@svspicion

medusa

Of course you take Haydns side

when haydn was still dating him i literally begged him to dump ron because of the overly transphobic and abusive things he’d say ON THIS APP PUBLICLY about them/their relationship and bc of how overly fxcking creepy he’d act 24/7 to women on this app while dating haydn
in the months following their breakup i talked to haydn many many many times when he and ron were still friends and told him that ron is an abuser with abusove tendancies and keeping him around as a friend wasn’t good for haydns mental health. that ron only wanted to be his friend bc it was an abusive tactic to keep the abuse quiet
now that haydn is more open about the blatant abuse that WE ALL SAW WITH OUR OWN EYES FOR YEARS, suddenly ol ronnie has started a smear campaign - just like an abuser would
0/10
don’t recommend ron to anyone
Liked by: WayHaught trash moss

Wasn’t expecting that......no one has said much.

idk why anyone is afraid to call an abuser out BY NAME just because they’re on this app
fxck him idc.
you don’t get by with abuse just because you regret it or want people to think happy thoughts about you
if you stan him, unfollow me rn because i don’t want trash even looking at my page byeeeeeeee
Liked by: WayHaught trash moss

Language: English