@Clarknova

Jason DeMarco

Why is My Hero Academia moving all the way to 3:30 AM? You did say that you guys don't care about ratings as much as before, but this move sounds particularly cruel.

People weren’t watching it where it was. If everyone who is mad about the move had watched the show when it was in its earlier slot, it wouldn’t have been moved. It really is that simple. And don’t worry, I’m sure it will move back up at some point. We have a lot of lineup changes happening this year!👍🏼

I ask that you do whatever you can to appeal to whoever decided MHA should move all the way to the back, to consider moving it to midnight, 1am, or even 2am instead. Give it one more chance while the schedule is regularly fluctuating.

Sketch1984’s Profile PhotoSketch
I’ll certainly keep the request in mind.👍🏼
Liked by: Andrewk

Do you think that networks creating their own paid streaming services and effectively making streaming less convenient and more expensive will be good for cable

It is bad for cable, but think about this. Even now, to have most of the major streaming services plus an internet connection is approaching the price of cable. Then on the horizon you have Disney Plus, WarnerMedia, and whatever Universal is doing. They will all likely do what Netflix did- launch at a cheap price point and then slowly jack up prices.
In three years, having most of the major streamers will cost the same as cable.
It ain’t cheaper!
Plus, nobody really talks about this but cable is still very strong. Subs are certainly falling and will continue to do so, but it’s a very slllloooowwww bleed. Plenty of life in the format- and for my money, most of the best shows being made are still the ones showing up on cable networks.
Liked by: Andrewk

Language: English