misunderstanding and rejection of myself by society, as you can see. Interestingly, but this young man himself is not sick - to judge everyone by himself, by one comb? This is very unfair. For people, everyone is sick, who is not like them, apparently.
It seems that people are intimidated by everything alien everything that is

(3)

Unreality_in_reality77’s Profile PhotoRestless.
I am convinced that all, without exception (well, I am perhaps a few other people), people have identical thinking, I draw this conclusions based on my long observations of people: they ask the same questions, lead the same lifestyle , they have the same behavior in many situations (all people are curious onlookers and like to stare at someone as if they are in a shop window), and they structure their lives the same way. And people also have the same ideal of beauty, because everyone does not consider me beautiful and call me “pretty”. This proves that they think the same way, since I hear the same word for word from everyone. By the way, that girl quickly ran away from the forum, because she could not stand the amount of poison that the "lovely" ladies threw on her, I understand this girl perfectly. People think the same way, I personally think so, they all have stereotyped thinking, which is why I am a misanthrope, since I do not like this banality of theirs in any form. Forgive me, this is not the right moment for clever thoughts, and what do you want to hear from me, a stupid person, my head is empty, but I tried to brainwash at least a little. Thanks for the great question.
I am convinced that all without exception well I am perhaps a few other

ThanQ somuch ????❤️. How to I become like you? How did you learn this vast amount of knowledge?? Please share your secrets?

Oh, what are you, I have said many times that you are mistaken about me and sooner or later your positive opinion about me will change to negative when you get to know me better. But thank you very much for these words, I am very pleased and take them as a compliment, such words make me love myself at least a little, otherwise I completely stop loving myself, appreciating and taking care of myself. Apparently, because no one else does all this in relation to me. Believe me, I have a very bad character and I was very unlucky with myself, I really do have one serious drawback, which if anyone has it, but not in such a volume. I'm terrible ... I know, I have a bad character, bad. So there are no secrets, I just pondered on this topic, looked into the depths of my consciousness and these thoughts just sprang out of my head by themselves. And you can see for yourself that basically this is all my personal experience and observation of society. You overestimate me. And I didn't read any special information on this topic ... I just sat down and thought. ? But thanks a lot. Who is smart and knows a lot of things is you, I admire your personality. The best key to knowledge is your own bitter experience.

What is I'm terrible meaning? I didn't ask anything related to your physical beauty or any personal things ? I'm loving you❤️❤️❤️ forever . Because It happened to me automatically like love to God ...original love is always unconditional..

You cannot be so cruel to me - to tell me the words that I have long wanted to hear from someone, because for a long time I suffer from the fact that I am absolutely not loved by anyone, and my love is not needed. These words of yours warm my heart and tighten the wounds on it, but still, for a number of reasons, I cannot believe it. It is difficult for me to believe that you can love at a distance, I am also convinced that there is no love until the end of life, sooner or later people grow cold towards each other. And now I'm talking not only about romantic love, but also about friendly love, about any. Well, I won't speak for the rest, but, for example, my long-term strong friendship with one girl eventually came to an end forever. And after an endless series of painful unrequited loves and a sea of tears because of them, worries, after a person responded to my strong feelings with ignorance and hurt me with this for the rest of my life, and in general was cruel to me, after me all my friends left, my grandmother and even my parents do not love me and wish me death, I do not believe in friendship or love, I am completely destroyed and lost hope. And I have a very bad character, it is impossible for this reason to fall in love with a person like me, I have at least one serious flaw. I am terrifying inwardly, although outwardly I don’t like myself either. But okay, I shouldn't have written the third point again, since you mentioned unconditional love. I completely agree with you that true love is always unconditional. I am sure that if one person loves another for something specific, and not just like that, because he is, then this is not love at all. The one who is loved will lose that for which he is loved, and the "loving" will instantly turn away from him, and in fact love never passes, in my opinion. My parents do not know how to love with unconditional love, because they would love me only in case of my successes, and since they are not there, then there is no need to wait for love from their side, my parents declare to me: "Why love you?" That is, they can "love" me only for something, not just like that. They don't love the real me and want me dead, and I don't love myself either. It is important to love a person not for some of his positive qualities, because such feelings are very shaky. You need to accept a person along with his worst qualities, see all his shortcomings and at the same time not turn away from him. But I say again that I do not believe that someone is capable of loving me. Forever is a very long time, during this time you can change your mind, although it seems to me that you are a man of your word and do not rush to such things. It's just that my best friend also told me that she would never stop loving me, but she still no longer loves me, we are no longer friends, but strangers. And yet, these words are so joyful in my heart, I have long wanted to be told this.

Language: English