@VaniaFormisano

ꪀⅈꪖ.

Why is that, do you rather prefer a girl instead of a boy, more because her body or mind?

I prefer girls simply because that's my nature, so a little bit for everything. Both physical appearance, mentality, refinement, touch, interest and above all for femininity. 😉

You could still find that in a boy... and the pleasure will be amplified

Look, I'm not going to let an anonymous random tell me what I need to do and how I should change my sexual orientation. This is my nature, I'm better so I love everything I am and I do. I assure you that not a boy could never be the same!

You haven’t tried me 😉

It's the phrase I've heard several times in the world, I'd also like to know if you can finally get all those lesbians you say it to in bed. No, because then you should try the boys. For the record I have not tried you and I have not the slightest interest in doing it, indeed these phrases are buffoon

I totally understand you, guess there are hundreds of boys trying to convert or convince you... but it happened to me already twice, and didn’t had so many opportunities... I’m Italian, what should I say Ahahaha

Fratello io non capisco perché voi maschietti etero vi vantate di aver convertito ragazze lesbiche, vi rendete conto che se una ragazza si definisce realmente lesbica non ve la sbatterebbe in faccia? Se riete riusciti a "convertire" qualcuno è soltanto per qualche semplice motivo del tipo o quella persona era bisessuale e quindi le andavano bene anche i ragazzi oppure non era veramente lesbica 🙂 fidati che sono pienamente convinta che dei ragazzi in questo momento me ne frega meno di un cazzo perché ho ritrovato me stessa e sto più che bene così. Questa è la mia ultima risposta perché non è mai un piacere parlare con qualcuno così chiuso mentalmente. 😉

Non ho detto di averle convertite, ma ho provato loro che possono ottenere la stessa (ed anche maggiore) attrazione e soddisfazione da un ragazzo... infatti una voleva poi avere una relazione

Eh perché sei un grande

A parole non rende bene, in effetti sembro un pallone gonfiato, ma nella pratica è tutto un’altro mondo

Non capisco perché tu stia ancora continuando a spiegarmi il tuo sex appeal, non mi interessa nulla e di certo non cambierò idea dopo quello che mi dici

Language: English