@billie_eilishh

billie

❤️ Likes
show all
Susi_emily’s Profile Photo raeparkey20036426’s Profile Photo Price230’s Profile Photo savagtree’s Profile Photo livygobrien’s Profile Photo MegloIsDope’s Profile Photo PersonalZJMalik’s Profile Photo PrivatelyHails’s Profile Photo hi131120’s Profile Photo

Latest answers from billie

-

billie_eilishh’s Profile Photobillie
sorry for taking a step back but i am trying to use my voice to support the racial injustices in America. i am TIRED of people not using their voices to speak up on these types of things, but i will use my platform to stand up for what's right! JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD AND BLACK LIVES MATTER! please get out there and protest, or if you can't, sign petitions, donate, or call your elected representatives & demand for change. love you all. 🖤

-

billie_eilishh’s Profile Photobillie
for you to protest a virus that is killing people left & right & possibly make others die, because you're selfish is ridiculous. stay home & dont be dumb.

I support you no matter what you do

you are literally the sweetest. thanks for always supporting me, i appreciate it so much more than you realize. 🖤

What is your favorite quote?

hey guys, just wanted to address something. i probably have over 500 questions & it's pretty overwhelming to respond to all, but sending me hate because i didn't respond to you is not cool. please stop or i will change my settings.

Language: English