@TheGoddessOfLife

〜T∿o∿r∿i∿e∿l〜

[[Actually admin loves snails, but I know most people think eating them is weird]]

DontcallmeSans’s Profile Photo⟥G▫e▫n▫o⟤
*I'm terrified of bugs irl I have arachnophobia and it's pretty severe..I will take off screaming if a ant simply crawls on me or even if I spot a ladybug..so eating a snail is out for me, I stopped eating shrimp and freaked the heII out when the history channel said it was a underwater insect..I was so done I can't look at it the same anymore*

[[they're not insects they're crustaceans, big difference, also snails are mollusks like mussels and clams[[

*So they aren't considered bugs? XD I can go back to eating shrimp without being terrified of it?
And I had no idea Snails were like clams..that helps me not be so afraid of them loli always thought they were like worms or spiders*

[[yes you can go back to eating shrimp, when having a friend with a college degree in biology is useful]]

*all I can say is thank you buddy lol when the history channel said they were considered underwater insects I was freaking out for a week straight thinking I ate underwater bugs, glad to know they aren't really bugs I don't need to be terrified of them anymore c"X*

Language: English