@iamjojo_90

♥ JoJo Levesque ♥

Don’t worry I saw everything that @austinmahone47 did and said calling her his Queen and much more when she answered them.

So you believe that @austinmahone47 account is just a fake? The real Austin Mahone wouldn’t harass his fans OR cheat on anyone. He’s cheating on @KatyaEliseHenryAskFmAccount for me and Demi. Neither of us like him because he’s a fake of Austin Mahone. The REAL Austin Mahone’s account username is @austinmahoneofficial47. He said so on his Twitter I think (the real Austin, not this fake).

Katya isn’t dating him. He’s just keeps adding her to his bio. She’s even called him out several times before.

I wonder how old this fake Austin Mahone guy is. I’m guessing he’s some desperate teenager or adult posing as someone whom he/she knows nothing about (or they might know a little bit). I want this fake @austinmahone47 account banned because he banned my friend Demi’s account yesterday when she didn’t do anything but used 2 (only TWO) gifs with the middle finger and that was it. This fake Austin Mahone is so sensitive.

Also the username of the real Austin is wrong it’s @austinmahoneofficial74.

I know that. I’m just saying that this guy @austinmahone47 is a fake of the real Austin. I’m saying that account I just put in my answer is a fake. The real Austin would NEVER talk to his fans the way he did. He needs to be banned permanently.

Language: English