@somdatta02sen

Manik

Would you sacrifice yourself for a stranger?

Yes I would because if the stranger was in need of help then I wouldn't think twice before jumping to help him.
Liked by: Manik

Helping him would be giving your life away. That's a big decision. Why is their life more valuable than yours?

If the person is in danger,I wouldn't think so much that whether I would be alive or dead after helping,my help would be spontaneous.

So you're saying that you'll give YOUR life for an unknown person, who wouldn't know who you were, who were a pathetic person in their life, you'll give your life and you existence for them? Isn't that Stupid?

Yes I would help,helping someone is never stupid and no one is totally pathetic,everyone has a good side to them.Its the circumstances that make a person bad.My sole motive would be to save the persons life,I wouldn't bother about the fact whether the person gets to know who I am or not.If no one gets to know,God is always there to see us from above and bless us for our good deeds.

Have you seen God? How can you believe in something like that? What are the chances that you would believe in god, if you weren't introduced to religion by your friends or family or society when you were young to up till now?

Well the question was not about God,it was about whether I would help a stranger or not and to which I say that I will.

The question can change, there isn't any rule about it. I can jump to an another question and I did. So, how can you believe in god? How do you if that's real?

Yes I believe in a superpower,naming it God.
Liked by: Manik

Why do you believe that? Have you seen it?

There are incidents and miracles that happen which cannot be proven by science as well and hence experiencing some of these incidents have made be believe in God.

If something cannot be explained, it doesn't ultimately mean that god did it or some other supernatural thing. 100 years ago there were unexplainable things, which people used to call 'miracles' have now been proven by science. I'm curious, what miracles do you mean cannot be explained by science?

If you check you will see there are certain things that couldn't be explained by science as well.
Liked by: Surasree ✔️ X

Yes. If something isn't explained by science, it doesn't mean "god" did it lol. I'm curious, can you name some things which aren't explained by science?

When did I say that if it's not explained by science then 'God' did it?Can science prove the existence of ghosts?

Lol you believe in ghosts? Ghosts aren't a natural phenomenon, they're made up. If you think ghosts are legit and should be explained by science then you're wrong. Also it is proven that your brain plays tricks with you and you might see things that are not there. But ghosts are not real :P

Do u have any proof of it that u r saying so confidently that ghosts dont exist.
Liked by: Surasree ✔️ X

Language: English